felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You may not expect the MC's decision to go to M and J to turn out the same as with the others.

If we haven't balanced the time spent solo with the two, it could show that the threesome relationship isn't working.
Definitely, but I don't expect any conclusions to be drawn in the ninth chapter.

until now it was MC who had to decide, once Mc has declared himself then the girls will have to think about what to do.

and it will not be easy to come out well, let's take the example of Josy who is the one who is more unbalanced between the two girls, after saying that she likes him to call her his girlfriend, that she feels safe with him and she has never been so happy etc. etc.. if they establish that the trouple did not work will stay with Maya or will she go with Mc? it will be a very important moment of the story and not easy to manage

and this situation, like the rejection of Jill are only scenes for certain runs anyway, a dumped Jill could become a big problem for Bella and for their story, maybe even a game over.

my question was about the general story, the pregnancy could be the dramatic centre of the episode

Zoey I don't think so, there will be her introduction for sure, and somehow she will get to the BR, but she will need time to be important in the events of the story

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
my question was about the general story, the pregnancy could be the dramatic centre of the episode
I didn't think about the pregnancy.

Since it shouldn't be about the MC, I didn't think too much about it.

The best candidates: Ashley and Heather.

Ash and Derek, that would be more in a comedic vein. 2 fathers for a baby.

Tommy and Heather, this more serious / dramatic. Especially with Tommy who appears to be addicted, and their rather special relationship.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Derek's first entry and Josy reaction to it, kind of makes my head hurt.

Derek@BigBootyLover
MayaTheMovieBuff
#PrematureEjaculation

Okay speaks for itself.

Josy@MsSunshine
BigBootyLover Huh?

Is Josy scared?

Derek@BigBootyLover
@MsSunshine Midterms came too fast.
Get it?

Was it just a bad joke from Derek?

Josy@MsSunshine
Derek@BigBootyLover Sorry, still not funny.

Josy still doesn't find it funny after Derek's clarification.

Ashley©JustAsh
@MayaTheMoviebuferah, I'm kinda
freaking out. Ant told me the tests are
pretty dumb, so I hope it means the
questions won't be too hard.

She's freaking out. Anthony says that these tests are dumb. Is she really writing about the midterms?
Yeah, Because Josy came too fast :sneaky::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I didn't think about the pregnancy.

Since it shouldn't be about the MC, I didn't think too much about it.

The best candidates: Ashley and Heather.

Ash and Derek, that would be more in a comedic vein. 2 fathers for a baby.

Tommy and Heather, this more serious / dramatic. Especially with Tommy who appears to be addicted, and their rather special relationship.
I also think that those are among the most probable hypotheses, and they would inevitably have consequences that would involve MC.

in any run Derek is always his brother and Tommy his "stepfather", so he would be involved in some way, on Tommy's side it could even be Heather asking for his help, directly or through Josy.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Thanks though I don't see that navigation bar. Something must be installed incorrectly or something overlapping it.
Because there is none... where you at there is only a couple of things to do check your desk ( maybe study :LOL: ) check Derek on the couch for hint have a talk with Jamie about having a plant for yourself... maybe some texts on phone... and finish this scene with talking to Luis ( where the bed is by the windows )

What the other dude talks about comes later and will have indeed the fast travel function in the lower right corner just hover the mouse there like for instance with the phone or music select...

Last edited:

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
The worst thing is that if we look closely if there is NTR in this game or something like that but DPC does not want to show it, I do not know if it applies to the LI but the SG if it can be applied and in several girls, I actually like that because not everything can revolve around the MC

I always liked the interaction we see between the characters
View attachment 1569218

View attachment 1569232
Derek's first entry and Josy reaction to it, kind of makes my head hurt.

Derek@BigBootyLover
MayaTheMovieBuff
#PrematureEjaculation

Okay speaks for itself.

Josy@MsSunshine
BigBootyLover Huh?

Is Josy scared?

Derek@BigBootyLover
@MsSunshine Midterms came too fast.
Get it?

Was it just a bad joke from Derek?

Josy@MsSunshine
Derek@BigBootyLover Sorry, still not funny.

Josy still doesn't find it funny after Derek's clarification.

Ashley©JustAsh
@MayaTheMoviebuferah, I'm kinda
freaking out. Ant told me the tests are
pretty dumb, so I hope it means the
questions won't be too hard.

She's freaking out. Anthony says that these tests are dumb. Is she really writing about the midterms?
#PrematureEjaculation

screenshot0228.png

--

I think it's gonna be another 10 months before we even get close to the Halloween episode with the interlude coming up next and all. DPC's already teasing us with it but there's no chance he'd go near it and ruin what could possibly be the introduction of another LI or obstacle in every route. That's what I'm hoping, anyway.

Though I'm curious as to how the future episodes are going to be laid out. Since we have an interlude coming right after a cliffhanger, would the interlude be solely focused on Zoey? Or are we gonna get answers to Episode 8's ending? If we don't, how would it carry on to Episode 9, which I'm hoping, as some have mentioned here, will have at least half the episode focused on the MC's relationship choices and the Halloween party. I really hope Sage helping Maya with her financial problems won't be dragged out because that'd honestly just be annoying.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
#PrematureEjaculation

View attachment 1569426

--

I think it's gonna be another 10 months before we even get close to the Halloween episode with the interlude coming up next and all. DPC's already teasing us with it but there's no chance he'd go near it and ruin what could possibly be the introduction of another LI or obstacle in every route. That's what I'm hoping, anyway.

Though I'm curious as to how the future episodes are going to be laid out. Since we have an interlude coming right after a cliffhanger, would the interlude be solely focused on Zoey? Or are we gonna get answers to Episode 8's ending? If we don't, how would it carry on to Episode 9, which I'm hoping, as some have mentioned here, will have at least half the episode focused on the MC's relationship choices and the Halloween party. I really hope Sage helping Maya with her financial problems won't be dragged out because that'd honestly just be annoying.
It will probably be three years before we get to the Christmas party.

• Haha
Reactions: J.A.L.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
We can go even further... what if chapter 9 is not gonna contain the Halloween party ? Nobody said it would it's just an assumption that it's coming... with shit going on as it is AND getting the " new " LI back in the picture it might as well get pushed back to chapter 10 which is more than a year from the actual release of Interlude... :whistle:

We will see won't we... as we pass year 2054 :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
We can go even further... what if chapter 9 is not gonna contain the Halloween party ? Nobody said it would it's just an assumption that it's coming... with shit going on as it is AND getting the " new " LI back in the picture it might as well get pushed back to chapter 10 which is more than a year from the actual release of Interlude... :whistle:

We will see won't we... as we pass year 2054 :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:
I call it episode 9 is about preparation (get the money etc) for the party not the party itself

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
#PrematureEjaculation

View attachment 1569426

--

DPC takes its time to give answers, some of the questions are so old that we will fall over ourselves when he answers.

Chapter 9 is very unlikely to close any subplots, many will have new elements, new nuances, and new ones will be added.

halloween was announced in the seventh, in the eighth the organisation of it started, in the next it will be drawn up... and if all goes well we will see it in a year and a half... :confused:

Reactions: Niu6609

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
I think the story will end at the end of the school year. So DPC can delay the passage of time in game.

After Halloween, we will have Christmas / New Year's Day. Maybe something for Valentine's Day.

Then nothing until the end of the school year. Or maybe something for the spring break.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes