Azigng

Oct 11, 2021
When you unzipped the game, didn't you get any errors? Because I see this error very often and but I never had this problem
I did not have any error and I am downloading it 3 times from different pages and the error still remains

Might be a problem from the translation mod, i dunno, but seems to me it's just one missing/wrongfully named image file...
Possibly the "á" in the name did not work well in renpy hence it can't find the file....
It could be possible to rename the missing file in a correct way so it works again, but that will take some time searching to locate the file's map... Another option is try playing without translation mod....
So far i've seen this screen twice and both times it's a non standard language...
I already tried to open it without the translation mod, in fact there it is without the mod, it's just that it was saved translated, but I wouldn't mind having to start over as long as that problem is fixed...
to someone else that happened to him, he says that he fixed it with a thing called (UnRen)

Reactions: vogelbeest

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I already tried to open it without the translation mod, in fact there it is without the mod, it's just that it was saved translated, but I wouldn't mind having to start over as long as that problem is fixed...
to someone else that happened to him, he says that he fixed it with a thing called (UnRen)
Yeah, UnRen can be used to extract renpy games, should be easier to find certain files that way, but if it is just one file with the wrong name you should be able to do without, just need to find the map with the telephone images then rename the wrongly named file (the correct name you know from the message in the telephone screen, the wrong file will likely have a name really close to that)

RukiRG

Sep 22, 2018
Unless he does something that fits all the routes - like, MC's phone rings and he goes out to talk, or something very serious comes up involving the DIK's or he figures out an outcome that fits all the routes, I think DPC's in trouble.

Like there's no way out of this, unless he changes character personalities that are already defined in the middle of the story or figuress out resolving this retarded storyline in the simplest possible way, without delving into the details because the more he does that the more he screws up.

I've already said it, if he doesn't want to be tangled up, his best option is either Stephen explaining to Maya how loans really work or Stephen deciding to financially help because this is Sage asking him for help personally and he can be like "We'll take care of it". If he want to add drama, he can have Stephen take shots at Jade and Maya for not taking the Finance classes, going to the Gender Studies instead. Although that wouldn't be typical of Stephen, who even though has been painted in a villainous light, has never been anything but friendly and diplomatic with other characters.
DPC wrote Al backwards. So most probably BaDIK is same.
The story is at it's best when it's not trying to be dramatic art. So the stupid frats fighting, the dumb pranks, and the slutty chicks are the highlights of the story. The student loan nonsense, the dead mother stuff, Bella being possibly insane, or Jill being so poorly and inconsistently written from episode to episode drag it down.
And do you prefer the "clas
What happens if she doesn't pay it back? Does she get sent to debtors prison? Will they ship her off to a penal colony in Australia? Wait, that would be awful.

What happens in the real world is that she goes bankrupt, the court liquefies her assets (LOL), protects her from her debtors, and in 3 to seven years it's all over and she starts with a clean slate.

But everyone insist that this is Duckburg and in Duckburg rules she will have, what a D branded on her forehead?

Any attempt to argue the loan in the terms of the loan as presented will only lead to sinking deeper into the morass of stupid that Maya's student loan is.
Idk where do you live, but I can tell you that in my country, that option with court, doesn't exists. If somebody is in Maya's place... Well... Is fucked
What are the commands to auto win fights, tests, or mini games?
I don't think there is such command, but using scrappy mod you can set the fight opponents to 1hp (so you need just one successful hit), max your fight points, cheat in tests (so you just need to click and that's it) and for mansion game you can change dik's skills and mansion money
Zoey is the mc's first love:

mc: "I guess I really didn't see her as a girlfriend until that point when we said our goodbyes to each other."​
mc: "It actually hurt...a lot."​
mc: "But once again, I wasn't completely sure if I was sad for losing my best friend...or for losing something more."​

They hung out a lot. For years.

The mc knows Zoey better than he knows any of the new girls (even if he stalked Josy for a few months prior to actually talking to her).

So yeah, Zoey is significant in his life. Sure, they parted ways, and lost touch since the last 6 months or so. But it makes sense that he'd still care about her if she showed up on his doorstep (or his dad's doorstep as the case may be).

That doesn't mean he'd lose all self control and start fucking her right after he confessed his love to Sage/Bella/Jill/M&J (take your pick), but it doesn't mean he'd kick her to the kerb either. But if he wanted to fuck her, it'd be nice if the offer was on the table, you know, for old time's sake. :sneaky:

This is the mc's story, and she's a part of it. But DPC couldn't start the story with her.

If he started the story with the mc in junior high, getting beaten up, learning to fight, beating up his aggressors, ending up in detention, meeting Zoey, her being his (girl)friend in junior high (and keeping their relationship PG), then reaching senior high, and somehow they are both 18+, then they start fucking, and then she fucking leaves?! Everyone would have gone ape shit.

"Why didn't you just burn her to death in a fire DPC, did you learn nothing from AL's fallout, you still wanna fuck with our hearts you cruel bastard!"

No, that wouldn't have been smart. (He waited until episode 4 before he started fucking with the readers, less chance of everyone bailing if they are already well and truly hooked.)

Instead we (the reader) "met her" when there were already other girls on the table (when he shares his past with Bella), so her leaving the mc in the past doesn't hit the reader like it hit the mc.

But now it's time to actually meet her. That's where the Interlude comes in. It'll probably go back to the beginning. Quickly catch up to when they were 18+ and then they have their sexual awakening. The mc (i.e. us) gets to make a few choices while they were together, perhaps shaping how they resume their relationship on her return (was it love, were they just great friends with benefits?)

And then the story follows Zoey, off to San Diego to hit the waves. They keep in touch (maybe we even flash back to the mc messaging her from time-to-time), and then shit hits the fan, life for Zoey isn't so great, she realises her new boyfriend's cock is too small and shrivelled, no way she wants that thing in her!

So she packs her bags and heads back to where she knows the cock is prime.

But, maybe the mc has just declared his undying love for Jill, what now? Well Neil sure seemed happy to see her, so hopefully the apple didn't fall far from the tree. :sneaky:

Ok, that last sentence was a joke, but the rest is entirely feasible. :unsure:
I SWEAR, THIS IS THE BEST COMMENT WHICH I READ ABOUT ZOEY INTERLUDE SINCE THE ANNOUNCEMENT!
wrong...

it depends on your actions... i think its the cum-petition that decides this... i dont know exactly anymore, but i think if you win the cum-petition derek will not have sex with arieth. If Derek wins, he will bang her later and the MC is the only one of the diks with a clean dick ^^
wrong...

it depends on your actions... i think its the cum-petition that decides this... i dont know exactly anymore, but i think if you win the cum-petition derek will not have sex with arieth. If Derek wins, he will bang her later and the MC is the only one of the diks with a clean dick ^^
As I remember, it doesn't matter if Derek wins or not the cum-petition, he is banging Arieth with Jacob

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
As I remember, it doesn't matter if Derek wins or not the cum-petition, he is banging Arieth with Jacob
You can prevent him from banging Arieth, but I do not recall the conditions it is based upon. I've had a few games where he's happy that he dodged the bullet.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Since you were right about Chad being gay, against my best judgment, I dont feel confortable question your theories dont matter how dalli are. But I dont see this one. Lynnetes friends seem to be high class as Lynn herself. And Bianca seems to remain as high class. I don't see how Vivian, the readhead, became a VIP prostitute without loosing her class position.
she does it for the thrills ofc! that would explain why Madame is so expensive!

I need more deep blowjob. DPC, stop your romantic shit.

I want lesbian Maya to be fucked in the throat.
herm i think Maya is being groomed into being an Anal slut... it seems she is enjoying the MC cumming inside of her but she is not up with getting preggers so... loophole! (and we did have 2 rim jobs on her asspuck so far so... 3rd time is the charm!)

Maya deepthroating however is not something she seems to be interested in so it would take an harsher approach to her that she will put more objections too!

Josy on the other hand seems to be up for anything!

i think Josy equates sex with love and therefore will do anything to keep the people she loves happy and therefore not running away from her chatter mouth!
best treatment for that tedious medical condition known as chatter mouth? yeap a dick to the throat!

Jill will introduce Bianca to her single friend MC in others path. The rest i leave for your imagination.
Bianca: who was the guitar dude?
Jill: just a friend!
Bianca: seeing as you do not have that many of those...
Jill: stop it, that boy is trouble more trouble then what he is worth!
Bianca: whoo he just saved your ass out there and thats how you talk about him?
Jill: there are many things you do not understand!
Bianca: because you do not explain them to me!
Jill: ok 1st of all he was being bullyed by the alphas!
Bianca: Oh, so he is a wimp beta?
Jill: worse... he beaten up Troy Chad and then went to the gym to stirr up problems where he beaten up Dawe and 3 other jocks!
Bianca: damm, thats bad assery!
Jill: it only gets worse!
Bianca: do tell me more!
Jill: during the end of his hell week party he and all the dicks went to the alpha party and he fighted Caleb!
Bianca: The reject that seems like John Cena illegitimate son? the big one?
Jill: yes!
Jill: and right afterwards they crashed the ANO party and
Bianca: wait he crashed a preps party? and you said they..
Jill: yes he and his loyal dumb sidekick derald or something, he is the blondes twin brother!
Bianca: tell me more!
Jill: well they set a fire in the house that almost ruined my piano!
Bianca: oh you poor thing, i know how much you love your piano! is the piano alright?
Jill: yes! but there are also rumours that he as fucked a teacher, had sex on his mansion rooftop, has had threesomes in the school bathrooms and...
Bianca: so... he is an experienced boy?
Jill: more then anyone should be entitled too at his age!
Bianca: and you still a virgin...
Jill: hey, i will wait for the right man! if i was to surrender to him i know i would just be another knot in his belt, and fuck if a Royce is anything but unforgetable!
Bianca: if that is how you trully feel... Tybalt seems quite besot with you!
Jill: oh right i forgot to tell you, he beaten up poor tybalt when he confronted him during their party crashing!
Jill: he also is a deceitful cunt!
bianca: how?
Jill: he pretends he can not play tennis but he as costed poor tybalt a 5k dollars dentist appointment after a match of tennis!
Jill: nobody is that bad and the precision and strenght of his shoots ... i shiver to think of the injuries suffered by poor Tybalt,
Jill: lets just say that the Burke´s are now probably dependent on Sage for grandchildren... and i was there watching as he casually apologysed and pretended he never played tennis before!
Bianca: Maybe he did not?
Jill: i had a tennis date with him, at the time he won against me with a slight margin...
Jill: but now thinking about it i think he was just trying to make me sweat to see if the tennis outfit was see through!
Bianca: really?
Jill: Oh yes he is a most lecherous thing with a ... *blushes*
Bianca: what is that?
Jill: w-what-t ?
Bianca: spill it out silly jilly!
Jill: well ... the bathrooms where under renovation at the tennis place and... i saw his manhood in the mirror!
Bianca: yes, and?
Jill: its massive, its like a british police truncheon!
Bianca: you mean a footlong?
Jill: and that is also the reason why i know that he as sabotaged poor tybalt economics presentation!
Bianca: wait wait wait, i think i saw a picture of it someone sent me... let me check... and is it this one?
Jill: omg B why do you have that on your phone?
Bianca: hey once you go on for 3 years with the same man you need some moral support from a spank bank!
Jill: i do not want to know! but that also proved to me that he as been dalling around with anything that moves!
Bianca: yes...
Jill: several girls in the presentation recognised his...his... thingie! that must mean they have slept with him right?
Bianca: not necessarly, i mean you also recognised him and you never slept with him!
Jill: well... there was that one time but he used a dildo helmet and...
Bianca: omfg Jill you no longer a virgin and forgot to inform me?
Jill: no no no
bianca: and he he also used a dildo helmet? damm girl kinky shit on your 1st time!
Jill: i said NO BIANCA! nothing happened he was drunk and had had just a massive fight with Chad and had that dildo helmet and and and
Bianca: Jill breath before you pass out! i know you would not loose your virginity and forget to inform me!
Jill: anyway that boy is trouble and any decent and sensible girl should stay away from him!
Bianca: Ok... *thinking* oh yes that boy is trouble, and i think i want some trouble*

so did i captured it properly? my imagination i mean!

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
herm i think Maya is being groomed into being an Anal slut... it seems she is enjoying the MC cumming inside of her but she is not up with getting preggers so... loophole! (and we did have 2 rim jobs on her asspuck so far so... 3rd time is the charm!)

Maya deepthroating however is not something she seems to be interested in so it would take an harsher approach to her that she will put more objections too!

Josy on the other hand seems to be up for anything!

i think Josy equates sex with love and therefore will do anything to keep the people she loves happy and therefore not running away from her chatter mouth!
best treatment for that tedious medical condition known as chatter mouth? yeap a dick to the throat!
So anal Maya

Deepthroat Josy
Meme.jpg

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Just did a check, the pass is even worse than that! If you have minigames off this is the logic that determines whether you complete the mansion repairs:

if (ep6_vipPass and ep7_pinkrose) or RPdiks < 6:

That means, if you work at the Pink Rose and have the pass you fail!? That's some Willy Wonka bad ending shit right there!
Correct. Without minigames, Rusty will be forced to sell his car if you win Hell Week, keep the VIP Pass, and then decide to work at the Pink Rose. It would be a fun perk for people playing minigames to get to bypass that restriction, except the grand "prize" is just getting royally ripped off by Madame Rose. My quips can't make that any funnier than it already is. :rolleyes:

Though it does indicate DPC is specifically considering the possibility of keeping the VIP without meeting Rose in Season 2. That opens the remote possibility that the VIP might have further uses in the future.

Derek will bang Arieth with Jacob if the MC remains at the party - either to dance with Sage, because he paid for Sarah at Quinn's restaurant. If the MC goes straight home to Maya, however, Derek will inexplicably skip the encounter with Arieth.

aahh. so it is a divirgent point. so there's no chance for both of their path to kept being open? i dont mind missing out on some scenes as long as their path is still open
Jill's path will close if the MC skips her spur-of-moment picnic, because Jill is apparently the sort of girl obsessed with her horoscope. You will lose 2 RP with Sage if you cancel on her to attend Jill's picnic, but otherwise she doesn't mind and her path will continue unabated. (Alternatively, if you aren't yet Sage's fuck buddy, you can simply not call Sage furing the free roam then picnic with Jill with a clear conscience. Then pursue Sage during the HOT party in Episode 7 to jumpstart her route.)

Bear in mind, however, that you WILL be forced to choose between the paths by the end of Episode 8. So this will at most buy you a few more scenes before you break up with one of them anyway.

So, a theory has been rattling around my head for a long time originally based on nothing more than Tybalt being called Tybalt… what if there’s a Romeo and Juliette theme to Jill/MC? Tybalts role in the play isn’t far off our Tybalts role in this.

What if Jill isn’t a connection to the MC’s mother… what if her route blocks it? What if the MC’s family and the Royces were rivals (like Romeo and Juliette's families)? What if Lynettes father being weird about moving house (saying they own it still but not letting her visit) but it ultimately belonging to the Royces because some machination caused him to lose the family home to them?

Imagine the drama DPC can spin if MC’s family can shun him further for shacking up with a Royce? The drama that can unfold if the current Royces hold a grudge and hate the MC. They can go full blown Shakespearean.

Make it an old fashioned blood feud where the MC has to pick between Jill and his family (maybe a fortune). The sappy drama writes itself with him choosing to follow his heart like his mother and walk away from that family for his love.

This also leaves Bianca as a viable route to connecting with his family entirely independent from Jill. Maybe Miranda is still close to them and paths a way independent from Jill (also accounts for Jill hating your guts for being balls deep in Bella on some routes).

Just an idea… one born of very little.
Between Tybalt's name and Rusty specifically mentioning the play in Episode 5, I think it's clear there's a Romeo and Juliet theme to Jill's story. But I'm not sure we're going the full R&J right down to the warring families. It's hard to see how Lynette's family could be less tolerant of the MC because he's siding with a rival family; he's already disowned. Likewise, the MC's only family is Neil, who hardly seems the vindictive sort.

I think it's more likely we're getting a bit more of a metaphorical R&J. At a minimum, it's likely Jill's family won't approve of the MC and thus oppose him at all turns. Jill ought to side against then in that case, but we've all seen how well Jill's resolve holds up in the face of plot contrivances. :censored:

It's also possible the MC's adoptive family might be rivals with the Royces (of Jill in particular); we saw shades of that when Jill talked about Rusty in Episode 5. In that case, it might be the MC who's pressured to stop seeing Jill. Tommy certainly wouldn't approve of a committed relationship!

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Idk where do you live, but I can tell you that in my country, that option with court, doesn't exists. If somebody is in Maya's place... Well... Is fucked
Really? Fucked how? Do they take all of her assets? Maya doesn't have any assets. And what kind of country doesn't have bankruptcy laws? Do you live in the Middle-Ages?

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
It's hard to see how Lynette's family could be less tolerant of the MC because he's siding with a rival family; he's already disowned. Likewise, the MC's only family is Neil, who hardly seems the vindictive sort.
They could simply maintain their whole “disowning”… as opposed to on other routes attempting to embrace him. Less they do something negative and more they don’t do something positive.

The very first bit of the intro to the game would add a lot of weight of his new “family” being the ones at stake.

Like I said, this theory is hanging off very little. As an aside I will say Im kinda on board with Jill going that way… not saying I want a retelling of the play to the letter but Jill/MC being madly in love and against the world is my preference for how she plays out rather than “internal” drama.

Reactions: ename144

27X

Oct 30, 2019
They could simply maintain their whole “disowning”… as opposed to on other routes attempting to embrace him. Less they do something negative and more they don’t do something positive.

The very first bit of the intro to the game would add a lot of weight of his new “family” being the ones at stake.

Like I said, this theory is hanging off very little. As an aside I will say Im kinda on board with Jill going that way… not saying I want a retelling of the play to the letter but Jill/MC being madly in love and against the world is my preference for how she plays out rather than “internal” drama.
When you steal, you steal from the best and Jill and Bella and MC have a definite thing triangle going on, specifically with the MC and Jill being "equal and opposite" in many MANY ways, and Bella guarding Jill like a literal Lioness.

Also pretty sure the story's been written in reverse as other have pointed out, so the further in the more likely the similarities might be; a lot of the MGs and SGs are mirrors of each other but with one or two circumstance being different; hell the difference between Zoey and Quinn is Quinn is all talk and Zoey actually puts her money where her mouth is.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Really? Fucked how? Do they take all of her assets? Maya doesn't have any assets. And what kind of country doesn't have bankruptcy laws? Do you live in the Middle-Ages?
If it went to court, Patrick would be fucked. I can’t see what he’s doing is even legal.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
If it went to court, Patrick would be fucked. I can’t see what he’s doing is even legal.
It isn't. Going back to the central argument, the money. If the money is already paid to B&R then Patrick has no leverage. If the money isn't already paid then what happens to it if Patrick refuses to pay it? The student loan is the perfect shitstorm that just keeps on shitting.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
It isn't. Going back to the central argument, the money. If the money is already paid to B&R then Patrick has no leverage. If the money isn't already paid then what happens to it if Patrick refuses to pay it? The student loan is the perfect shitstorm that just keeps on shitting.
When a student loan is given out, you don't just get a bag full of cash. The bank pays the school, and those who signed the loan pay back the bank.

If Patrick doesn't pay back the bank, then the bank can go after the co-signer who in this case is Maya. That wouldn't happen until after she graduates. It also makes no sense, since he's the one with assets and not Maya so the bank is going to go after him first.

The whole scenario makes more sense if Patrick is willing to pay Maya's tuition only given his conditions, otherwise she'd need to take out a loan. Of course, even that makes no sense. MC is already doing that and it's not the end of the world ...

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I don't trust people who aren't in love with Lily after episodes 7 and 8.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And for fuck sake, if DPC give us this (and thank you so much for it):

Why the fuck he don't give us this:

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
When a student loan is given out, you don't just get a bag full of cash. The bank pays the school, and those who signed the loan pay back the bank.

If Patrick doesn't pay back the bank, then the bank can go after the co-signer who in this case is Maya. That wouldn't happen until after she graduates. It also makes no sense, since he's the one with assets and not Maya so the bank is going to go after him first.

The whole scenario makes more sense if Patrick is willing to pay Maya's tuition only given his conditions, otherwise she'd need to take out a loan. Of course, even that makes no sense. MC is already doing that and it's not the end of the world ...
The entire ignorant scenario is just going to end up with Stephen trying to force Maya into prostitution. The Damsel has to be in Distress. It's so stupid DPC even forgot to give Stephen a mustache that he could twirl.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes