Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Possible to just get Josy as a dating option at the end of e8 rather than the package deal with Maya?
As of right Josy and Maya are one LI but based on what choices you pick you can lay the ground work for a solo path but that just a guess

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The game started in the 1st episode with the Josy solo - it did not work!
Possible to just get Josy as a dating option at the end of e8 rather than the package deal with Maya?
This is a fucking bait...Maya fans stay as far away from this one as possible.
As of right Josy and Maya are one LI but based on what choices you pick you can lay the ground work for a solo path but that just a guess
What makes this even worse is .. Josy is Maya puppy, she is indented to follow that brat.
whatever happends, MC never has such a devout follower. Jasy exists 4 Maya only,
our time with her is her down time when she is not putting up with the tantrums of Maya.

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
I could live without the nose ring though, she's a human being damnit not livestock ...
Come on man... It's big part of her!

Rio gives good …voice. Her dirty talk game is sooo much better than any other girl in the game
You're right!
But there is not much dirty talk in general form other characters compared to Rio.

True. After my main playthrough, the others parth is the path i'm more hyped. Nicole, Riona, Camila and Lilly. I'll go for and love all of them.
Same with me, if characters from OTHER path get some more air time it will be awesome, my main focus will be Rio, Quinn and Lily.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes