JC23

Sep 25, 2016
i played kinda neutral, when the path locked at the midterm test it was lock up on neutral and i could not get jill at the end, i don't know why i didn't date her but i couldn't
You can play kinda neutral and still have a dik or chick affinity sometimes.

Maybe that happened.

But I'll go out on a limb and say you didn't get the EP. 7 lewd scene with her. If you were a dik at the time of that scene, you can't get it.

That happened to me, I was playing kinda neutral, but at that particular time my affinity was dik.

So, I changed some stuff using console.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Possible... but what the flying fuck does Tania do in the HOT's dorm ??? Let alone leaves a preg test at that place ? :KEK: It would be pretty hard to explain... but true it is a possibility ! (y)
I havnt seen the pregnancy test. I' mlooking for it now i missed that frame when i did my bella play through.

cottor

Apr 1, 2019
Do anyone know where I can find the song "Come - Diverse Music" ? I can't for the life of me locate it anywhere online or in-game

Reactions: Jayfcsp

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Reactions: Hermith

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Possible... but what the flying fuck does Tania do in the HOT's dorm ??? Let alone leaves a preg test at that place ? :KEK: It would be pretty hard to explain... but true it is a possibility ! (y)
are you sure the preg-test was around at the HOTs? i mean the board/table just looks like many board/table in the game... pretty much in every dorm with a few exceptions.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
are you sure the preg-test was around at the HOTs? i mean the board/table just looks like many board/table in the game... pretty much in every dorm with a few exceptions.
Name another one from this game... ;)

turple

Dec 15, 2019
played only the Jill pure route, loved it :):love:, didn't read any comments here cause of spoilers but i have a question....

in the end, there was a positive pregnancy test, is it Jill's or that ex gf's? cos it was on some shitty desk that doesn't look like anything Jill would own so...:unsure:
can i please have your save i lost mine for the jill route(i was right before she texted me that shes on the 3rd date with tybalt.

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
Do anyone know where I can find the song "Come - Diverse Music" ? I can't for the life of me locate it anywhere online or in-game
I got you my dude ;)

This is also my favorite from this episode, along with Love by diverse music.
Unfortunately its exclusive for that site, he bought the license for it, but can you blame him, it sounds so amazing.

Reactions: cottor

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
i'm totally gonna be flagged as spammer but there are some hints that jill's sister is MC's mom but it does not fit in the time and age BUT! this is totally 100% the house and garden where the MC and jill got the birthday date! i mean COME ON! i can't be the only one who seen it

View attachment 1518317
nope not her sister or anything like that, really not... its completely locked out that DPC will go in anyway an incest route, they are not blood-related in any way, never ever, rule that out, without any doubt.

Iam not so sure anymore that this connection is soooo important anyway, cause this connection is only relevant in the Jill route, otherwise we dont get the picture of Jill and thats it... so i get the feeling that this connection might be a bit trivial in the end overall and just a sign for Jill (she believes in faith and signs so much...) like "oh look your mom even knows my family, we are just meant for each other" or something trivial like that...

Wouldnt be the first "cliffhanger" with not so big impact in the end during this game... it was a big fuss about Chad being gay, and what big impact this would be for sage and so on... and? Yeah nothing like that... we explained it to sage, and thats it, not big drama... iam pretty sure something liek that will come at the end of this "family connection" thing too... just a nice vehicle for any speculations, but after all not such a big thing.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
How to get Jill to not reject MC ? , i tried editing nearly everything in her favor with the mod but nothing works , Scrappy mod says i need to not have dik affinity but that doesnt seem to be the case
Try this... don't be a DIK and do not use mods ! :LOL: There is not too much thing to do to land Jill... just don't act like a dick and she will be yours to have... and another thing... drop the flings so go for her and her alone ;)

Reactions: Fun Shaundi
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes