xummu

Mar 16, 2020
So I'm playing the new update. Loving it so far. I reached the dorm party section and I think I found something that drPinkcake overlooked. In the Sarah conversation she is talking about the "rumour about your dick" and though I didn't fuck her by paying Queen in the early part of the game, I did fuck her during the gender studies lecture later on.

Mar 15, 2021
It went down like this:

* After Jill finished destroying Tybalt *​
Jill: "And you..."​
Jill: "I'll continue to be honest while I still have some voice left..."​
Jill: "If there's anything that I've learned from all of this... It's that I'm not cut out for this."​
Jill: "This has been exhausting. Bella said it best to me... I can't keep fighting your battles."​
mc: "You don't have to do that. You're the one who chose to do it for me."​
Jill: "Not only that... I'm not cut out for dating you either..."​
Jill: "I feel that I need to be alone... This feeling I have...it's not what I want."​
mc "Jill... I want to keep dating you. That's why I came here tonight. To tell you that..."​
Jill: "Fuckface... I'm sorry..."​
Jill: "You're sweet, and you make me laugh...you're challenging..."​
Jill: "And what you did for me yesterday, I'll never forget."​
Jill: "And you'll be my friend..."​
Jill: "But...the spark's not there for me."​
Jill: "I'm sure there are many girls out there for you..."​
mc: "Jill... Can't we at least try again?"​
Jill: "I'm sorry, Fuckface..."​
I mean it was pretty brutal, in front of Tybalt and the rest of the restaurant patrons.

By the way, I love Sandy's li'l spider. :cry:
Just imagine eating your own cum rejecting all the HOT girls, Pink Rose girls, Jade, Cathy and Bella just for this public humiliation as it must hurt! I sympathize with your pain my brothers.

Reactions: Redd23

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
In the Sarah conversation she is talking about the "rumour about your dick" and though I didn't fuck her by paying Queen in the early part of the game, I did fuck her during the gender studies lecture later on.
She's saying that regarding Becky, not herself.

venom032

Mar 31, 2019
Game crashing when talking with Rusty (after Tybalt and Jill talked), frame is "he must be feeling guilty as hell", anyone knows how to fix it?

pandora653

Feb 14, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
I will buy asap you shae on steam man best regards keep your dirty work continue :D

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
also completed the Sage run.

WHAT TO SAY... DPC has definitely been the rebound guy of a girl like Sage, and now he wants to take revenge... Sage's story is overall the most dramatic, bordering on grotesque, of BADIk, and this path of humiliation, more or less conscious, continues.

I think that the scene of Sage, if she is not in a relationship with MC, going to Chad to try to convince him to admit his betrayal is the saddest in the game...
sa "Stop with the lies. I'm not going to hit you again."
sa "And I can be honest with you too. I've cheated too."
sa "Well, I tried to. And I wanted to." :oops: :oops:

they are even, Chad cheated on her, she thought about it....

she also has an alzheimer's moment when she explains to MC her family situation and how she decided to ask them for help for Maya, but doesn't think it's appropriate to anticipate who her adoptive parents are... Well it is not an isolated case at BR... it must be the cafeteria

we discover that Sage hasn't given up yet even with Mona, always thought it was impossible otherwise, now I would hardly say they won't be able to talk to her and give her her role in the final confrontation with Burke

but in the same scene a new humiliation for Sage who apologizes for his behavior humbly to Sara and Melanie, who, it is still not clear why, have been maneuvering behind his back anyway.

of course Sage continues to be humiliated by Quinn, who basically just has bad manners, but she remains her heir apparent and has her complete trust, no matter what she does or doesn't do.

and then basically there is the relationship with Mc which is a roller coaster. a first part all cuddles, confidences and complicity, she even lets him sleep in her bed...
then, as a gift to us players, the threesome with Quinn, which is welcome, but it remains quite anomalous and contrasting with everything else. then basically there are 2 situations: if MC is also in a relationship with Quinn it is a pretty cowardly betrayal, otherwise it remains a very strange stage of their journey...

practically with Sage, MC comes to the decision of a "monogamous" relationship in this way
1) Sage points out the age difference between the two of them and therefore the fact that she will soon be leaving to face a new life
2) threesome with Quinn (only sex with Sage)
3) Sage admits that she found it very exciting to see him having sex with another girl (if you're born fuckbuddy, you die fuckbuddy)
4) MC goes to the recital, where everyone but Sage is present, and there he decides he has a decision to make.
5) He decides to have a stable relationship with the one LIs who told him she's not ready for a stable relationship....

Of the LIs, Sage remains the most interesting character, but this mistreatment of her has to stop....

sooner or later the time will come when she will have to find out that her best friend, her right hand man, is prostituting her "daughters" with her stepfather...
You just found us the character who will have the tragic end. Indeed with all that will fall on her, Sage will suffer.

We see her as a strong, independent, intelligent girl. If we had to bet on the girl who would end up destroyed, we would have bet on Maya. But there with all that you have brought to light, Sage will see his universe crumble before his eyes.

• Wow
Reactions: arnielinson

Giaochino

Mar 5, 2019
One thing that let me down this episode:
I didn't find many "top tier" song in my opinion. Like not a single song I want to rehear or scene I really want to replay.

Reactions: Bubba McSmith

mr_jimmybob

Mar 4, 2019
One thing that let me down this episode:
I didn't find many "top tier" song in my opinion. Like not a single song I want to rehear or scene I really want to replay.
Do many of you dudes or dudettes listen to the music a game provides ?

The first thing I do in any adult game is mute the music because I always have my own music playing.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Well i think DPC has done a bit rethinking how the structure of this game has to be in the future.

First of all, the next episode will be a interlude, that is clear at the end of season 2 with the announcemnt of season 3... basicly ist obvious this interlude episode will deal mostly with Zoey...

For me, iam just dont looking forward to that, i dont care one bit for Zoey and would prefer if she doesnt show up at all... but it is what it is... Zoey is back and will be a big part of the game as we can clearly see now...shaking up the Mc and his relationships... but i dont like it, and as we know from the past of the game, we cant really be an active part in what the MC is doing... we can decide who to fuck, nothing more really. So we have to deal with the Zoey drama thats coming over us without any chance to say her "girl just fuck off and go surfin" so not looking forward to this...

So the next episode will be a short interlude. And i dont think there will any progress with actual things. My guess? It will be coming spring... maybe march or something like that. But really a short one.

Than there is the upcoming big Halloween party... another thing iam not so sure about if iam looking forward to. Lets face it, all the parties are just that... parties... yep its fun, but storywise no progress at all. So if its true that DPC wants to do shorter updates in the future (nothing wrong with that) there will not much going on in the next 2 updates including the interlude with Zoey and the Halloween party.

But with already deciding for which girl you want to go... maybe he will push a little bit the progress of all the storylines in the next update and there will be not that much "cuddle time"

Its very difficult to find the balance here i admit, cause there are just to many girls to go for... even on the "others" route. There is not much time left if you build a scene in every update for every girl... So if the episodes will become shorter, many girls will not get much attention in every episode if DPC wants to progress in the story.

I have my concerns about the overall concept for being a dik in the future i admit. My two biggest concerns are as followed...

first, the whole thing is growing over his head and cant be finished in a good way in the next years...

second, he begins to rush things to get fast closure for many thing.

For now i think its more likely the latter...

We have 8 very big episodes for now, but to choose the relationships now feels kinda rushed, ok maybe not for Jill, but for the rest, especially Sage. So until now it was a really slow pace overall, and like outta nowhere we choose serious relationships... its a sign for me that DPC decided to rush some thing now.

But all that are just concerns, nothing serious, my feelings can be totally wrong...

Maybe he just wants to make smaller updates to release something every 3-4 months and all together the content will be the same as if he would release one big update every 7-8 months.

Why he refered to Acting Lessons i dont know... Is he meaning that the game will go a darker path? Cause Acting LEssons was a really dark game in the end. Or maybe he means the way he released updates for Acting Lessons... there i dont know anything about it, cause i only played Acting Lessons at a time where it was already complete... but the Game was very short in comparesion to being a dik. I mean, it has not even half the amount of content as being a dik. Not even close... Acting Lesson is more like... 2 epsiodes of being a dik overall. Would be another hint that DPC wants to increase the pace of telling the story and will rush and shorten the things overall...

But we dont know anything, just have to wait... but iam just concerned about many things, and hopefully iam wrong about all this.
I agree with you. This is really from the outside and it looks like DPC wants to shape the plot and finish the game within 2 years. And Zoey should bring variety. It is clear that DPC itself is tired of it

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
Do many of you dudes or dudettes listen to the music a game provides ?

The first thing I do in any adult game is mute the music because I always have my own music playing.
No, since it's bland and derivative. But to author's credit, licenced tracks are getting better judging by what I've actually heared. By the way, 2d art for the game is the blandest I've seen, ever.

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
What if for the interlude, we end up playing as Zoey while she tells Neil what happened while she was gone?

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
There used to be a full playlist but it got copyrighted, so theres probably less than a half or smth
Some are Premium beat exclusive so you'll have to listen there.

Other than that, i really like the soundtrack and i really enjoy listening to it.
Every single episode drops something that makes it memorable for me.
Like this one, there were at least 3 songs that got stuck in my head, so good.

Dec 29, 2018
I got to admit you have some points here. Not to mention that secret kept for so long may be seen as a relationship deal breaker by a hurt Sage. And yeah, I'm one of the guilty ones that gets into all the tsundere thing with Quinn and forgets she's pretty much a pimp and a drug dealer who tried to put your first college friend and/or love interest (depends on your play) into prostitution by selling her lies. I like Quinn because I like to tame wild beasts, but I won't deny you brought some valid points. :unsure:
Man, why did have to be so nice about this? I logged in this morning all set to provoke some of the more volatile Quinn fans, and now I can't do it because I'd feel like too much of an asshole. Don't you know that we aren't supposed to be calmly discussing opposing views on the internet? It's a place for pointless arguments that are the intellectual equivalent of monkey shit fights at the zoo. But now you've gone and raised the bar, so the rest of us have to behave ourselves for a while. So in the meantime, I have ask you to please elaborate on why you like Quinn.

I've seen a lot of people mention that they enjoy breaking through her tough outer shell, which is similar to how you've just now talked about taming wild beasts, and I can understand the appeal there. My favourite of the five official love interests is the Ice Queen, and I'd be very tempted to offer myself up to Heather if we were given the chance to help her even out the score there. I've also go the hots for Sally real bad, especially since she slapped us for teasing her in the sauna. But not Quinn. Her I hate.

So what else do you like about Quinn? What's sets her apart from the others here? Or do you also like them too?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes