BeingADikUser

Feb 6, 2020
Hey guys, so I'm having trouble with a scene. I use UnRen heavily when I play and I've been going through episode 8 for the first time. Right now, I'm at the part in the library when Jill asks you out to the dinner date and then Quinn walks by and you talk to her. According to the walkthrough, there's a lewd scene with Quinn here if you have DIK affinity, did her ep 6 lewd scene, and didn't get invited to the dinner date. I've been trying to unlock the lewd scene but am having trouble because I cannot find the variable that controls whether Jill invites you or not. I've even gone back and changed my affinity to DIK so that Jill doesn't invite me and yet Quinn still brings up that I was invited. Any idea?

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Hey guys, so I'm having trouble with a scene. I use UnRen heavily when I play and I've been going through episode 8 for the first time. Right now, I'm at the part in the library when Jill asks you out to the dinner date and then Quinn walks by and you talk to her. According to the walkthrough, there's a lewd scene with Quinn here if you have DIK affinity, did her ep 6 lewd scene, and didn't get invited to the dinner date. I've been trying to unlock the lewd scene but am having trouble because I cannot find the variable that controls whether Jill invites you or not. I've even gone back and changed my affinity to DIK so that Jill doesn't invite me and yet Quinn still brings up that I was invited. Any idea?
Maybe you should go back but before you get to the library and change the variables

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
Go back before she comes to library and change her path status, i think she won't invite you then. Put your affinity to DIK to be 100% sure.

BeingADikUser

Feb 6, 2020
Go back before she comes to library and change her path status, i think she won't invite you then. Put your affinity to DIK to be 100% sure.
You know, it's so weird cause I did that, she doesn't invite me, but then Quinn still says "Nah. I think you should stick to your girlfriend and the dinner parties you'd 'love to go to', pervert"

I'm thinking maybe the code is glitched out but i'm not sure. I could just be doing something wrong.

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
You know, it's so weird cause I did that, she doesn't invite me, but then Quinn still says "Nah. I think you should stick to your girlfriend and the dinner parties you'd 'love to go to', pervert"

I'm thinking maybe the code is glitched out but i'm not sure. I could just be doing something wrong.
I just checked on my modded version and it worked :unsure:
Maybe.. uncheck everything with Jill, dates, kiss and path and on Quinn mark that you got threesome and everything go full Dik and then maybe it will work?
If not then I don't know man sorry

Reactions: calimero4

calimero4

Jun 7, 2017
I just checked on my modded version and it worked :unsure:
Maybe.. uncheck everything with Jill, dates, kiss and path and on Quinn mark that you got threesome and everything go full Dik and then maybe it will work?
If not then I don't know man sorry
Upvoting this. And usually it takes a change of a few variables AND affinity (if you're CHICK for instance) to get the scene you want with Quinn

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
Upvoting this. And usually it takes a change of a few variables AND affinity (if you're CHICK for instance) to get the scene you want with Quinn
Pretty much yea, but going overboard won't hurt you :LOL:
A lot of the times you can basically finish game both full CHICK and full DIK and you will see most of the scenes :)

kyrlian

May 26, 2017
That is not a lewd scene, is just sitting on a bench.

That happens because Quinn overhears Jill inviting you to dinner with her friends and then she rejects spending time with you, both going with Jill and with Quinn can't happen because Jill is Chick-only and Quinn is DIk-only. She also rejects you if you pursued Jill in chapter 7.

Go back a bit and try disabling ep6 jill date ep7 jill lewd scene, change affinity and status to Massive DIK. It should work. If the scene triggers you go with Quinn directly from the library to a bench outside, the lewd scene happens later in her room and there is another little scene in the HOTs garden just after that.

Reactions: TajaRrR

Decent-Win

Apr 27, 2020

I use the scrappy mod so don't know if that changes anything but all I had to do is uncheck Jill's lewd scene in episode 7 do it after Jill invites you to dinner to have both scenes.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes