ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Ahh the love. No! I know you guys are only building each other up to tear each other down again. I can't watch this charade! :eek:

Ironically the VIP pass wasn't even a pre-requisite to fucking Nicole in the VIP area. If it was, at least we could justify not trading it in, but there really is no reason to hold on to it. Or am I wrong, now I can't remember. Can you bone Nicole in the VIP without the pass?
Yes:cool:. Nicole, Lilly, and the other girl too. VIP pass is totally useless

Reactions: AchedCroissant

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
He is here but with his alternative account
Not saying he wouldn't have an account here, afterall there's plenty good stuff to download, he can even read some comments on different games here for inspiration, but lets be serious... 8659 pages currently here allready.... He just wouldn't finish his game ever if he reads all that....

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Yes, you can, The only thing that the VIP pass gives us is Madame
Yes:cool:. Nicole, Lilly, and the other girl too. VIP pass is totally useless
Just did a check, the pass is even worse than that! If you have minigames off this is the logic that determines whether you complete the mansion repairs:

if (ep6_vipPass and ep7_pinkrose) or RPdiks < 6:

That means, if you work at the Pink Rose and have the pass you fail!? That's some Willy Wonka bad ending shit right there!

ezgif-6-7633d189f5.gif

By the way, is it just me, or does Nicole look kinda part Asian?

Reactions: ename144

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Just did a check, the pass is even worse than that! If you have minigames off this is the logic that determines whether you complete the mansion repairs:

That means, if you work at the Pink Rose and have the pass you fail!? That's some Willy Wonka bad ending shit right there!

View attachment 1601618

This is show that the right thing to do is drop VIP and work in elderly home. We will get the respect from our brothers and the love from the girls

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

View attachment 1601618

I had never noticed but she has a little slanted eyes
ep6_es_lewd1.jpg

Just expect the next MC visit to Pink Rose. Nicole will tell him bartender want a tast of his footlong
I hope that Lily and Nicole realize that they both like the same man. :devilish:

• Red Heart
Reactions: shazba and lipe2410

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
This is show that the right thing to do is drop VIP and work in elderly home. We will get the respect from our brothers and the love from the girls
Yeah, and since Tommy is the one that takes care of cashing the rewards at the pink rose, i wouldn't be surprised if we learn atleast some of that money has been used for "recreational matters" in the future...

Reactions: Warscared

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
MC and Derek are the only ones that haven't banged Arieth, so after Elena takes her to the doctor.. it's threesome time. :ROFLMAO:
wrong...

it depends on your actions... i think its the cum-petition that decides this... i dont know exactly anymore, but i think if you win the cum-petition derek will not have sex with arieth. If Derek wins, he will bang her later and the MC is the only one of the diks with a clean dick ^^

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

View attachment 1601618
Not necessary you fail, but I guess it will be harder to gain enough RP point with the Diks. I dont know how many you need. :unsure:
But I like this one, in a way, it's encourage you that play with mini games and you can have it all, of course this pass still not worth it :ROFLMAO:. I always turn down. if Derek of all peoples reject it , you know something is hinted there, so its makes it hard for an asshole selfish MC.

I always felt like Madam was "Karma" for those who accepted it :ROFLMAO:. Of course it does not mean that DPC has to force this Madam on us, wasting development time, to give her 3 lewd scene in episode 8. :rolleyes::whistle:

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
Im just finishing my neutral one with saves of bella, maya n josy, sage and jill and im wondering if there is any other choices you can end up with..

in this playthrough i didnt have one where i met jade and carried on the one with her so is she in any of the choices if you carry on? also if you're more of a dik affinity do you get heather or get to choose quinn or lilly or anything?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Yeah, and since Tommy is the one that takes care of cashing the rewards at the pink rose, i wouldn't be surprised if we learn atleast some of that money has been used for "recreational matters" in the future...
Yeah, he probaly lied about the payment just to keep some with him.

Reactions: vogelbeest

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
wrong...

it depends on your actions... i think its the cum-petition that decides this... i dont know exactly anymore, but i think if you win the cum-petition derek will not have sex with arieth. If Derek wins, he will bang her later and the MC is the only one of the diks with a clean dick ^^
Isn't it when you go home to Maya in episode 2? . I think if you stay at the party, and ordered Quinn service and Fuck Sara, that is when Derek has sex with Arieth
:unsure:

Reactions: ename144

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Im just finishing my neutral one with saves of bella, maya n josy, sage and jill and im wondering if there is any other choices you can end up with..

in this playthrough i didnt have one where i met jade and carried on the one with her so is she in any of the choices if you carry on? also if you're more of a dik affinity do you get heather or get to choose quinn or lilly or anything?
Yes, there are more, for example this is another route that I have...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But in the end it all depends on DPC

Reactions: znar25 and D9074

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

The other choice is named exactly "others" where MC choice stay single and keep have hook ups with the other girls of the game (Nicole, Riona, etc...). Jade, Quinn, Lilly, probaly Heather are all include in this "others" path. For Heather and Quinn the Dik affinity is important, for Lilly not so much.

Reactions: D9074
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes