PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Baseless theory time.

No way Burke just outright solves Maya's problem for her in the next episode. It's too early in the game for her to have this issue solved, this plot element has only worn out it's welcome twice over and I predict at least 8 fold being required before it dies. Similarly, his rejecting her can't just be a dead end plot wise... No way this season opens with him saying no and everyone just shrugging their shoulders and moving on.

So when he says "no" it has to go somewhere and saying no could raise questions from Jade. My theory is Stephen is currently using the scholarships from local businesses to pay for the restaurant girls. They, as part of the deal, have to sleep with the people funding the scholarships outlined in the newspaper article. When Maya comes to the Burkes Jade would be aware of the scholarships but not the "extras" the girls have to provide and suggest it could fund Maya. Burke cant reveal what the girls have to do in exchange so he has to reject the idea, making Jade suspicious.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

By making the system Stephen is using to pay for the girls a legitimate route to tuition payments it could tie Maya into the overarching Burke/Quinn plotline and this can kick off it's potential exposure. At the moment she's a bit of a loose thread. She can't just be written out for everyone not on her route and DPC can't sustain endless storylines. It would clean up the story to just shunt Maya's tuition storyline (and by proxy Josy who is nothing but a tag along) over to the stronger, universally available, Burke/Quinn story arc. If it's established that getting to the bottom of that situation resolves her problem and fold the tuition bullshit into the Burke/Quinn arc and make the Maya/Josy romance route about (and bear with me, this will sound crazy) actually fucking romancing Maya and Josy! Only slight stumbling block would be whether Jade could source a legitimate scholarship for Maya but it isn't insane that some of the donations are legitimate, it cant all be guys buying sex.

This is just a theory but it seems win/win. Maya finally get's the spotlight taken off her and maybe can do more character development rather than carrying the anchor that is "I need tuition"... This would also make Quinn/Maya directly oppose one another. They've been openly hostile since day one but they currently have nothing over one another. If Maya needs Quinn exposed to get tuition it means if the MC supports her it would ruin Quinn (and potentially removes the tuition of Riona, Camilla and Sarah/Mel). Conversely on the Quinn route, you could have to cover for her and by proxy fuck Maya over. This adds weight to the consequences and logically makes their routes oppose one another (unlike Bella being locked out for fucking Cathy or Jade being locked out for being with Maya/Josy that is just arbitrary).

Every route benefits from this, the writing is easier and choices we made thus far have fuck all influence on it working so it works as a serviceable "common route" alongside whatever is going on with the MC's maternal family. Certainly better than Maya continuing to rotate her entire fucking character around needing tuition.
I like your theory and I think you're very close to solving Burke's mystery. The man to whom Сathy came to get a job is the head of the foundation for organizing free tuition for students. I think he's connected to Burke and also fucks girls from campus. If this is true, then we simply did not know about the scale of the tragedy before. That is why I am sure that the meeting with Burke will end in nothing. Burke and Jade will say that this is impossible and/or that they will talk to the head of the foundation. Meanwhile, Maya's father will be on the horizon again, which will force the trinity to split up again for a while. Apparently, MC will have to portray a couple with Josy or Maya and this will be one of the triggers for the breakup of the trinity. If you spend more time with Josy posing as lovers, Maya will feel rejected and eventually lead to drama. This seems to me the most likely scenario of an inevitable breakup.

Reactions: nyrek

znar25

Apr 25, 2021

I'm checking in to let you know it's starting to turn around for the better with the covid.

For the last three days, I've been having intermittent 40C/104F fever, and today it's the first day without fever.

I'm drained of energy, but I feel that I'm getting better. I'll try working again in another day or two.

Before I got sick, I worked on art this week, mainly static renders. The render count for the interlude is close to 700 at the moment.

I have a handful of scenes left to pose renders for, and I have animation work left to do.

I also have coding and GUI design left. I hope I can make more progress this upcoming week.

For the patron milestone celebration, I'll give you the first two pages of the comic book and one art piece from it.

View attachment 1608946

View attachment 1608947

View attachment 1608948

Enjoy!

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Yes, Get DPC some beef wieners for his forehead. All the best.

The real problem with the old west, is, the smell.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
as far as of it right now in the moment. There is no Lesbian character in the game , the word you looking for is Bisexual . May be if you would have pay attention to the actual game, during those 4 episode , you would realized this by yourself :rolleyes::whistle: . and Yes almost every girl in the game is bisexual.:devilish:
In the end, a lesbian is a bisexual who hasn't seen MC's dick yet.... :unsure:

since in BADIK almost all of them have seen it they are all bisexuals:giggle::giggle:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
They don't have a prenup, why would it matter who did what in the event of a divorce? The grounds and the financial settlement have no reason to be connected in law, absent a contract that says they are.
would that even work? she mentioned Stephen didn't get a prenup so that would be another "co-signing a loan" issue
Technically if you don't have a prenup, both sides can settle how to split the finances and properties as they aren't bound by contract. If they don't reach an agreement, then the court decides how to split it and it takes different things into consideration (financial stability, income, lifestyle and monthly spending and etc.)

So the video is still an advantage to Burke. He can either blackmail Jade into taking nothing from him or he can use it in court as proof of her adultery and swing the vote to his side. And it's no big deal to do so anyway, all he has to do is fill it as a "fault divorce", which is usually filed for abuse, inhuman treatment, adultery and etc. and if he provides the proof, then Jade is really in trouble.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Sooo, all the progress that I accumulated within a year is essentially lost? Lol, that's some BS.
Since when does everyone have to start on a fresh sleet when a new chapter comes out?
I think you got there something wrong... check if the conditions are met and then you are not losing shit...
Does Mc exist in reality? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
It's not the MC part or his dick that's wrong here :LOL:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: felicemastronzo

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
I think you got there something wrong... check if the conditions are met and then you are not losing shit...

It's not the MC part or his dick that's wrong here :LOL:
While I agree, all the feminists women in this game apparently just need That Good Dick(tm) and their lives change.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
While I agree, all the feminists women in this game apparently just need That Good Dick(tm) and their lives change.
How surprising... a VN that revolves around it's MC :ROFLMAO: But still a lesbian is not a bisexual ( and the other way around :KEK: ) by ANY means... these are differentiated and like it was said before the story is still in progress so why the hell would you stir some shit up with such deliberately wrong/false ( whoever played it knows whoever does not understand is quiet possibly underage or a noodle :KEK: ) statement(s) ??? :eek::oops:

It's only good for a JAL type as fuel... and misleading the herd :LOL:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Burke's scholarships for sex is a main theme in the story, however most of the girls involved will be on the dik path and Mona only made a brief appearance to dissappear rather soon in the story... Only exception is Maya on the chick path....
And i don't see Quinn really being a reason the expose the scheme, so far her plans were to get even more girls involved...
The other characters seem to be atleast somewhat happy with it so why would we ever try to expose the scheme?

Maya will get that scholarship offered by Burke, but she will need to agree to the same terms the other girls get it...
Her need for that tuition is the only reasons she would ever end up in that scenario.

For the same reason you will not be able to get into a relation with just either Josy or Maya ; if they don't have a relation there is no reason for Maya to even pursue that free tuition....

Certainly better than Maya continuing to rotate her entire fucking character around needing tuition.
I really dislike the three-way relationship
That is why I am sure that the meeting with Burke will end in nothing.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I'd be surprised if Burke actually tried to coerce Maya into some sort of sexual reciprocation for help with her tuition, particularly based on the kind of girl she is, and considering Sage is aware that he is helping her, and if Jade is involved in the meeting.

Obviously he's not going to propose anything slimy in the meeting, that's not what I'm talking about, but the fact that so many people will be involved in knowing Maya's predicament, trying to coerce anything from her (at a later time) once he has found out how desperate she is would be very dangerous for him.

Would Maya confide in anyone (particularly the mc or Sage) if Burke crossed the line? If she did, Burke would be toast.

Also, it's one thing for Jade to know he's unfaithful to her, but to find out he's coerced a girl into sexual favours as repayment for some assistance, I think Jade would cut his balls off.

It's possible Burke could say things to keep Maya silent, but it's just too much of a risk.

I don't think Maya and the prospect of proposing prostitution is likely.

I think there will be a number of factors that play into the scene with the Burkes and Maya, and they will be things like:
  • Does the mc still have a relationship with Jade
  • Did the mc just recently end the relationship with Jade
  • Did Burke see the video footage of the mc and Jade (not sure if the footage he saw actually identified the mc, in the scene where Burke is watching it, we didn't actually see the mc's face)
  • Is the mc in a relationship with Sage
  • Is the mc in a relationship with Maya
  • Did the mc recently end his relationship with Sage
Now all of the above could be relevant, but it's also quite possible the Burkes/Maya solution could be a simple linear plot component that is not influenced by the past at all, but imagine if the mc's past actions actually had any bearing on whether they helped Maya or not. That would be interesting.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
ok im doing my dik playthrough and making the drinks at the hots party and it shows up for heather but wont tell you what else she wants or pick the drink for her, how do you unlock that part?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
ok im doing my dik playthrough and making the drinks at the hots party and it shows up for heather but wont tell you what else she wants or pick the drink for her, how do you unlock that part?
I'm not sure I fully understand your question, but Heather likes Absinthe Neat.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If it's the case that you can't offer her a drink, that's because you need to tell her about the dude on her bed, and once she kicks him out, you need to tell her that Tommy has fucked someone else behind her back, that's when she asks for a strong drink.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes