dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
She is the only one of all the main LI who fucked with MC in the toilet. Even Sage isn't that wild for that. I'm sure in that famous scene in the library if it weren't for Maya and others, she would have crawled under the table and sucked dick of MC! She's definitely hot and wild, but that wild side is being held back by Maya.
That is somehow wrongly expressed. Josy couldn't live out her wild side with Maya because Maya wasn't ready for it. Quite the opposite. I rather think that Josy discovered this wild side only in EP6. In the first three-way sex, Josy thought it was hot. :unsure:

In EP7's HOT's pool, she still held back a bit. After Tremolo tells her at the party that she's his girl, and Tremolo also flirts with her that her size only makes her cuter, Josy gets final confirmation at EP8's gym that Tremolo means what he says. :unsure:

She literally teases Tremolo with the gym clothes and wants to see if he bites. When Tremolo pulls down her pants, he sees that Josy has no panties on and mentions this. Josy's reaction speaks volumes. She gives an "oops" and smiles. She has her confirmation. :unsure:

In EP8, we have the scene in the library when Josy teases Tremolo with the banana and he takes a bite too. Maya notices this, wants to join in, but only has an apple with her. She realizes that she is outmatched in this teasing game. Since Maya then plays this game at the dorm party, I wonder if she got tips from Josy and/or Sage. In any case, she catches up well with Josy at the dorm party. Not perfect yet, but on a very good path. :unsure:(y)

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Rejection is still the same if you are as CHICK as you can get but choose to look after a sick friend instead of going on a date that you didn't even plan. Uhh, girl, have you heard of things like "keeping a promise"?
Yeah, I did 1 playthrough for M&J, Sage, and Bella cause all 3 options come up that way, but you have to be a dick to sage to get Jill and I'm not doing that so I did a separate playthrough for Jill where I don't pursue Sage, at all, so calling her is optional, which means I can skip the call and not have to stand her up.

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
Let me turn dalli mode on:

What if Sage is not adopted and Burkes actually kidnapped her from her biological parents. Then she learns about this and tries to find them with the help of MC.

MC helps her to find them and asks her to finally go out on a date with him. Then Sage replies :

I'M TOO SCARED TO LOSE YOUR FRIENDSHIP.

Hopefully DPC is not lurking around on here...
Please man... One dalli is enough for this thread :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020

What if Sage is not adopted and Burkes actually kidnapped her from her biological parents. Then she learns about this and tries to find them with the help of MC.

MC helps her to find them and asks her to finally go out on a date with him. Then Sage replies :

You forgot something. To be truly dalli-esque you would have discovered this Sage secret in a hidden message reflected in the renders eyes. You can't do a dalli post with half-crazy. You have to go full batshit.

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
Sorry, I didn't make myself clear

I was saying that we can't use the justification of love with Jill because she behaves like that in any case, even if the date with MC has gone wrong, so she does it to defend a "friend", a friend who will find out what's going on only by crossing her in a corridor

then personally I hate when we use this justification, because it's not, a nonsense is a nonsense whatever the reason we do it, it's not that if done out of love then it's acceptable.
BADIK is a consolation game so Jill wasn't risking anything but in reality putting yourself in the hands of a blackmailer to cover up a crime that you don't even know if it really happened and how it happened would be suicide, especially considering the power that belonging to the Royces brings.
If the player is pursuing her she makes it very clear even before that corridor encounter in ep 7 as to what melon boy is demanding of her , the stipulation only comes as a shock to the MC / player only if they didn't go on her surprise birthday date

No it is justified for a player to perceive her actions as a show of love especially if they are on her romantic path , in the friendship path her actions can be taken as that of a friend trying to protect someone and that is completely in line with who Jill is as a person

Also she knew that the mansion incident took place prior to the panty sniffer's demands , the phone call she got in ep 5 while at Bella's house informing her of the "fire" in the mansion during the party is proof of that , the only thing she didn't know was how the whole incident occurred

Now when we look at her rejection of the MC during the last episode and we take into consideration all the factors leading up to it , than in hindsight it makes some sense , if a player with the DIK affinity was trying to get her and failed then they only have themselves to blame as the game has made it clear as to what affinity she is catering towards , heck she won't even ask the MC out for that dinner date with her friends even if you followed through with the rest of the requirements

download(1).png

And getting invited to that dinner date and being introduced to her friends has been stated as the main deciding factor as to whether she accepts the MC or not and that entire chain of events starts with that birthday date which in it's own right was significant for both the MC and Jill getting to know one another on a more personal level compared to the rest of the girls just like how it is when the MC takes care of a sick Sage , the girl he chooses to go with ends up coming closer to him on a more emotional level so i can understand why it was used as one of the main turning points in the story

download (2).png

But making the player choose between a sick Sage and Jill was a shit move on DPC's part but after acting lessons i expect him to come up with these fucked up scenarios in almost all his games , there is a very simple solution which was to explain to Jill as to why he couldn't come with her but normal logic doesn't apply to his stories which we all know by now , it's one of the reasons why i ended up having solo routes for all the girls , saves me a lot of headache

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
there is a very simple solution which was to explain to Jill as to why he couldn't come with her
He actually tried that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think now I understand why Mark goes "Begone, thot!" at the sight of any woman that's not Jill. That's the only way to keep her happy

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
He actually tried that
I think now I understand why Mark goes "Begone, thot!" at the sight of any woman that's not Jill. That's the only way to keep her happy
Holy crap i didn't know this , was always focused on one single girl / throuple in the dedicated saves so i never saw this and yeah looks like Begone thots is the only way to obtain the best outcome for her

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
The way in which she rejects the MC is the worst that has been seen in this game because with so much hatred that Maya and Josy recieved and still, At least these two were in a room between the 3 but Jill's in a public place :KEK:

And I don't see many people talking about it
I think the Maya and Josy hate mainly came from people who were feeling shafted that these two were a couple which i personally didn't mind cause before that bombshell in ep 3 it was made very clear to me that as individual characters both are very good although at this point it feels Josy is playing second fiddle to Maya and is not getting more character growth compared to the rest which gets a bit dull , some of the more vitriolic hate i have seen them get here and on steam is definitely not warranted but that's how fandoms usually are unfortunately , if their stories would have been kept separate than most of the hate would not have even began

And for Jill's case , i think that the players who are really dedicated to her character and story arc won't even realise about the rejection scene , i certainly didn't but only knew about it through the others , also the Jill cult is very very big to the point where everything else tends to get drowned out , it's only here in f95 that they are somewhat of a minority or some are fans and just don't bother saying anything , her popularity is also the reason why other fandoms attack her as an attempt to devalue the character

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
What's there to talk about ? :oops::unsure: You are gonna have to " work " for this outcome so let's not play Being a Simp here... if you are an asshole you get what's coming ( whether one likes it or not ) and if she likes you there is nothing to talk about since this will never occur... Folks just gotta have to make piece with it that your choices define your character and LI's react to that according how THEY see it fit ! And this scrappy mod BS with all route at one playthrough... don't make me laugh ! :LOL::ROFLMAO: Happy meltdowns as soon as Season 3 starts ! ;) ( maybe even InterLuBe with the Madame will also croak due to that fucked up persistent... )

Reactions: Hazeti

Joe_shoe33

Nov 2, 2017
How do I get John to leave this stupid party....literally been to ever room and I'm unable to click on him and I have the patch installed too

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021

I hope he is not because there are so many stupid theories that I don't wanna him to get infected by them.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The way in which she rejects the MC is the worst that has been seen in this game because with so much hatred that Maya and Josy recieved and still, At least these two were in a room between the 3 but Jill's in a public place :KEK:

Jill's rejection is certainly worse, but there's a fundamental difference: all the players potentially went through Maya's and Josy's rejection, far fewer went through Jill's, and at this point in the game how many players pursuing Jill had the wrong affinity or had chosen Sage in the sixth?

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
DPC stubbornly wants to push the player walking along the path of Jill with Josie. In this I see one of the biggest upcoming romantic dramas and the main arguments that Josie's way/Maya is on a half-life.
Jill's path is one of the safest and most ideal, which of course is boring. Her story lacks to spice things up and tension to understand that Jill is exactly what I want now or change my mind.

There are several moments that cause certain thoughts

1) Josie's jealousy of Jill during a date in episode 7 in the pool of HOTs, but she hardly tried to hide it
2) The collision of Jill and Josie in the finale of episode 7 if the player photographed a dick on the smartphone of Tybalt
3) The collision of Jill and Josie in the library in the middle of episode 4
4) Josie's jealousy of Jill in the library in episode 8
5) MC did not tell Jill that he was breaking up with her if he chose Josie or Maya and vice versa
6) Depending on the chosen path ,the MC dialogue changes at the end of the episode
A lot of coincidences, right? Why isn't Maya jealous of Jill, for example?
Let's remember Elena's words that the rejected girl will be jealous and it will hurt her.
Everything was coming to this. DPC apparently decided drama of Jill/Josy devote the entire 9th episode. I can only guess what Josie's jealousy will lead to. Perhaps she will break up with Maya and will make plans for the whole episode in relation to Jill and MC. If you think about it, the choice between a sobbing Josie and Jill really seems difficult.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hazeti

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
View attachment 1560345

View attachment 1560357

But making the player choose between a sick Sage and Jill was a shit move on DPC's part but after acting lessons i expect him to come up with these fucked up scenarios in almost all his games , there is a very simple solution which was to explain to Jill as to why he couldn't come with her but normal logic doesn't apply to his stories which we all know by now , it's one of the reasons why i ended up having solo routes for all the girls , saves me a lot of headache
I see I missed something with Quinn and as a fan of the character I now have to play Jills path and also be with Quinn to get that rejection of hers. I just don't know how I am gonna make it happen. I gave up on Jill long ago. Since that Date, I would never turn down a sick friend who needs me, specially Sage who helped my MC when he needed to go after another girl, and if that will make her turn down my advances I am ok with it as well. But since then, I saw what DPC was doing, reason why, I never pursued Jill. But I want to get this scene or rejection from Quinn. I really didn't know about it. SO thanks!

And yes That was a shit move from DPC, and as you said, after Acting Lessons, I know he likes to play these kind of games. And that is what I mean when someone say "DIK path is asshole path" or people on Dik path will burn out or some other stuff people usually use to criticize who is not after Jill, Bella or MaryJane couple. I mean, is it really a "dik move" if you choose to go and take care of your sick friend instead of being selfish and just go after the girl you wanna fuck/relationship because if you don't you miss the oportunity of being with her? NO, Ofc not. So being a DIK isn't always a bad decision, Choose a girl who isn't on CHICK path, isn't always a bad decision, and even if DPC wanna make me feel bad for making that choice, Jokes on him too. I also have solo routes for everyone, even the ones I have0 desire, although, I only skip everything on their path since my main intention is unlock the whole content, but I missed that Quinn rejection part and that can't happen :D

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
there is only one Major choice (those that determine affinity) that directly impacts Jill and that is the slap to Tybalt

Otherwise you might be super loyal to her, but MC deserves it... ok

to do everything she does to eventually reject Mc, it's Jill who looks the fool (even more so)
I agree with you overall, but the real problem is that the Affinity system sucks. If we grant DPC's premise that the Major Decisions (and only the Major Decisions) are the key moments that form the basis of the MC's overall personality, Jill rejecting a DIK makes a lot more sense. It doesn't matter if Jill knows about each decision directly, because an MC who made those Decisions will be acting all the time like someone Jill wouldn't want to date. That's the theory, at least.

Consider the Decisions for a moment. By the time Jill makes her fateful decision near the end of Episode 7, we've had 13 Major Decisions, and DIK Affinity requires making at least 8 DIK choices. How many of those decisions could only be made by the sort of person Jill strongly objects to?
  1. Beat Up Troy - This is probably a Weak objection. The MC doesn't realize Troy was being bullied and lashes out because his guitar was stolen and Troy had been a relentless jerk to him. So while Jill doesn't like violence and would disapprove of his actions, I think she'd see this incident as more of a teachable moment than a real red flag.
  2. Join Quinn's Restaurant - Strong objection. This one's pretty obvious. Beyond the simple jealousy factor, buy sex from girls requires a view of the world Jill would not accept.
  3. Don't Forgive Steve - No objection. Sure, Jill would probably prefer an MC who always comforts a sobbing individual, but that would be going over and above the call of duty. Steve is another character that's been a relentless jerk to the MC, so the fact that he doesn't care when something bad happens to Steve is not a sign the MC is particularly vindictive. If the MC forgiving people was a regular part of the Affinity system I might buy it. But as a random one off? No.
  4. Fight the Jock Trio - Weak objection. Again, Jill dislikes violence, and if you read between the lines, this is supposed to be a case where the MC fights unnecessarily. So in theory Jill wouldn't approve, even if it hardly feels like a deal breaker. Of course, in practice the logic of this being an 'unprovoked' fight is laughable which ruins the notion Jill would object, but I'm trying to give the devil his due here. We'll just pretend this makes sense and move on.
  5. Party at the Pink Rose - Weak objection. Jill would definitely prefer a guy who has no interest in the Pink Rose, so this is at least a Weak objection. It could arguably even be a Strong objection, but that would really depend on the actions taken by the MC subsequently. Getting a lap dance seems like something that would make Jill very uncomfortable, but that she wouldn't feel is beyond the pale if done in moderation (before you're a couple, at any rate). Fingering Lily's ass WOULD be huge problem, but that option is actually governed by a different morality system, making a complete mess of the whole idea Affinity represents the MC's attitude. Let's call this a Weak objection and move on.
  6. Start an Affair With Jade - Strong objection. Not much wiggle room here. Dating multiple girls is one thing. Deliberately encouraging a married professor (who also happens to be Tybalt's mom) is on a different planet. No way Jill overlooks this sort of thing.
  7. Do Drugs with Quinn - Weak objection*. Jill is clearly a fan of sobriety and moderation, so I think it's easy to say she wouldn't like the idea of the MC smoking weed. But given that she tolerates his plot-mandated drunkenness without issue, I can't see this being a significant problem; it's not like weed has become a major vice for the MC since then. I think the much bigger objection for Jill would be if he fucked Quinn, but that's a separate decisions that inexplicably has no impact on the MC's personality. :rolleyes: NOTE: The one caveat here is that if Lana's death had something to do with drugs, this could suddenly become a much bigger stumbling block for Jill. Since we don't know that, however, I'm leaving this as Weak for now.
  8. Fight Caleb - Strong objection. YMMV, but I think it's the only fight in the game that the MC really does have an easy way out of. Yes, his pride might be hurt, but Jill is exactly the sort of girl who would expect the MC to turn the other cheek. As far as Major Decisions being windows into the MCs soul, this is probably the best example. I can easily believe an MC who'd step up to fight Caleb really would constantly project an aura of bravado that would discourage Jill.
  9. Punch Tybalt - Strong objection. Granted, few people deserve a boot to the head more than Tybalt, but at the end of the day he is precisely zero threat. Punching him is like slugging an obnoxious 10 year old. Compounding the issue, Jill apparently believes the MC was doing something shady in the first place, AND this is the only Major Decision that is brought to Jill's attention directly. So yeah, this is a major strike against the MC. Jill would accept this as a mistake by the MC if it's the exception, but not if it's the rule - which is precisely what the Affinity system is supposed to represent.
  10. Fight Tommy - Weak objection at best. Again, Jill dislikes violence and would want the MC to diffuse the situation if possible. But given that the MC was doing absolutely nothing wrong when Tommy sucker-punched him, it's a bit of a second guess to think he could have instantly diffused the situation just by asking why Tommy slugged him. If we squint really hard, we can see this is an indication that a DIK MC has more of a hair trigger than a CHICK one, but even then we're bending over backwards to justify a pretty mild objection from Jill.
  11. Take Tommy's Fake ID - No objection. Seriously, why would Jill care? We're explicitly told that even Jill herself indulged in a little illicit alcohol use thanks to Bianca.
  12. Work at the Pink Rose - Weak objection. Much like the original PR decision, this is basically an indication the MC likes staring at naked ladies. Jill isn't going to like that and it's easy to see how this attitude would be readily apparent in the MC's everyday actions. But simply looking at boobs, especially when the DIKs do need the money, still feels like too minor a transgression to merit a Strong objection... especially when keeping the VIP card (a MUCH more illustrative example) has no impact on the MC's personality.
  13. Make Jocks Leave the HOT Party - Weak objection. The MC is deliberately stoking a grudge rather than letting bygones be bygones, and we know Jill would prefer the latter. But the MC is also deliberately moderating his actions to avoid causing a fuss, and for the most part his tactics aren't even particularly bad. Pushing Dawe into the pool is the only real bit of bullying here. I think Jill keep trying to eliminate that last step into outright bullying, but could accept an MC capable of doing the rest.
So there we go, only 2 DIK Major Decisions feel like non-issues for Jill. The rest are at least marginally problematic, and the MC needs to select 8 of them. So I think you could make a decent argument that Jill rejecting a DIK MC makes sense... if we're only looking at the rejection case. The problem is that Jill will accept an MC who's taken 7 DIK actions, and as we've seen, not all of the actions are equal.

Let's test the system. MC1 Beats Up Troy, Doesn't Forgive Steve, Fights the Trio, Does Drugs With Quinn, Fights Tommy, Accepts the Fake ID, Works at the Pink Rose, and Makes the Jocks Leave the Party. MC2 joins Quinn's Restaurant, Fights the Trio, Starts an Affair With Jade, Fights Caleb, and Punches Tybalt. Are we really supposed to believe MC2 would somehow come across as more wholesome to Jill than MC1? Yet MC2 is supposedly good to go because he's a CHICK - as long as he ditches Sage, of course. Helping sick friends is going too far!

So yeah, even if we give it the benefit of the doubt, the Affinity system just isn't capable of doing what DPC needs it to do. The Major Decisions aren't major enough to truly define the MC.

Last edited:

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020

I agree with you overall, but the real problem is that the Affinity system sucks. If we grant DPC's premise that the Major Decisions (and only the Major Decisions) are the key moments that form the basis of the MC's overall personality, Jill rejecting a DIK makes a lot more sense. It doesn't matter if Jill knows about each decision directly, because an MC who made those Decisions will be acting all the time like someone Jill wouldn't want to date. That's the theory, at least.

Consider the Decisions for a moment. By the time Jill makes her fateful decision near the end of Episode 7, we've had 13 Major Decisions, and DIK Affinity requires making at least 8 DIK choices. How many of those decisions could only be made by the sort of person Jill strongly objects to?
  1. Beat Up Troy - This is probably a Weak objection. The MC doesn't realize Troy was being bullied and lashes out because his guitar was stolen and Troy had been a relentless jerk to him. So while Jill doesn't like violence and would disapprove of her actions, I think she'd see this incident as more of a teachable moment than a real red flag.
  2. Join Quinn's Restaurant - Strong objection. This one's pretty obvious. Beyond the simple jealousy factor, buy sex from girls requires a view of the world Jill would not accept.
  3. Don't Forgive Steve - No objection. Sure, Jill would probably prefer an MC who always comforts a sobbing individual, but that would be going over and above the call of duty. Steve is another character that's been a relentless jerk to the MC, so the fact that he doesn't care when something bad happens to Steve is not a sign the MC is particularly vindictive. If the MC forgiving people was a regular part of the Affinity system I might buy it. But as a random one off? No.
  4. Fight the Jock Trio - Weak objection. Again, Jill dislikes violence, and if you read between the lines, this is supposed to be a case where the MC fights unnecessarily. So in theory Jill wouldn't approve, even if it hardly feels like a deal breaker. Of course, in practice the logic of this being an 'unprovoked' fight is laughable which ruins the notion Jill would object, but I'm trying to give the devil his due here. We'll just pretend this makes sense and move on.
  5. Party at the Pink Rose - Weak objection. Jill would definitely prefer a guy who has no interest in the Pink Rose, so this is at least a Weak objection. It could arguably even be a Strong objection, but that would really depend on the actions taken by the MC subsequently. Getting a lap dance seems like something that would make Jill very uncomfortable, but that she wouldn't feel is beyond the pale if done in moderation (before you're a couple, at any rate). Fingering Lily's ass WOULD be huge problem, but that option is actually governed by a different morality system, making a complete mess of the whole idea Affinity represents the MC's attitude. Let's call this a Weak objection and move on.
  6. Start an Affair With Jade - Strong objection. Not much wiggle room here. Dating multiple girls is one thing. Deliberately encouraging a married professor (who also happens to be Tybalt's mom) is on a different planet. No way Jill overlooks this sort of thing.
  7. Do Drugs with Quinn - Weak objection*. Jill is clearly a fan of sobriety and moderation, so I think it's easy to say she wouldn't like the idea of the MC smoking weed. But given that she tolerates his plot-mandated drunkenness without issue, I can't see this being a significant problem; it's not like weed has become a major vice for the MC since then. I think the much bigger objection for Jill would be if he fucked Quinn, but that's a separate decisions that inexplicably has no impact on the MC's personality. :rolleyes: NOTE: The one caveat here is that if Lana's death had something to do with drugs, this could suddenly become a much bigger stumbling block for Jill. Since we don't know that, however, I'm leaving this as Weak for now.
  8. Fight Caleb - Strong objection. YMMV, but I think it's the only fight in the game that the MC really does have an easy way out of. Yes, his pride might be hurt, but Jill is exactly the sort of girl who would expect the MC to turn the other cheek. As far as Major Decisions being windows into the MCs soul, this is probably the best example. I can easily believe an MC who'd step up to fight Caleb really would constantly project an aura of bravado that would discourage Jill.
  9. Punch Tybalt - Strong objection. Granted, few people deserve a boot to the head more than Tybalt, but at the end of the day he is precisely zero threat. Punching him is like slugging an obnoxious 10 year old. Compounding the issue, Jill apparently believes the MC was doing something shady in the first place, AND this is the only Major Decision that is brought to Jill's attention directly. So yeah, this is a major strike against the MC. Jill would accept this as a mistake by the MC if it's the exception, but not if it's the rule - which is precisely what the Affinity system is supposed to represent.
  10. Fight Tommy - Weak objection at best. Again, Jill dislikes violence and would want the MC to diffuse the situation if possible. But given that the MC was doing absolutely nothing wrong when Tommy sucker-punched him, it's a bit of a second guess to think he could have instantly diffused the situation just by asking why Tommy slugged him. If we squint really hard, we can see this is an indication that a DIK MC has more of a hair trigger than a CHICK one, but even then we're bending over backwards to justify a pretty mild objection from Jill.
  11. Take Tommy's Fake ID - No objection. Seriously, why would Jill care? We're explicitly told that even Jill herself indulged in a little illicit alcohol use thanks to Bianca.
  12. Work at the Pink Rose - Weak objection. Much like the original PR decision, this is basically an indication the MC likes staring at naked ladies. Jill isn't going to like that and it's easy to see how this attitude would be readily apparent in the MC's everyday actions. But simply looking at boobs, especially when the DIKs do need the money, still feels like too minor a transgression to merit a Strong objection... especially when keeping the VIP card (a MUCH more illustrative example) has no impact on the MC's personality.
  13. Make Jocks Leave the HOT Party - Weak objection. The MC is deliberately stoking a grudge rather than letting bygones be bygones, and we know Jill would prefer the latter. But the MC is also deliberately moderating his actions to avoid causing a fuss, and for the most part his tactics aren't even particularly bad. Pushing Dawe into the pool is the only real bit of bullying here. I think Jill keep trying to eliminate that last step into outright bullying, but could accept an MC capable of doing the rest.
So there we go, only 2 DIK Major Decisions feel like non-issues for Jill. The rest are at least marginally problematic, and the MC needs to select 8 of them. So I think you could make a decent argument that Jill rejecting a DIK MC makes sense... if we're only looking at the rejection case. The problem is that Jill will accept an MC who's taken 7 DIK actions, and as we've seen, not all of the actions are equal.

Let's test the system. MC1 Beats Up Troy, Doesn't Forgive Steve, Fights the Trio, Does Drugs With Quinn, Fights Tommy, Accepts the Fake ID, Works at the Pink Rose, and Makes the Jocks Leave the Party. MC2 joins Quinn's Restaurant, Fights the Trio, Starts an Affair With Jade, Fights Caleb, and Punches Tybalt. Are we really supposed to believe MC2 would somehow come across as more wholesome to Jill than MC1? Yet MC2 is supposedly good to go because he's a CHICK - as long as he ditches Sage, of course. Helping sick friends is going too far!

So yeah, even if we give it the benefit of the doubt, the Affinity system just isn't capable of doing what DPC needs it to do. The Major Decisions aren't major enough to truly define the MC.

The whole affinity system sucks !!! which is why i decided to say fuck it and start making solo love interest saves by the end of ep 4 , i previously only had 3 main saves DIK , CHICK , NEUTRAL but it was getting too convoluted and i gave up on all three , i figured having solo saves would help in not only unlocking all the content by filling in the missing story beats but would save player headache and heartache

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes