Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Yeah Maya haters share this wierd notion for wich to hate a fictional character is a normal thing yet to love it is absurd. To speak against a character is reasanoble yet to speak in behalf of it its ridicoulus.

At the end of the day they pretend a judgement with an accusation yet not with a defense.

It has sense? No, but since their arguments are so weak they need to make out things like that.

Imagine a world in wich hate is considered natural yet love is considered anatural... what a wonderfull world.
You are guys are living in fucking disney. You, Dali, and the other boyfriend. DPC made all characters with a certain profile, but you guys wanna "fight" and "defend" to prove that they are not what they are. Every character has a personality. And we are showing who Maya is, but because you are blind with your "love" you gonna say we are "hating" her, because we deslike her and will talk about it.
You can be a suckass for Maya and Josy as much as you want, it won't change the fact that Maya is selfish, and she didn't do anything to change her situation.
The people who is saying "A job won't pay for anything" certainly never went to college and had "jobs" to pay for it. She wants to get away from her dad's claws, but she haven't done anything for this to happen. She could have talked about her situations with some people who could actually help her (Her gender studies teacher), even if Jade didn't help her, she could give Maya some advices. It has nothing to do with DPC story though, but as someone who works since I was 14, and went to college when I turned 18. And had to keep working my ass off or I wouldnt eat or sleep. And as someone who would talk to people to try to get my studies going and try to get a scholarship or even pay half the price. I talked to a lot of people and got help and ideas from most of them. She could have tried to talk to the Dean, She could have found a job and started saving some money. We know MC and Josy had a summer job, did she have one as well?

Another thing. When I said "Now sage is the one who is gonna try to fix things for her". So people replied. "She didn't ask for anything", "She didn't even want to talk to Sage", "Sage is doing it for her own personal reasons", "Sage is doing it because it will look bad to the HOTs and she is the president". Sure, that is why Sage is doing it. But if you have a problem - You have to talk to someone. That is what sage is doing, trying to fix her problem. And that is what I said that Maya should be doing since the start. She could have talked to the librarian, ask for a job, explain her situation. The job won't pay shit, but maybe Isabella could've helped her in other ways, She could have talked to her Gender studies teacher. WHo is better to understand her situation then a gender studies professor? The dean. We know he is a piece of shit. But yet, she could have tried and talk to him. She could be earning some money and saving while at it.

So all I am saying is, DPC wrote her story this way and in this story, she has a lot of flaws and she doesn't try anything to change her situation. People are doing this for her. She is selfish, she isn't honest, she is only feminist when it is to her advantage. This is how I see Maya and I am forced to see it, because I am forced to stay friends with her and Josy. That is why she is a NO GO for me. She is the character I deslike the most from all characters DPC has wrote untill now.
So you can say, my posts are bad written (they should be because my official langue is portuguese, not english). That I repeat myself over and over again (when you guys quote me all the time, answering the same thing over and over again) and all other things you say to make me sound stupid, I, again, gonna say it. I don't care. And if you call me hater, stupid, dumb or whatever. I will keep replying the same thing. :D

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Oh you are better than me now? :D you never wank to these VN's. An Intellectual of Adult VNs (I am only here for the story). Sure! :D
Never said that I'm better than anyone... but sure as shit the two of us differ and by a LOT ! I let people around me judge for themselves whether they like me or not ( can take refusal too ;) ) in your case I already made my point... that one statement was enough and was made by yourself well done ! :LOL:(y) And do not project your own issues onto others ;) Nuff said... feel free to rant on your own ! :rolleyes:

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Haven't finished the episode but boy I am disappointed by how the CHICK path turned out (I think). So basically I cant chose Maya solo path despite her showing up in Tremolo thoughts, pretty much have to break with everyone to chose other LIs (end up choosing Jill), have a brutal sad break up by text with Jade (seriously DPC) and now I am afraid I am gonna be locked out of every other sexual encounters from now on and the next episodes...

This sucks...
I also think that was really fucked up, the way he chose on how MC should break up with Jade. I mean, you are on the chick path, I played on neutral, and DPC made our MC act like a DIK. So what's the point of affinity or Dtype in this game? lol. Doesn't matter the path, our MC is acting like an asshole. That is why my main path right now is Others, because I want Quinn, but even on Sage path, that I also am interested on her, that break up with Jade was fucked up and it will weight on the conversation MC and Sage are about to have with the Dean and Jade about Maya's future.

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
Haven't finished the episode but boy I am disappointed by how the CHICK path turned out (I think). So basically I cant chose Maya solo path despite her showing up in Tremolo thoughts, pretty much have to break with everyone to chose other LIs (end up choosing Jill), have a brutal sad break up by text with Jade (seriously DPC) and now I am afraid I am gonna be locked out of every other sexual encounters from now on and the next episodes...

This sucks...
I mean what did you expected? At the end you have to choose one specyfic girl or you can pick OTHERS path to fuck around more.
And even if you pick one girl, I bet there will be moments to still have sex with others.
And watch out for Maya solo path, if there ever will be solo with her it will be short bc soon she will be kick out of college :KEK:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

This sucks...
if you are not in the troupe but have declared an interest in one of them, when you choose Others there is a thought dedicated to her (Maya or Josy).

mc "I still have feelings for Maya, but since that's not an option..."
or
mc "I still have feelings for Josy, but since that's not an option..."

Of course for being halfway through the game there is very little of the solo route, but the signs that it is still alive are there

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
if you are not in the troupe but have declared an interest in one of them, when you choose Others there is a thought dedicated to her (Maya or Josy).

mc "I still have feelings for Maya, but since that's not an option..."
or
mc "I still have feelings for Josy, but since that's not an option..."

Of course for being halfway through the game there is very little of the solo route, but the signs that it is still alive are there
I think the help from sage's parents gonna blow up making Maya more miserable which forces her relationship with Josie flushed halfway down the toilet giving MC another shot at either of them.

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
I think the help from sage's parents gonna blow up making Maya more miserable which forces her relationship with Josie flushed halfway down the toilet giving MC another shot at either of them.
IF that would happened then who would want relationship with Maya? It's not so great for Josy now, so after another missed shot with help, any relationship with Maya would be nightmare tbh.

logininnow

May 20, 2017
You have to go out of the room, in the garden of jam jam, near Tommy's room. There is the plant to water
Thank you for helping but I don't see how I can get out. You start in your bedroom where you can go left, back or right

Left - Allows me to only click the desk. I can't figure out where more there is to click
Back - Turns me around to a chair and lamp. I don't see what I can click.
Right - Room with him watching TV, who I can click and the only option I see is go back to the left.

Is there somewhere else I can click that I don't see?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
What do you mean? I don't think so

in my opinion the loan issue will remain open in the ninth chapter anyway, maybe it will be closed in the finale of next season. Burke is unlikely to give an immediate answer, he's likely to give Maya hope and then stall.

the doubt that the relationship with Jade, but especially having dumped her, could have negative consequences on Maya's destiny is there, but personally i don't believe it. i think that if we're not simultaneously with Sage too it will have almost no impact.

right now if i have to put a penny on what could be determined for el two girls, i say MC's help to make peace "for good" which can only happen if MC is in the trouple.

otherwise i think it's still in the next twists and turns the breakup between Maya and Josy (for the solo routes )

Nov 9, 2020
Thank you for helping but I don't see how I can get out. You start in your bedroom where you can go left, back or right

Left - Allows me to only click the desk. I can't figure out where more there is to click
Back - Turns me around to a chair and lamp. I don't see what I can click.
Right - Room with him watching TV, who I can click and the only option I see is go back to the left.

Is there somewhere else I can click that I don't see?
There is a navigation bar in the lower right screen. You can enter any room with that.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
You are guys are living in fucking disney. You, Dali, and the other boyfriend. DPC made all characters with a certain profile, but you guys wanna "fight" and "defend" to prove that they are not what they are. Every character has a personality. And we are showing who Maya is, but because you are blind with your "love" you gonna say we are "hating" her, because we deslike her and will talk about it.
You can be a suckass for Maya and Josy as much as you want, it won't change the fact that Maya is selfish, and she didn't do anything to change her situation.
The people who is saying "A job won't pay for anything" certainly never went to college and had "jobs" to pay for it. She wants to get away from her dad's claws, but she haven't done anything for this to happen. She could have talked about her situations with some people who could actually help her (Her gender studies teacher), even if Jade didn't help her, she could give Maya some advices. It has nothing to do with DPC story though, but as someone who works since I was 14, and went to college when I turned 18. And had to keep working my ass off or I wouldnt eat or sleep. And as someone who would talk to people to try to get my studies going and try to get a scholarship or even pay half the price. I talked to a lot of people and got help and ideas from most of them. She could have tried to talk to the Dean, She could have found a job and started saving some money. We know MC and Josy had a summer job, did she have one as well?

Another thing. When I said "Now sage is the one who is gonna try to fix things for her". So people replied. "She didn't ask for anything", "She didn't even want to talk to Sage", "Sage is doing it for her own personal reasons", "Sage is doing it because it will look bad to the HOTs and she is the president". Sure, that is why Sage is doing it. But if you have a problem - You have to talk to someone. That is what sage is doing, trying to fix her problem. And that is what I said that Maya should be doing since the start. She could have talked to the librarian, ask for a job, explain her situation. The job won't pay shit, but maybe Isabella could've helped her in other ways, She could have talked to her Gender studies teacher. WHo is better to understand her situation then a gender studies professor? The dean. We know he is a piece of shit. But yet, she could have tried and talk to him. She could be earning some money and saving while at it.

So all I am saying is, DPC wrote her story this way and in this story, she has a lot of flaws and she doesn't try anything to change her situation. People are doing this for her. She is selfish, she isn't honest, she is only feminist when it is to her advantage. This is how I see Maya and I am forced to see it, because I am forced to stay friends with her and Josy. That is why she is a NO GO for me. She is the character I deslike the most from all characters DPC has wrote untill now.
So you can say, my posts are bad written (they should be because my official langue is portuguese, not english). That I repeat myself over and over again (when you guys quote me all the time, answering the same thing over and over again) and all other things you say to make me sound stupid, I, again, gonna say it. I don't care. And if you call me hater, stupid, dumb or whatever. I will keep replying the same thing. :D
100% my man. Good post, keep up the good fight, we on the right side of history.

ju1zzed

Feb 18, 2018
bellas scene with tremolo in the diks mansion gave me goosebumbs.
"You´ve become something you hate."

Her eyes when she looks up, and the fucking creepy music. :eek:

SEND HELP!

Edit: i dont mean the walk of shame btw.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zieniuuu

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I'm very optimistic that Quinn will get even more content on Season 3, especially since she, Sage, and Tremolo are hosting/organizing the upcoming Halloween Party.

Man, Quinn really grew on me, her scenes, and her and Tremolo's banters are just hilarious.
Be hopeful brother.
Quinn probably will get more content in season 3. There are still problems to be resolved on her storyline, so it's almost certain.

What I hope to get in season 3 is more Camila and more Riona content though. Those 2 certainly deserve endings of their own.

Reactions: aragh

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
I'm very optimistic that Quinn will get even more content on Season 3, especially since she, Sage, and Tremolo are hosting/organizing the upcoming Halloween Party.

Man, Quinn really grew on me, her scenes, and her and Tremolo's banters are just hilarious.
Be hopeful brother.
I think exactly the same, it's perfect opportunity for her path to be awesome.
But I also think that there might be a little "fight" between mc and Tommy because it's obvious that he likes her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: kih1952

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I don't believe she'll go to the party, but considering her crazier persona is out on the wild now, I can totally see her sneaking through the back and wait for the MC in his room after the party ends :unsure:.
And considering her sense of humor I could even see her going with the OMG outfit just to mess with him:BootyTime:.
yes i can see that and since the MC said nothing to M&J she can hear Maya and Josy going into the room and start getting naked and Josy telling Maya to relax this is gonna be fun ... and then the MC enters the room kissing Sage while Sage grabs his dick and says she missed it for so "long"!

the next day in the news "4 B&R students found murdered with an Axe in a frat house library!"

news: further details include the fact that the dude in the group of 4 was found without his dick and probably died of blood loss!

pans out into a dark room where there are 29 jars with dicks in it and we see Bella placing a new jar there with the MC`S dick in formaldehoide

James: one asshole at a time, we will make this world a better place my beautiful Bella!
Bella: yes!

and then she walks away and the 1st jar as a name tapped to it! "James!"

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

Be hopeful brother.
But this third season must be the moment to take that extra step that she has yet to take.

If she is to become an "LI" the journey of redemption, or whatever you want to call it, must begin for real.

Aug 26, 2019
where the 8 episodes before would be in vain? She is coming back to spice things up. She should be more than a side story since she is part of MC's life (Specially if pregnant). His father is happy to see her, so she is a friend of the family. What if she get into B&R? And she is gonna be responsible to bring MC's life upside down. I really wanna see how DPC will play this and she has been there all the time, she can totally come back as an LI.
I talked about things being different on different paths the mc being forced to be with Zoey through a sudden pregnancy wouldn't make sense for someone who chose to stay on the chick path to be with Jill.
I would like it if it was optional but not one of those things where it has to happen just because that's how the dev wants it to happen

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
I think exactly the same, it's perfect opportunity for her path to be awesome.
But I also think that there might be a little "fight" between mc and Tommy because it's obvious that he likes her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Imagine if there was a threesome with Quinn and Heather, and Tommy finds out. It would be glorious.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: openup212 and OFT
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes