moodle

Nov 26, 2016
In order to get as much as you can, I'd recommend 5 playthroughs. 4 for the main LIs (there are 5 of them, but Maya and Josy come together), and 1 for all the side girls (Quinn and the HOTs, the strippers, Swyper girls etc.). This will get you basically all of the sex scenes and relationships. You can overlap some of these. Like Bella and Jill can be done on the same file, but that is going to blow up in your face soon, so I'd stick to the 5 files.
Follow-up question, actually: what are the DIK values one needs for those paths? Like, I assume some girls want low values and some want high, but if I'm going to play a route specifically for specific LIs, what should I target on each save?

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Follow-up question, actually: what are the DIK values one needs for those paths? Like, I assume some girls want low values and some want high, but if I'm going to play a route specifically for specific LIs, what should I target on each save?
Chick or Neutral affinity for Jill, Isabella, Maya & Josy and Dik affinity for Sage and the side girls.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Unless, you specifically aiming for solo path with a girl, just make 1 Chick path for all main Girl, you need Chick affinity, because some bonus lewd angle are locked behind affinity. if its matter to you if the Gallery is full or not
and make a Dik path for all other girl. and save often because sometimes you have to choose between girls :devilish:
BeingADIK 2022-02-01 23-24-14-13.jpg
BeingADIK 2022-02-01 23-24-31-82.jpg

Reactions: moodle

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I was thinking about this recently too. I don't think we actually gonna play as Zoey, it's probably just gonna be like any other scene in the game when MC is not there , we are just "watchers". However, if there is actually Lewd scenes Between Zoey and someone who is not MC. I think she pretty much Dead on arrival.
Legit, the majority won't care about her, and if she is forced on us in anyway, She gonna be the most hated character.
Unless, She absolutely won't be available as a "love interest", and She is just a plot Device. :unsure:
More hated than Maya? Surely you jest.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Well, not in the eyes of Quinn's fans, for them is personal to hate Maya :LOL: . Luckily there is not many of them:p. But Maya has an advantage over Zoey. Namely, that she was not fucked by an another Man:ROFLMAO:(y)
Zoey may be hated for having a sex life (even more than she is already), but the BaDIK fanbase is wide and diverse. The people who hate Maya or Jill or whoever won't necessarily be the one's who hate Zoey.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
Jill and Bella are CHICK aligned.

I think Maya and Josy can be gotten neutral (Josy likes some DIK actions), but it's easier to go CHICK for them.

Sage is interesting, it seems she is on the DIK side to begin with, but she tries to initiate with you later on regardless if you are DIK or CHICK.

Quinn, although not a main LI, is as close as you can be without actually being one. She is on the major DIK side. Siding with her will also get you access to a lot of the HOTs.

All the other side girls are pretty easy to get on a DIK file.

So my recommended files are
CHICK:
- Jill
- Bella
- Maya & Josy
- Sage*

DIK
- Sage*
- Quinn + others

*Sage can be on either side, though DIK gives you content with her earlier. I have a file for both sides.

Reactions: moodle

Dr.Brule

Aug 2, 2017
Now we have theories involving pants!? What the shit is going on in here :KEK: What if they're wearing red pants? Is it because Aunt Flo has come to visit? Or they're wearing brown pants because they ate spicy curry? Anyways DIK path is the best path if you want MC to live his best college life.:BootyTime:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

View attachment 1628597
Okay, we already know about Zoey. What else have we learned?

Errr... the guy has a water bottle? Perhaps hydration will be a major theme of the interlude? Riveting stuff! :sleep:

if Michelangelo had wanted to do it all by himself, probably we would have never seen it... and I don't see why having someone prepare the colors, mount the proofs on the vault of the chapel should have worsened the quality.

the certainty of having it versus the subjective uncertainty of quality, I would say that in the case of the sistine chapel the patreons system worked well :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
As Shazba said, DPC didn't invent RenPy or write the music, either. The question is whether DPC should outsource work he currently does himself to other people. I'm inclined to think that WOULD have an impact on the game's quality, especially in the short term.

Now it's true Michelangelo had a large number of artists working under him and DPC does not, but again, I think that boils down to the fact Michelangelo wanted to train students and DPC does not. How much of that is personal preference and how much is the economic and cultural realities of their relative worlds is up for debate but probably well beyond the scope of this thread.

Honestly that doesn't convince me at all. I mean he would still be able to double check the scenes and intervene on his own if he wouldn't feel like they are to his liking. Even if he had to "fix the scenes" 50% of the time it would still be much faster to develop the game than doing it all on his own.
But what if DPC still doesn't like it after the artist comes back with a fix? Sure, a good manager knows that at a certain point you need to accept 'good enough' and keep the project moving, but my point is that DPC is likely to be a *bad* manager! DPC is a perfectionist. As is, he can keep reworking a scene until he gets it just right. His standards won't magically change just because he hires helpers. He'll hold them to the same standards, except now he has to work through intermediaries for each iteration.

It will take *longer* than DPC doing it himself until he and the new artists develop a rapport... assuming they ever do. There are decent odds the new artist will get sick of being micromanaged and quit, at which point DPC will have to start the process all over again - and that's ignoring all the additional time spent on recruiting and and accounting.

If DPC wanted to become a manager, the growing pains might well be worth it; at the very least, it would eventually speed up production. But DPC has made it very clear he DOES NOT want to be a manager, so I very much doubt the efforts would be worthwhile.

I was thinking about this recently too. I don't think we actually gonna play as Zoey, it's probably just gonna be like any other scene in the game when MC is not there , we are just "watchers". However, if there is actually Lewd scenes Between Zoey and someone who is not MC. I think she pretty much Dead on arrival.
Legit, the majority won't care about her, and if she is forced on us in anyway, She gonna be the most hated character.
Unless, She absolutely won't be available as a "love interest", and She is just a plot Device. :unsure:
It seems hard to justify 40-60 minutes of non-interactive material, and we know there are mini-games. So I don't think we'll just be watchers. Playing as Zoey is the easiest explanation, but I do think it would feel weird.

Perhaps we'll play as the young MC and the Interlude will be (mostly) set back before he lost contact with Zoey? The visuals will illustrate the stories Zoey tells him about her time out west, and we will make some comments on it/offer advice. We'll stay invested since we can alter how Zoey's story unfolds, and we'll establish how our MC felt about Zoey back then. That would at least make the Interlude something beyond an overhyped flashback sequence, and it would be awkward to cram that into Episode 9 directly.

I do agree we're very unlikely to see Zoey's sex life while in exile. The anti-NTR hysteria is (IMHO) ridiculously overblown, but that doesn't mean it's irrelevant. There's no reason to make it harder for the audience to buy in to Zoey than necessary.

Last edited:

noblesse30

Dec 3, 2018
just a noob and stupid question, i just downloaded the patch. where should it go? in the "GAME" folder or in the BADik Folder only?

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I don't like Star Trek, but you right I should have remembered her:alien::LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Y'know, I wasn't bothered by her being green, it was just a bit of a shock to realize it was the same actress cast in G.I. Joe as Scarlet. Then she ended up in some halfassed sci-fi show that lost its own plot halfway through, and demonstrated either she's really not a good actress, or she just doesn't care.

I'd like to think Josy would be much more dedicated, even if she was cast to play a dancing hamburger.

4.80 star(s) 1,507 Votes