Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
Only Jill wants MC to be her boyfriend, in Bella's case it's actually him who jumps the gun and mentions relationships, and although in this case they're still only dating, Bella wants MC to become more serious for obvious reasons, their affair will already be hard enough to mantain with just the two of them, imagine if the MC kept banging other girls left and right.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Exactly, for Bella the mc is the target of her pent up sexual desires and as she is a completely opposite of Jade she isn't jumping on anyone who she isn't trusting 100%.

Reactions: DarkKiller

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Isabella -- "Oh Jill, what a surprise..... MC is just here getting a head jo....er... a haircut."

bellanews.jpg

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Exactly, for Bella the mc is the target of her pent up sexual desires and as she is a completely opposite of Jade she isn't jumping on anyone who she isn't trusting 100%.
Admittedly Bella has said that it isn't just carnal, she's falling for MC more and more each time they're together, she's probably just not ready for a full blown relationship until she deals with whatever demons from her past she has.

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
helllo guys, can anyone tell me please when will come season 3 of this amazing game? honestly i really wanna continue to play this game more cause for me was one of the best games i play in last 5months..

• Angry
Reactions: Hahn1900

Pewdiepie9966

Aug 2, 2020
Is there a way to only get Quinn and Sage as an option at the end? Trying to tweak my save using Scrappys Mod but Jade always shows up despite changing variables like never flirting with her, anyone have an only Quinn savefile?

Mar 15, 2021
So, just did a speed run, totally dedicated to Jill except chose to hang out with Sage because, you know, Sage called first, she was sick, Jill showed up unannounced. And basically Jill just writes the mc off for that one, very Chick move.

When the mc sees her after class and she fills him in on the Tybalt deal, he tells her he wants to see her and she responds:
Then when the mc climbs her balcony and shit, after he heads off she's all like:
Then after Tybalt's presentation, even if the mc has been a good boy and doesn't get his dick projected on the screen for the entire class to recognise, Jill just ghosts him. No texting, no morning run.

Following that, Jill doesn't invite the mc out to see her friends, just more radio silence. Now she's the one that agreed to Tybalt's terms, the mc has even seen her risking a supposed lawsuit from Tybalt, but that doesn't count for shit with this woman.

Then the mc then totally saves her scared ass at the recital. And she's all like:
Then, after Bella gives the mc the heads up that Jill is suffering more Tybalt bullshit, the mc runs, he fucking runs, all the way to see her, tells her how he feels, even begs for her to give him a chance while she crushes him in front of a restaurant full of people.

Really, what kind of a nasty cunt is she? The mc saved her from massive embarrassment at her concert, and her repayment was to publicly destroy him. There was no "We need to have a talk, let's go home" and let him down gently. No, she just made him look like a complete loser in front of everyone at the restaurant.

All because he chose to honor a previous engagement and look after a sick friend instead of dumping the sick friend to go out on a spur of the moment picnic with Jill.

I wonder if that chain of events, that decision to do the right thing and spend some time with a sick friend was meant to be the catalyst to Jill dumping the mc, or did DPC not realised the variables he's using to drive Jill's arc.

I know others have bitterly complained about Jill's reaction to that scene prior to this episode being released, but now we can see it actually leads to Jill dumping the poor fucker... The mc should have left her to Tybalt all along... :rolleyes:
Those who chose Jill instead of going to take care of Sage don't know. They will have to be worried about the future because if one of the other girls needs us and we choose to help her Jill could be angry with us or even worse, then her was leaving with a good feeling. Some we chose Jill as the main girl believing that its going to be all pink during the game they do not know who is waiting for them.

• Sad
Reactions: shazba

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
Hey idk what im doing wrong but in my CHICK path everythings goes well on the mansion repair and i have the good ending with Rusty bc that, but in the DIK route i have better results in the mansion, all repaired even windows and all cleaned and a lot of cash remain like $30 but i still have the "bad ending" where there's a little more to go and Rusty needs to sell his car.. idk if its like a Dik/Chick thing or why or if a bug but i don't wanna fail something i did right and much better than the other path.. can someone answer me pls?
It happened to me too, only once though. I took the Pink Rose VIP pass, instead of putting the cash towards the mansion.

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
If the author only sets the tone for monogamy in the eighth season, then only Jill is the perfect choice. Anyway, other sex friends have shortcomings, and when you can only choose one person, should you choose the perfect one?

I respect the author’s design and other people’s opinions, but I think I’ve been fooled. Maybe Tybalt is the leading actor, only he has devoted himself to Jill for the past eight seasons. And MC is just a scumbag, a sex machine.

If this is really the author's intention, such a story setting, Japan H-GAME Doukyuusei 2 has already appeared before.

Last edited:
Reactions: wiwem71072

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
Hey, can someone help a buddy and give a hint, where I can find the "Heart" and "Rooster remains" from the PACK QUEST? I would be grateful for your help, fellow DIKs ;)

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
It's been ages since I played the earlier chapters, but I didn't think Stephen Burke was running the Prostitution ring. I thought that it was just something Quinn was doing on the side for extra cash.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
helllo guys, can anyone tell me please when will come season 3 of this amazing game? honestly i really wanna continue to play this game more cause for me was one of the best games i play in last 5months..
For a very long time. Considering that the average duration of development between releases is 5-6 months. Come back to this thread in the summer.

• Red Heart
Reactions: WhiteWolf34Uk

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
Hey, can someone help a buddy and give a hint, where I can find the "Heart" and "Rooster remains" from the PACK QUEST? I would be grateful for your help, fellow DIKs ;)
Rooster remains should be at the main hall message board on the left - Cathy picture.
Heart is at feminist chicks room above bed on the right side - there is a bunch of pictures in the shape of a heart

Reactions: KarloB1990

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
DPC hint that the next update will be small?
Well i think DPC has done a bit rethinking how the structure of this game has to be in the future.

First of all, the next episode will be a interlude, that is clear at the end of season 2 with the announcemnt of season 3... basicly ist obvious this interlude episode will deal mostly with Zoey...

For me, iam just dont looking forward to that, i dont care one bit for Zoey and would prefer if she doesnt show up at all... but it is what it is... Zoey is back and will be a big part of the game as we can clearly see now...shaking up the Mc and his relationships... but i dont like it, and as we know from the past of the game, we cant really be an active part in what the MC is doing... we can decide who to fuck, nothing more really. So we have to deal with the Zoey drama thats coming over us without any chance to say her "girl just fuck off and go surfin" so not looking forward to this...

So the next episode will be a short interlude. And i dont think there will any progress with actual things. My guess? It will be coming spring... maybe march or something like that. But really a short one.

Than there is the upcoming big Halloween party... another thing iam not so sure about if iam looking forward to. Lets face it, all the parties are just that... parties... yep its fun, but storywise no progress at all. So if its true that DPC wants to do shorter updates in the future (nothing wrong with that) there will not much going on in the next 2 updates including the interlude with Zoey and the Halloween party.

But with already deciding for which girl you want to go... maybe he will push a little bit the progress of all the storylines in the next update and there will be not that much "cuddle time"

Its very difficult to find the balance here i admit, cause there are just to many girls to go for... even on the "others" route. There is not much time left if you build a scene in every update for every girl... So if the episodes will become shorter, many girls will not get much attention in every episode if DPC wants to progress in the story.

I have my concerns about the overall concept for being a dik in the future i admit. My two biggest concerns are as followed...

first, the whole thing is growing over his head and cant be finished in a good way in the next years...

second, he begins to rush things to get fast closure for many thing.

For now i think its more likely the latter...

We have 8 very big episodes for now, but to choose the relationships now feels kinda rushed, ok maybe not for Jill, but for the rest, especially Sage. So until now it was a really slow pace overall, and like outta nowhere we choose serious relationships... its a sign for me that DPC decided to rush some thing now.

But all that are just concerns, nothing serious, my feelings can be totally wrong...

Maybe he just wants to make smaller updates to release something every 3-4 months and all together the content will be the same as if he would release one big update every 7-8 months.

Why he refered to Acting Lessons i dont know... Is he meaning that the game will go a darker path? Cause Acting LEssons was a really dark game in the end. Or maybe he means the way he released updates for Acting Lessons... there i dont know anything about it, cause i only played Acting Lessons at a time where it was already complete... but the Game was very short in comparesion to being a dik. I mean, it has not even half the amount of content as being a dik. Not even close... Acting Lesson is more like... 2 epsiodes of being a dik overall. Would be another hint that DPC wants to increase the pace of telling the story and will rush and shorten the things overall...

But we dont know anything, just have to wait... but iam just concerned about many things, and hopefully iam wrong about all this.

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
Lily gave a hint by showing some gesture and body language to the MC
Lol dude you mean cocktong-in-the-cheek animation? That's just fun service. Cheering up the MC if you like.
If MC dropped Maya, i want Derek to cave his face in. Like no chance to fight back; just an one-sided bloodshed, both phisically and mentally and the DIKs will side with Derek and shame the MC too.
Some meltdown would be very nice as well as in Tommy's case but it has to be some really nasty ditching for what you're saying to be justified. Which isn't suppose to happen since Maya isn't meant for massive DIK MCs anyway.
It's like being a carefree bachelor is suddenly not an option anymore. It's quite sad.
I hear you but as been said, just pick "others". The more I think about it (and again, lame execution itself aside with the choice) the more I see how DPC took a very balanced approach: straighting up LIs paths and closing them (at least, temporarily) for those who didn't really looking at them in the first place.

In addition to as D2M3 eloquentely put "new fodder for a manwhore MC" - some new regular girls we have the Pink Rose. The way DPC developed it is just amazing; just think about - he could make it as a detached place with some generic one-dimentional whores but no, good chunk of them are part of the general cast for DIK players now.

I'm sure this trend will continue so from a story about freshy who tries to survive Hell Week and not to get expelled we get to not-so-freshy who tries to combine his regular strip club visits, drugs, booze and occational regular parties/banging around the campus. And the studying, yeah almost forgot about that.
I mean... red wine with FISH?!??!?
Heh man, try that yourself, forget about those light guidelines for newbies once.
Quinn loves MС, that's understandable.
What?! No. Some affection - sure, and that's new to her so she's struggling with it. But not love - she doesn't even know what that is, apparently.
can anyone tell me please when will come season 3 of this amazing game?
Not soon, that's for sure. Didn't teaser in the end tell anything to you? :HideThePain:

JustJane

Jun 13, 2021
Jill is for emos so the whole thing is coherent to an emo mindset. It's all like "oh... come here... it's not your fault... it's the world that is at fault... gimme a hug... you're beautiful... everybody is beautiful... you're stunning and brave!"

But... at least the MC Hammer banged her, though people will start to lose interest in her because... what's next? marriage and children?

And, talking about letdowns, wtf was that that you have to choose your LI in the end!? Even if your DIKometer is maximized and you're playing Being a DIK and not the other game called Being a Chick where your DIKometer is all to the Chick side!?
I couldn't agree more! (y)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes