RustyTurtle

Nov 22, 2020
I’ve been reading for a while but first time posting. There’s been so much conversation on the main plot points (Burke, Lynette, Madame =) ) that I wanted to bring up some other things that I think might come in Season 3 (or 4). Could be entirely wrong but I think they make sense. I’ll put it behind spoiler tags so there’s not a wall of text.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
And... where is Josy´s arc? She started as a bland, immature girl that don´t even know if she´s a lesbian or not and if she prefers Maya or Tremolo... and after 8 chapters, continue being a bland, immature girl that don´t even know if she´s a lesbian or not and if she prefers Maya or Tremolo.

Anyway, it´s the postmodern cliché of the poor lesbians, victims of the conservatism of society and a evil religious middle-aged white man, what ruins her character and pollutes the entire game. She could be a decent "girl next door" character without all that horsecrap. Again, she could be Tremolo´s summer crush. When the summer ends and he goes to B&R, she´s left behind. Then, after a few weeks, she´s admited in B&R too and go there full of hope decided to recover her summer crush. But during those weeks, Tremolo has changed. Has met other girls and has other things in his mind. So se decides to wait her oportunity: she becomes his best friend, and she decides to pledge into the HOTs to overcome her mental barriers and be more a more bold and exciting girl in order of getting Tremolo. That would be a way more clean and way less far fetched arc for her character than the fucking lesbian-drama bullshit.
JAL. Stop suggesting anything to people. Josy knew from the beginning that she was bisexual. She already had a crush on Tremolo in the store.

I don't feel like answering you because you don't understand anyway, so it's not worth the effort. Besides, you keep writing the same thing over and over again.:sleep:

lukrame

Sep 25, 2020
Maybe I'm a clueless oaf but I never saw a moment where any of the girls are apparently seething with jealousy over other girls. Even though its very apparent to anyone with eyes that MC is screwing half the female population that doesn't comprise of ogres from gender studies.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Perhaps the idea of DPC is for Sage to be in the friendship zone in season 3, with whom MC can start dating after he fails the relationship with the main LI or Sage is one with whom MC will cheat. He tried to prove to us for two seasons that Sage is an incredible and best friend who can comfort Tremolo after a quarrel with Jill or Josie with her pussy.
Or Sage becomes the Throuple's Fuck Buddy for the rest of her time in college.:love:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Bella might be known as the Ice Queen but she as at least one thing in common with Josy both can't keep their eyes off MC backside View attachment 1560852
View attachment 1560854

Now if we can just get Bella to teach Josy her sexy yoga poses :love: :whistle:
are you insinuating that the more tanned a girl is the more of a perv she tends to be?

i´m not sure if i should congratulate you on your observations or berate you for blatant colorism!

but if true... why? is it a learned skill? i mean to keep a tan they must spend a lot of time outside being ogled at so perhaps they learned to ogle back?

melanin provokes alterations in the hormones responsible for sexual arousal?

does the injuries suffered by their skin by the UV light triggers their survival instinct and makes them want to reproduce before the skin cancer gets them?

any other options? perhaps the UV light as damaged their eyes and so they take longer to read in the qualities of the males and therefore they are more easily caught unlike the other girls who have perfect vision and can measure up the dude in an instant without being caught staring, just like the famous Italian papagallos who can measure up a woman in 0.4 secs ?

a wise man can learn more from a stupid question then a fool from a wise answer... what am i? a fool or wise?

• Haha
Reactions: Darkwen

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
are you insinuating that the more tanned a girl is the more of a perv she tends to be?

i´m not sure if i should congratulate you on your observations or berate you for blatant colorism!

but if true... why? is it a learned skill? i mean to keep a tan they must spend a lot of time outside being ogled at so perhaps they learned to ogle back?

melanin provokes alterations in the hormones responsible for sexual arousal?

does the injuries suffered by their skin by the UV light triggers their survival instinct and makes them want to reproduce before the skin cancer gets them?

any other options? perhaps the UV light as damaged their eyes and so they take longer to read in the qualities of the males and therefore they are more easily caught unlike the other girls who have perfect vision and can measure up the dude in an instant without being caught staring, just like the famous Italian papagallos who can measure up a woman in 0.4 secs ?

a wise man can learn more from a stupid question then a fool from a wise answer... what am i? a fool or wise?
If that is the case and the more tanned a girl is the more of a perv she is then Rio and Quinn should be the less perv unless they identify as having darker skin. As for your last question I add to it who is more foolish the fool or the fool who follows it? :unsure: :LOL:

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
JAL. Stop suggesting anything to people. Josy knew from the beginning that she was bisexual. She already had a crush on Tremolo in the store.

I don't feel like answering you because you don't understand anyway, so it's not worth the effort. Besides, you keep writing the same thing over and over again.:sleep:
Such a classic. You know you are right, you carefully choose not to argue the most important but difficult premise the other guy make. Instead you question a secondary claim yet more obviously wrong. Then you argue slowly carefully avoiding above else to insult the other guy. Being as friendly and supportive as you can. Just to see the other guy making the same statement over and over. Until you loose your patience.

Man... you gotta love the internet.

See guys? Thats why God invented personal insults.

Reactions: dalli_x

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Yeah, Sage doesn´t fuck Tremolo in a toilet. In the garden in the middle of a party in front of others, in Tybald´s room in he middle of another party with her fathers in the building, in Quinn´s room during a threesome... Poor Sage, so sexually inhibited... :ROFLMAO: Even Becky gives Tremolo a blowjob in a toilet. It´s not such a great deal.

And again, excuses. Josy would be such a great character, if not for Maya... OK. But there is Maya, and she´s not able to let her go and fight for Tremolo. Because she´s passive and she doesn´t know what she wants, really unattractive traits. At least Bella has a legit reason to doubt about if she wants to be with Tremolo or not. She´s married. And after all, she decides to be with Tremolo. The same goes with Sage and Jill. At least, they have already decided to give Tremolo a chance. Lily is 100% in with Tremolo and everything about him is clear in her mind. Josy, after 8 chapters, is still beating around the bush. The less attractive character is the one that has more doubts about Tremolo. I say, she doesn´t worth the hassle.
Well, also it's Josy who turns you down for being a dik in the thruple scene not Maya which i find a very interesting choice by DPC. I'm not really sure how i follow that logic.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
So, Josy now is "to pasive" and "lack personality".

I think the cutie has to much personality:
View attachment 1561192
View attachment 1561193
View attachment 1561194

Credits for the compilation to ChipLescap. I promise one day i will learn to tag forum users.

And Merry Chritsmas. (and Merry Crusade) from Maya and Derek:
View attachment 1561209
Live a little -> SLAP MF

Literally my thoughts first time playing this "Ok this girl definitely goes in top" and still in it. My main save Maya and Josy and I dreading to decide (hope I don't have to like in AL).
If I have to decide hope I have an option to give up - I rather walk off than break this couple.

Last edited:

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Well, also it's Josy who turns you down for being a dik in the thruple scene not Maya which i find a very interesting choice by DPC. I'm not really sure how i follow that logic.
You mean the extroverted aggressive one stepping up surprises you? You expected the passive introvert to be the confrontational one?

• Haha
Reactions: JNolan92

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Hey, WHEN and HOW did this happen?!?!! 0.o
Her kicking Tommy in the Balls xD
At some point in episode 6, Josy hit Tommy couse Tommy punch MC eye. Cant help you more than that, couse the credit to Chip is not joke. I went and stole those renders from one of his posts.

Reactions: MrD812

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Hey, WHEN and HOW did this happen?!?!! 0.o
Her kicking Tommy in the Balls xD
In the sixth chapter if you decide not to fight Tommy, Josy will avenge you.
If you are in a relationship with her you will see that render by talking to Josy, otherwise you will only see the consequences (Tommy with ice on his balls at MC's birthday party).

Reactions: ename144 and MrD812

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

You have a lot of patience dalli

Reactions: dalli_x

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I’ve been reading for a while but first time posting. There’s been so much conversation on the main plot points (Burke, Lynette, Madame =) ) that I wanted to bring up some other things that I think might come in Season 3 (or 4). Could be entirely wrong but I think they make sense. I’ll put it behind spoiler tags so there’s not a wall of text.

Nice read, and I like what you wrote regarding the LI's and the Halloween party. However regarding the HOT's presidential succession, why should an MC who isn't pursuing Quinn or messing around with Lily care in the least bit which HOT ends up becoming president?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes