J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
Daaamn, look at all those new Zoey simps on the thread :LOL:
We need to scroll back to like 2-3 weeks ago when mostly everyone was complaining about her, now look at this new positive sentiment around her :p
She looks great, cannot wait for when the Interlude is released (y)
Not me. My hype for chapter 9 is 10/10, my hype for Zoey´s interlude is 0/10.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Rusty and Tommy were talking about Joanne.

But what is more disturbing from my point of view is that the first thing that is said in the conversation is Jo-. We read this Jo- again in EP7. Jamie mentions it on the Walk of Shame after HOT's party. Jo-jo-twice. Oops. What does Derek call Josy? I'll take DPC's word for it that Derek has/had nothing sexual with Josy. But at the Dorm party, the MC also calls Josy Jo-jo.

Rusty-Tommy = Jo- (Joanne).
Jamie = Jo- (Mom).

Who is Joanne. According to Rusty and Tommy, a former student who left college last semester. We know from Rhiona that students leave college for all kinds of reasons. Now in EP8 we have a girl sitting for a midterm who is interested in the MC but not the exam. This horny black haired girl was also at the dorm party in EP8 and banged two guys. Is that Joanne by any chance?

But why does that matter so much? Just the fact that the MC called Josy Jo-jo at that party. Joanne-Josy.

Through the EP4 flashback Josy/Maya, we know that Josy lived with her mother (Jo-mama) for a while. Where does her mother live? Very close to B&R. How do I know that? Josy/Maya/Derek went to the same high school. Maya's parents' house is not far from the campus. Maya also visited the campus during her high school years. So it's not hard for me to assume that Josy did too. We learn all this in EP1 from Maya herself. Josy also has friends when she lives with her mom, but she doesn't like her mom's new boyfriend. Is her mother's new boyfriend maybe a DIK or James Roberts? My money is on James. But more on that later. From EP6, we know from Josy herself that she has probably been in a three-way relationship before. Since I'm too lazy, please read the conversation between Josy and Maya before their sex scene.

So if Josy has had a threesome before, who was it with? Joanne, Josy, and a DIK. That could explain why Tommy didn't want Josy to come to B&R. But which DIK could it have been? Rusty. It could really only have been Rusty. And why? Anyone else would have beaten Tommy up. But Tommy depends on Rusty and the money, so he won't raise his hand to Rusty. Now I'm putting together a puzzle. So Josy/Joanne/Rusty had a three-way relationship. But Joanne also likes to get it on with two guys, and they happen to be Rusty and Tommy. Josy catches the three of them and is logically pissed off. It was her stepbrother Tommy who was doing Rusty and Joanne. She breaks up with them. To distract herself, she goes camping with her friends Maya/Lynn/Derek. The circle is closed and BaD starts with EP1.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oops. Now we have three candidates. But the player himself decides at the end of EP3 which woman will be or can be Josy's mother and thus makes the choice for the MC. Now some will think I've completely lost my mind. But it makes sense when you factor in time. James made these friendships about 20 years ago and only goes to an older acquaintance after the debacle with Isabella and Jill.

I know. :cry:I am on vacation. :rolleyes:Please let me have my fun!:D
The only walk of shame talk around Josy I remember is about MC and Josy having sex and the other diks didn't want Tommy to know about it. Seems like the MC Josy relationship is pretty well known by the others(Diks) apart from Tommy. As for the Jo-Jo stuff She told MC that only Derek calls her that. Also I think it ok for a goddess to be too perfect but maybe I go overboard :LOL: :love:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
So after thinking about the upcoming chapters, I've come to a realization that, out of all the girls, Sage's path may very well be the most difficult.

With Jill, her route is the most straightforward due to how she's the only one that didn't try to hide much from mc beyond her name (and we understand why due to how she wanted to see if mc liked her for who she was and not her family). When her family does come into play, that may cause a little turmoil, but nothing that'll be too difficult to move past. The only way to fuck that up is if mc start's sleeping around again, which with that being a mostly chick route, is less likely. Even with Tybalt, this route won't be that difficult since Tybalt is hella incompetent.

Bella will have some difficulties due to her husband most likely returning, causing her to have a mental crisis, but after some time, she accepts that her husband abandoned her and she leaves him. This will in turn get fixed within a decent amount of time and lead to Bella no longer having doubts as long as, again, mc doesn't sleep around. The biggest issue with the Bella route is Jill due to how mc and her ended things. If mc and her were romantic and she had feelings for him, she's gonna be extremely heartbroken to the point of feeling anger towards mc and Bella. If the Jill option was locked, than she may feel luke warm towards mc at most and may be more warry towards him, acting like Bella was at the beginning towards mc.

Maya and Josy are gonna be interesting as I theorize having them both date mc (as well as Maya's father becoming more supportive of MC) will lead to more conflict due to the two possibly starting to grow jealous of one another, especially if they get into a fight, forcing mc to have to decide who to spend time with. This could lead to the route where mc will have to try and work to keep them together, or lead to a route where Maya and Josy split and thus force mc to have to end it with one of them. Add in Tommy, and that's make it even more difficult when it comes to Josy.

With Sage, the issue comes from something we saw from her, her paranoia. Sage is gonna be the hardest because there's a good chance she's gonna start acting towards mc the way she was acting towards Chad. Mind you, her paranoia was right with Chad, so her accusations were legit, but she did make them without having any proof, to the point she was freaking out on everyone just based on her thinking Chad was sleeping around behind her back. This is most likely gonna happen again towards MC, ESPECIALLY if he's known for sleeping around prior, to where flirting or other girls flirting with mc may set Sage off. Add in the Jade factor where, if mc and Jade were having an affair, will lead to Jade being extremely vindictive knowing that mc ended things with her for Sage, causing her to probably want to sabotage mc, so she'll be manipulating Sage bad. Then if mc is still sleeping around, will most likely lead to a huge fallout between mc and Sage.

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
With Sage, the issue comes from something we saw from her, her paranoia. Sage is gonna be the hardest because there's a good chance she's gonna start acting towards mc the way she was acting towards Chad. Mind you, her paranoia was right with Chad, so her accusations were legit, but she did make them without having any proof, to the point she was freaking out on everyone just based on her thinking Chad was sleeping around behind her back. This is most likely gonna happen again towards MC, ESPECIALLY if he's known for sleeping around prior, to where flirting or other girls flirting with mc may set Sage off. Add in the Jade factor where, if mc and Jade were having an affair, will lead to Jade being extremely vindictive knowing that mc ended things with her for Sage, causing her to probably want to sabotage mc, so she'll be manipulating Sage bad. Then if mc is still sleeping around, will most likely lead to a huge fallout between mc and Sage.
I don´t think Sage has paranoia. It´s not paranoia if you are right about your fears. I don´t think that DPC is going to make another 180º change of direction for Sage, from "I don´t care if you date or fuck others" and "Let´s fuck Quinn, you and me" to irrational jealousy.

I think the relationship with Sage will be ruined if Tremolo fucked with her mom. Maybe there will be another situation like "tell her or not that her ex is gay", but this time with her father´s business with Quinn, if (or better, when) Tremolo discovers it. And maybe DPC set another booby trap in the path of Tremolo that we don´t know already and will potentially make explode Sage´s relationship. But I don´t think Sage is going to start behaving like a crazy possessive girlfriend.

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
So after thinking about the upcoming chapters, I've come to a realization that, out of all the girls, Sage's path may very well be the most difficult.

With Jill, her route is the most straightforward due to how she's the only one that didn't try to hide much from mc beyond her name (and we understand why due to how she wanted to see if mc liked her for who she was and not her family). When her family does come into play, that may cause a little turmoil, but nothing that'll be too difficult to move past. The only way to fuck that up is if mc start's sleeping around again, which with that being a mostly chick route, is less likely. Even with Tybalt, this route won't be that difficult since Tybalt is hella incompetent.

Bella will have some difficulties due to her husband most likely returning, causing her to have a mental crisis, but after some time, she accepts that her husband abandoned her and she leaves him. This will in turn get fixed within a decent amount of time and lead to Bella no longer having doubts as long as, again, mc doesn't sleep around. The biggest issue with the Bella route is Jill due to how mc and her ended things. If mc and her were romantic and she had feelings for him, she's gonna be extremely heartbroken to the point of feeling anger towards mc and Bella. If the Jill option was locked, than she may feel luke warm towards mc at most and may be more warry towards him, acting like Bella was at the beginning towards mc.

Maya and Josy are gonna be interesting as I theorize having them both date mc (as well as Maya's father becoming more supportive of MC) will lead to more conflict due to the two possibly starting to grow jealous of one another, especially if they get into a fight, forcing mc to have to decide who to spend time with. This could lead to the route where mc will have to try and work to keep them together, or lead to a route where Maya and Josy split and thus force mc to have to end it with one of them. Add in Tommy, and that's make it even more difficult when it comes to Josy.

Well I don't know about that, I mean it's not that easy with other girls.

Jill parents can be big problem, they were a little controlling when Jill was younger, maybe they still are to some extent and most important we don't really know why they kicked out her other daughter, maybe because she was having friends like mc? Not coming from rich and powerful families. That's a lot of times rich people problem but I don't know.

Bella is hard to, when husband will comeback it won't be easy choice, she is a lot older and she needs to think about her future and with mc it's not really a future, when she got really old mc will still be in age to get children, have a wife etc.

I don't want to talk about love triangle because I don't care about them tbh.

I don't think Sage will comback to her previous behavior, she changed a lot, yea she know that mc was fucking every chick around but she also knows how mc is whan it comes to more romantic/perosonal approach, he was there for her etc so she will trust him 100%.
The only problem is her family and most of this problem depends on your previous actions so Yea :)

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
Growing out of what? You just saw her render, nothing more.
She can become one of the bad characters in upcoming season, that will try to destroy mc relationship or something. Wait for her personality first Bro :)
I don't see her being a bad character or something (I didn't get that vibe with her scene with Neil), my guess is that she will be a cool friend that will support the MC on his relationship or if you pick the option of Others she will become a romance option.

Reactions: Catlyn

lukrame

Sep 25, 2020
The bigger question is why is Neil getting a thousand watt smile when his son's old friend from highschool reaches his house. Kinda weird.

Reactions: sava75

ListeRacker7341

Jan 22, 2020
Can someone help me. My Game crashes always after the first work tasks. Always at the same sentence from the main character : (He must be feeling guilty as hell.)

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
I don't see her being a bad character or something (I didn't get that vibe with her scene with Neil), my guess is that she will be a cool friend that will support the MC on his relationship or if you pick the option of Others she will become a romance option.
Well that scene was like 10sec long...
I mean I'm not telling that she will be 100% bad, I just don't know nothing about her yet.
Why she came back? For mc? She and her bf are moving in close by? There to much unknown to think about her anything more.
But at the same time I don't judge, you do you :)

The bigger question is why is Neil getting a thousand watt smile when his son's old friend from highschool reaches his house. Kinda weird.
Well she was his son, first friend and then girlfriend I bet they were hanging out in his house a lot, so obviously he liked the fact that his son got to somone close and is not alone anymore.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes