mindern

Jul 7, 2017
That's an interest point. Help me here. If Lynn move to a different place, and they sold their old house, why she gather with her old friends on their new house location? And that picture should have taken on this new location where the old house should not have been, am I wrong?
Maybe it’s an old picture? Do we see it get taken? I can’t remember… maybe it’s from before the move. I’d have to boot up the game and check outfits and such.

She discusses they move whilst still owning the old place. She could have just been visiting.

notmm27

Oct 28, 2018
Make two saves and go forward; have one for Jill and one for Sage, because eventually at the end of E8, you can only have one or the other.

Do Sage's stuff, then go back and do Jill's. I'm a Jill guy, so I only have that save for E9/Interlude.

It's best to have a save of each of you're that curious.
ah. okay. thanks for the confirmation. i gusss i'll do jill for now since it's a massive chick playthrough. also, her sister reveal REALLY got me hooked on her past since i was expecting for somebody else to pop on that flashback with the same first letter on the name

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Maybe it’s an old picture? Do we see it get taken? I can’t remember… maybe it’s from before the move. I’d have to boot up the game and check outfits and such.

She discusses they move whilst still owning the old place. She could have just been visiting.
Yes, they have different dresses. I just asumed they took the picture the same day, but that's not clear. They gave her a photo album but it's not made clear when the picture was taken. So hakuna theory remain posible.

screenshot0144.png

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
are you certain that not visiting sage will keep her path open?
Sage's path is the more forgiving one, and that makes sense since at the start she's still officially in a relation with Chad... You have several points in the game where you can get onto her path ; being fuckbuddies is one but also there's an option to pursue her when her relation with Chad officially is terminated...
Jill's path however is very easy to get locked out from, the first no-go is wearing the dik-helmet to bed for instance..

Reactions: notmm27

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
ah. okay. thanks for the confirmation. i gusss i'll do jill for now since it's a massive chick playthrough. also, her sister reveal REALLY got me hooked on her past since i was expecting for somebody else to pop on that flashback with the same first letter on the name
Jill's massive CHIK is really good. The only route I have a save for. Some good moments between them

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Jill will introduce Bianca to her single friend MC in others path. The rest i leave for your imagination.
:unsure:. I'm not sure she will introduce you to her friends on a non Jill path, doesnt make sense.
Jill's massive CHIK is really good. The only route I have a save for. Some good moments between them
there is so many wrong things with this statement:ROFLMAO:.

Reactions: RukiRG

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
So, a theory has been rattling around my head for a long time originally based on nothing more than Tybalt being called Tybalt… what if there’s a Romeo and Juliette theme to Jill/MC? Tybalts role in the play isn’t far off our Tybalts role in this.

What if Jill isn’t a connection to the MC’s mother… what if her route blocks it? What if the MC’s family and the Royces were rivals (like Romeo and Juliette's families)? What if Lynettes father being weird about moving house (saying they own it still but not letting her visit) but it ultimately belonging to the Royces because some machination caused him to lose the family home to them?

Imagine the drama DPC can spin if MC’s family can shun him further for shacking up with a Royce? The drama that can unfold if the current Royces hold a grudge and hate the MC. They can go full blown Shakespearean.

Make it an old fashioned blood feud where the MC has to pick between Jill and his family (maybe a fortune). The sappy drama writes itself with him choosing to follow his heart like his mother and walk away from that family for his love.

This also leaves Bianca as a viable route to connecting with his family entirely independent from Jill. Maybe Miranda is still close to them and paths a way independent from Jill (also accounts for Jill hating your guts for being balls deep in Bella on some routes).

Just an idea… one born of very little.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
So, what's the deal with this picture?.
I couldn't follow every argument after the release and I would like to know what the smart boys here sayd about this. Is Lynette part of the Royce club? Could the incest guys have won against all odds?
In favour of this theory I have to say that both Lynn and Jill has the same genetic predisposition to make stupid faces.
It's the redhead somewhere releated to Jill? It's the brunette?

View attachment 1601837
I'm still convinced the woman in the middle is the Madame when she was younger, and Bianca is her daughter (possibly as a result of her profession). There's absolutely no way DPC is going to risk his cash cow on the incest angle.

You need chick affinity for Jill's path and allthough Sage at first values Dik affinity you can get on her path regardless....
Not true. I have a Jill-path game going that is neutral, not chick.

Reactions: Heycock

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Jill will introduce Bianca to her single friend MC in others path. The rest i leave for your imagination.
Amen, brother. I wonder though, on the DIK path if you pick Others, you see Bianca's boyfriend cheating on her. So it really makes me think that MC has a chance of hitting that.

You can tell she's getting wet in this scene. Fuck Jill, that bitch can go fuck herself.

Bianca is all I need, MC already has the money through inheritance and their mothers were already best friends, so it's only a matter of time before destiny strikes again.

You are lucky that I run out of reactions to give, because, there is like 4 facepalm I owe you.:p.
Be quiet SIMP, we are discussing elite ladies only. Something that Josie doesn't qualify as. :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: Redd23

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I'm still convinced the woman in the middle is the Madame when she was younger, and Bianca is her daughter (possibly as a result of her profession). There's absolutely no way DPC is going to risk his cash cow on the incest angle.
IMO if there's any possibility in that, I'd bet on the black haired woman. Although Madame has blue eyes, but she may be wearing lenses, so that's irrelevant.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Amen, brother. I wonder though, on the DIK path if you pick Others, you see Bianca's boyfriend cheating on her. So it really makes me think that MC has a chance of hitting that.
Also, if you help Jill in recital, we get that renders of Bianca seeing MC playing. If these renders mean something more, i can see Bianca asking Jill who is that guy who played guitar in her recital.

Reactions: Lostanddamned

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
You can tell she's getting wet in this scene. Fuck Jill, that bitch can go fuck herself.

Bianca is all I need, MC already has the money through inheritance and their mothers were already best friends, so it's only a matter of time before destiny strikes again.
She will be the gear of the MC's mom story for people who are not on Jill's route and of course I hope some fuck with her on the way :sneaky:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Lostanddamned
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes