BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
So, a theory has been rattling around my head for a long time originally based on nothing more than Tybalt being called Tybalt… what if there’s a Romeo and Juliette theme to Jill/MC? Tybalts role in the play isn’t far off our Tybalts role in this.

What if Jill isn’t a connection to the MC’s mother… what if her route blocks it? What if the MC’s family and the Royces were rivals (like Romeo and Juliette's families)? What if Lynettes father being weird about moving house (saying they own it still but not letting her visit) but it ultimately belonging to the Royces because some machination caused him to lose the family home to them?

Imagine the drama DPC can spin if MC’s family can shun him further for shacking up with a Royce? The drama that can unfold if the current Royces hold a grudge and hate the MC. They can go full blown Shakespearean.

Make it an old fashioned blood feud where the MC has to pick between Jill and his family (maybe a fortune). The sappy drama writes itself with him choosing to follow his heart like his mother and walk away from that family for his love.

This also leaves Bianca as a viable route to connecting with his family entirely independent from Jill. Maybe Miranda is still close to them and paths a way independent from Jill (also accounts for Jill hating your guts for being balls deep in Bella on some routes).

Just an idea… one born of very little.
I'm not sure there would be much narrative tension with this idea. MC has no need for his maternal grandfather's wealth or love, and Jill wouldn't stand with her family bullying MC for his lineage. MC and Jill would walk away from this without second thought.

Reactions: mightybored

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Even jokes has a limit, now you went a bit to far. and It Josy, from now on I'm ignoring you :p
I'm sorry about what I said about José, I promise it won't happen again. :Kappa:

Also, if you help Jill in recital, we get that renders of Bianca seeing MC playing. If these renders mean something more, i can see Bianca asking Jill who is that guy who played guitar in her recital.
That sounds plausible and Jill's jealousy variable might come in handy at that point.

She will be the gear of the MC's mom story for people who are not on Jill's route and of course I hope some fuck with her on the way :sneaky:
I can't wait for the inevitable scene where Jill sees MC and Bianca fucking like rabbits, then fucking runs off and doesn't come back again. :Kappa:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Not true. I have a Jill-path game going that is neutral, not chick.
Well, i compared chick and dik, never said anything about neutral. You are correct Jill and some others have neutral/chick affinity, the thing thats remarkable here is just Sage, you'll get RP with her with some Dik choices at some points in the story, however your affinity has no influence in the story to be able to get on her path somewhere in the story.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
So, a theory has been rattling around my head for a long time originally based on nothing more than Tybalt being called Tybalt… what if there’s a Romeo and Juliette theme to Jill/MC? Tybalts role in the play isn’t far off our Tybalts role in this.

What if Jill isn’t a connection to the MC’s mother… what if her route blocks it? What if the MC’s family and the Royces were rivals (like Romeo and Juliette's families)? What if Lynettes father being weird about moving house (saying they own it still but not letting her visit) but it ultimately belonging to the Royces because some machination caused him to lose the family home to them?

Imagine the drama DPC can spin if MC’s family can shun him further for shacking up with a Royce? The drama that can unfold if the current Royces hold a grudge and hate the MC. They can go full blown Shakespearean.

Make it an old fashioned blood feud where the MC has to pick between Jill and his family (maybe a fortune). The sappy drama writes itself with him choosing to follow his heart like his mother and walk away from that family for his love.

This also leaves Bianca as a viable route to connecting with his family entirely independent from Jill. Maybe Miranda is still close to them and paths a way independent from Jill (also accounts for Jill hating your guts for being balls deep in Bella on some routes).

Just an idea… one born of very little.
Sometimes ago we discussed the Romeo and Juliet connection and made some jokes about it. Regardless of the future i think there is already a connection. Even if their families are not enemies, MC and Jill is kind of forbidden love thnks to Tybalt with the exception that the problem is class difference. Romeo like the MC both get inside a party without invitation into the girls house (althought in badik instead of kissing Jill he had sex with multiple partners). Also the balcony thing its present in both stories.

I'm still convinced the woman in the middle is the Madame when she was younger, and Bianca is her daughter (possibly as a result of her profession). There's absolutely no way DPC is going to risk his cash cow on the incest angle.
Since you were right about Chad being gay, against my best judgment, I dont feel confortable question your theories dont matter how dalli are. But I dont see this one. Lynnetes friends seem to be high class as Lynn herself. And Bianca seems to remain as high class. I don't see how Vivian, the readhead, became a VIP prostitute without loosing her class position.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
I'm not sure there would be much narrative tension with this idea. MC has no need for his maternal grandfather's wealth or love, and Jill wouldn't stand with her family bullying MC for his lineage. MC and Jill would walk away from this without second thought.
because walking away together panned out so well for Romeo and Juliette?

Im not saying the theory is flawless but “narrative tension” isn’t impossible in these circumstances.

Reactions: vogelbeest

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Bianca definitely needs to be fucked. And preferably on a table in the mansion.
DPC, what the fuck? Sex on the table is the sexiest thing in the world and we've only seen one such scene in the game.
ep8_bella_morning42e.jpg

And why can't Josy made a deep throat? I see great potential in her.
ep5_josy_lewd29.jpg
I need more deep blowjob. DPC, stop your romantic shit.

I want lesbian Maya to be fucked in the throat.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Speak for youself! Fuck that, I am taking the money the first chance I get!

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Bianca definitely needs to be fucked. And preferably on a table in the mansion.
DPC, what the fuck? Sex on the table is the sexiest thing in the world and we've only seen one such scene in the game.
View attachment 1602120
Best scene we've got in the game so far. :devilish:

By the way, Camila also has a table scene during the Prep party, although it's a bit short because that cunt Tybalt interrupted MC and Camila.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC: They are all mine! Mine, I tell ya!
MC is the catalist for the best action these babes will ever have in their wonky little drought lives.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
To be fair .. a lotta them babes, much like MC, get handed out their tuition money.
Including Maya.

Much like MC,
Maya cannot keep it in her pants, her bro cannot eiher.

So yeah, overly sexual kids are persecuted by their exasperated parents ...

Happends everywhere IRL all too many times.

Be happy MC has a supportive dad and can fool around at will.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes