varage

Jun 26, 2019
Jill's mother wears glasses and has different hair style.
People age in 20 years bro haha-unless you're implying that she is useing supermans discuise in which case i guess we don't know if she has supermans magic glasses it will never be revealed true or false. damn magic glasses edit oh and how dare she cut her hair in 20 years as well that bitch.

Dec 19, 2019
but there are some hints that jill's sister is MC's mom
images (34).jpeg

this is totally 100% the house and garden where the MC and jill got the birthday
In the Being a DIK universe rich families socialize a lot to make connections, so it's not hard for Lynette to be friends with some Royce. In fact, the person who took the photo could be Jill's mother/sister.

MaliPizdek

Aug 7, 2021
played only the Jill pure route, loved it :):love:, didn't read any comments here cause of spoilers but i have a question....

in the end, there was a positive pregnancy test, is it Jill's or that ex gf's? cos it was on some shitty desk that doesn't look like anything Jill would own so...:unsure:

varage

Jun 26, 2019
View attachment 1518344

In the Being a DIK universe rich families socialize a lot to make connections, so it's not hard for Lynette to be friends with some Royce. In fact, the person who took the photo could be Jill's mother/sister.
Also the most obvious answer sometimes is the easiest...Renders aren't cheap and seeing as mc didn't look at that picture with the birthdate date set to true and been like no way i recognize that house. It could simply just been a double use of a single render for easier development.

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
played only the Jill pure route, loved it :):love:, didn't read any comments here cause of spoilers but i have a question....

in the end, there was a positive pregnancy test, is it Jill's or that ex gf's? cos it was on some shitty desk that doesn't look like anything Jill would own so...:unsure:
Don't think so, I've done 5 different routes (Sage/Jill/Bella/Maya & Josy/None) and there's pregnancy test in all of them. Are there any "mandatory" sex scenes? Definitely going to try virgin route and see if it's the same.

Reactions: MaliPizdek

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
i'm totally gonna be flagged as spammer but there are some hints that jill's sister is MC's mom but it does not fit in the time and age BUT! this is totally 100% the house and garden where the MC and jill got the birthday date! i mean COME ON! i can't be the only one who seen it

View attachment 1518317
As a result, it turns out that Jade is the mother of MС, lol. If I were Pink, I would pull off such a joke. So Jade and Tremolo are playing mother and son and fucking, and they're actually mother and son. This is a classic ancient tragedy about Oedipus.

Reactions: zacic10

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021

How about Heather ? :unsure: ( check the desk... )

Cornetuelo

Nov 10, 2021
So... this is it. The update is out, most of us have played it already, even a couple or more times... And now all we have is the waiting. Maybe half a year for another... dose of our favorite game. :(

Seriously, I´m not patron of this game, but if there are patrons here, you should press the dev in Patreon to hire people to help him with coding, rendering or whatever help he needs to, at least, shorten the time between updates to half or so. This game provides the incomes for that and way more, for sure.

The main problem with Patreon is that, for successful devs, there is no incentive to finish their games soon, since the incomes continue flowing every month but will finish after the game is finished. I´m not saying that this dev is "milking" people, I´m not a patron and I´m not in the position of saying that. But since patrons, I´m sure, would prefer more frequent updates, could make all us a huge favor in this and make some comments about the long waiting times between updates in dev´s Patreon. (y)

MaliPizdek

Aug 7, 2021
Don't think so, I've done 5 different routes (Sage/Jill/Bella/Maya & Josy/None) and there's pregnancy test in all of them. Are there any "mandatory" sex scenes? Definitely going to try virgin route and see if it's the same.
hm... are you sure you saw that pic in all paths? hm...:unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i hope it's Jill's, that would be awesome :love:

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I'm at an impass myself all the love interest are great but... Isabella my boo but i think i'd tell her to hit the road if i got quinn preggers.

Bruno3

May 12, 2020

I highly doubt its his ex gf's, if so then we basically got slapped on our face for no reason, since we didnt even interact with her at all by choices.
I also think it would be unpossible because it wouldnt make sense, Mc has been in the college for almost a year now and just now pregnancy test comes up.
I wouldnt know for Jill cuz im not on her route.

But a scary thought occurred to me, what if it was from Jamie's gf, yall remember when they were together again at a party, and he said himself that he was drunk, so who knows what happened.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
When I was replaying a strange theory came to mind. I don't think it's a very solid one but I want to share it, given that in the past I have guessed right on Chad, Melanie etc. Can there be nerds behind everything? Blackmail Jocks and Chad, photo of Cathy in the locker room, DIKs laptop hacking. If you think about it, they are a male/female mixed fraternity, so they have access to female dressing room. Sally has got a great ass, she must go to gym! :) They are nerd so they know how you can violate a PC and download all files in a few seconds, also working from remote. They also have a spy drone. They are rivals of both Jocks and DIKs. Their strength is not physical, so they can only act secretly.
But this theory maybe collides with Nick's involvement together with Vinny, because anyway Nick is the only one who tried to cover blood traces in the library and had the room preserved by devastations. Could those two have used the nerds for their purposes? On the other hand, the Nerds buy medical drugs from Quinn, there could have been a "Give and Take" with Vinny based on "drugs for hacks".
Nick could have provided them the password ("All DIKs have the password"), so the nerds could access the laptop from remote, or if remote work was impossible, they could have used the party as a good occasion with many non-DIKs guests, Nick had just to move the laptop to the library where a nerd could have access from outside without being seen (as it happens in ep 8 with Jill).

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020

It is in all the routes, so it should be something more general or of secondary characters.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Two characters come to mind. The MC's in Blackheart Hotel and Raptus xD They are pretty evil. If Bella got her own game and was the MC in it, woooo, I'd have fun with that xP I'd have so much fun staring daggers at everyone... maybe using that Hedge Shear she was using as the weapon ^^
I haven't played either of those two games :ROFLMAO: Isabella as MC? If it's time to cut heads

Burker is first on the list :devilish:

varage

Jun 26, 2019
When I was replaying a strange theory came to mind. I don't think it's a very solid one but I want to share it, given that in the past I have guessed right on Chad, Melanie etc. Can there be nerds behind everything? Blackmail Jocks and Chad, photo of Cathy in the locker room, DIKs laptop hacking. If you think about it, they are a male/female mixed fraternity, so they have access to female dressing room. Sally has got a great ass, she must go to gym! :) They are nerd so they know how you can violate a PC and download all files in a few seconds, also working from remote. They also have a spy drone. They are rivals of both Jocks and DIKs. Their strength is not physical, so they can only act secretly.
But this theory maybe collides with Nick's involvement together with Vinny, because anyway Nick is the only one who tried to cover blood traces in the library and had the room preserved by devastations. Could those two have used the nerds for their purposes? On the other hand, the Nerds buy medical drugs from Quinn, there could have been a "Give and Take" with Vinny based on "drugs for hacks".
Nick could have provided them the password ("All DIKs have the password"), so the nerds could access the laptop from remote, or if remote work was impossible, they could have used the party as a good occasion with many non-DIKs guests, Nick had just to move the laptop to the library where a nerd could have access from outside without being seen (as it happens in ep 8 with Jill).
I'm pretty sure that the harrassment of cathy was perportrated by none other then the infamous Quinn of Stars. She said she was getting rid of Sage next they had to get rid of Rusty so that Tommy could take his spot.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes