• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
Yeah... the developers messages are not getting through huh ? :unsure: :LUL:
Did he said something about it? Well I must have missed it then.

Consider

Picture Josy and Maya on the sidelines witnessing all this, their reaction :ROFLMAO:
No Matter what the play-through was
I mean it can happen, the choices were there so I need to live (or be dead next episode) with them now :LOL:

The best outcome is stay in the relationship with Jade (Others Path), not date sage, have deleted the video, Not punch tybalt, even though he can make up a lot of stories about MC. But MC has a lot to talk about him as well. What I know is, there is no way MC is leaving this meeting without being on the Dean's radar :D.

Be on good terms with Jill is also very important.
I agree, Jade is a key factor her, regardless your path.
But at the same time I'm not concern about dean that much.
Even if he saw recording, he would use it again Jade not mc, he can destroy mc whenever he wants, with or without recording.
But with it against the Jade, he has upper hand now.

Reactions: MrD812

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Even if the play-trough was Solo(i did a solo No-one/Friends Only Everyone).
It still can go Horribly Sideways~
My main problem with sex tape is that it's an important part of the plot. We may not record a sex tape with Jade, but we will lose most of the plot and will never know who could have sent it. It could have been Quinn. Derek himself could. Yes, Jade could have sent it herself.
It is clear that there is a safe run where we avoid trouble, but at the same time we miss some important part of the plot. The same goes for Jade. If we don't fuck her, we won't know how much she hates Burke and that she can't give birth.
On the other hand, beating Tybalt and ruined the presentation do not affect anything, they are created for comic effect. Sage and Jill laugh at him together.
They are not created for comic effect. One. You gonna lose one square from Chick's side. You have to decide if it is worth it, lose that affinity point on tybalt. Second. If you are a Jill's path, She won't like it if you ruin his presentation later on, specially with the DIcK picture.

And what if his parents were at his presentation as well, and it will bite you in the ass for have ruined his presentation? In the end, Jade also knows the size of MC's DIck if she has been sitting on it more than once :D.

About the sex tape I agree with you. Even though whoever sent the video to burke is probably the same person who shared Cathe's picture on rooster. Will the recording help to find this sender? I don't know, I will have to wait and see. Having a sextape leaked always has bad consequences, specially between a teacher and a student. I don't think it is worth it ruin MC's College life only to get to know who sent the video. But I will give it a try in one og my gameplays.

Last edited:

lf2mr

Sep 7, 2019
There is a built-in walkthrough in the game code, is there really nowhere on the web to find files(walkthrough_season1.rpyc, walkthrough_season2.rpyc) for this? Or maybe there is such a thing somewhere?

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Did he said something about it? Well I must have missed it then.

I mean it can happen, the choices were there so I need to live (or be dead next episode) with them now :LOL:

I agree, Jade is a key factor her, regardless your path.
But at the same time I'm not concern about dean that much.
Even if he saw recording, he would use it again Jade not mc, he can destroy mc whenever he wants, with or without recording.
But with it against the Jade, he has upper hand now.
Can he actually destroy MC's whenever he wants? Lets take in consideration MC is good friends with B&R (Jill and Rusty) and when they both needed help MC was there for them. If sage can reach her parents to help Maya, do you think Jill, Rusty, etc wouldn't do the same for MC?
Depending on your gameplay, your connections inside the college, you can find a lot of dirt on burke as well.

Reactions: RukiRG and TajaRrR

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
Can he actually destroy MC's whenever he wants? Lets take in consideration MC is good friends with B&R (Jill and Rusty) and when they both needed help MC was there for them. If sage can reach her parents to help Maya, do you think Jill, Rusty, etc wouldn't do the same for MC?
Depending on your gameplay, your connections inside the college, you can find a lot of dirt on burke as well.
I meant like in general because he is dean, he's got power to do something like that.
But you right, I'm in very good relations with Jill and Rusty so they would help i think.
And yes, Burke is involved in a lot of crap like restaurant and he probably knows about drugs too.
Now I'm wondering.. At what point will we be able to use it on him.
If we get close to Quinn, she would say something about him i think.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I would not consider these social supports

MC who is in a relationship with Jade does not ask her for help for Tybalt's blackmail, and at the same time does not ask Rusty or Jill for help or advice to help Maya, and even Sage comes to the decision to intervene on Maya's behalf on her own.

they all tend to be non-communicating boxes.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
I meant like in general because he is dean, he's got power to do something like that.
But you right, I'm in very good relations with Jill and Rusty so they would help i think.
And yes, Burke is involved in a lot of crap like restaurant and he probably knows about drugs too.
Now I'm wondering.. At what point will we be able to use it on him.
If we get close to Quinn, she would say something about him i think.
Yeah. When I saw what happened in the Preps party with Mona. I thought at some point MC will have to deal with the Dean's situation. So either if you are on Chick or Dik path, you will have to be allies with Jill/Rusty/Quinn to deal with it

Reactions: TajaRrR

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
Yeah. When I saw what happened in the Preps party with Mona. I thought at some point MC will have to deal with the Dean's situation. So either if you are on Chick or Dik path, you will have to be allies with Jill/Rusty/Quinn to deal with it
But still, it will be end game scenario.
Next season will be about Halloween, there is a lot of crap on the table already like, pregnancy, Zoey. It would be hard to put there fight with dead too and getting rid of him sounds like big finale in general plot.
Of course not counting mc mother and her family story line.

Reactions: Olsens.M

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
I would not consider these social supports

MC who is in a relationship with Jade does not ask her for help for Tybalt's blackmail, and at the same time does not ask Rusty or Jill for help or advice to help Maya, and even Sage comes to the decision to intervene on Maya's behalf on her own.

they all tend to be non-communicating boxes.
But in Tybalt's blackmail (that involves MC) he already have Jill and Bella helping him out. And MC helps Jill on her concert, when she needs help as well. Like friends would do for each other. The Maya's situation (does not involves MC). Maya has Josy who is also friends with Jill. Maya is in the same Gender class as MC, she could ask help to Jade herself. And untill the end of EP 8, MC didnt know who were Sage's parents, he didn't know she could help with anything.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
But still, it will be end game scenario.
Next season will be about Halloween, there is a lot of crap on the table already like, pregnancy, Zoey. It would be hard to put there fight with dead too and getting rid of him sounds like big finale in general plot.
Of course not counting mc mother and her family story line.
Yeah, that is only hypothetically talking. I don't see any of it happening anytime soon :D

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
But in Tybalt's blackmail (that involves MC) he already have Jill and Bella helping him out. And MC helps Jill on her concert, when she needs help as well. Like friends would do for each other. The Maya's situation (does not involves MC). Maya has Josy who is also friends with Jill. Maya is in the same Gender class as MC, she could ask help to Jade herself. And untill the end of EP 8, MC didnt know who were Sage's parents, he didn't know she could help with anything.
Jill takes a week to ask Bella (her best friend) for help... so asking Jade for help in the meantime didn't seem to me a hasty move

MC is a different case, he always intervenes, even without getting anything (like "Quinn is evil!!!"), offering his money to anyone...

the Burg and the Royce can intervene against Burke only when the scandal is discovered, and for Maya what could they do that any adult can't do? if the answer is to pay them the membership it would be the worst possible solution with 4 years delay

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Jill takes a week to ask Bella (her best friend) for help... so asking Jade for help in the meantime didn't seem to me a hasty move

MC is a different case, he always intervenes, even without getting anything (like "Quinn is evil!!!"), offering his money to anyone...

the Burg and the Royce can intervene against Burke only when the scandal is discovered, and for Maya what could they do that any adult can't do? if the answer is to pay them the membership it would be the worst possible solution with 4 years delay
Yeah, you sum up everything. In none of these situations MC is in danger to ask for help. He would be in danger if the Dean was targetting him though. Jill takes 1 week to tell her best friend, and never tells MC about the blackmail, he only finds out when Bella tells him and when she does, she already planned to sabotage the dates. So the blackmail situation was already being taken care of when he found out, He just joins to help and sabotage the dates. About Maya, again, as you said, he offers his $ 5k to everyone, even to Quinn, but he never offers to Maya :D. I think he just doesn't care about her :D

PS. Just to make clear, we are just discussing hypothetical situations. It was not written byDPC, we are just wondering what could happen in future updates :D

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes