AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Zoey's parents didn't strike me as financially well off enough to pay for her college tuition.
Well, we still don't know anything about the father :ROFLMAO: there is also the case that she can work at B&R... The planets will align and she and Maya will be able to work together? In the case where Burker offers Maya a job

Look I say this is for funtime but who knows nobody listened to me when I said that Zoey would be the protagonist of the interlude

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
So I'm not saying Zoey is any better or worse or whatever than any other character. I just think DPC made a mistake by introducing her so late into the story/playthrough.
Well, if you play the interlude for 6 or more saves for the several paths of your choice, you probably think you've been married to Zoey for 20 years or longer.... But joking aside, ofcourse if DPC had added more of her story earlier she would be more familiar already. But being halfway there's alot more story to come with all LI's, including Zoey and i think it's a good thing DPC tries a road less traveled by really introducing her late in the story instead of going for the easier path.
Besides that i have no doubt Zoey will be in the center of the story, she is not gonna be just one of the sidegirls, she will have an important role and we are just halfway so plenty of time for her to catch up. ;)

CkPrime

Feb 26, 2019
I decided to try and play this game again, and I still can't get past this fucking DIK free roam segment after the cum-petition. I can't find anyone else to talk to or new areas that I haven't been to. What the hell do I have to do?
1646864213965.png 1646864213965.png

Reactions: chicho1958

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It's likely she'll come visit and maybe stay with the MC a few days (and cause drama that way) but any options for her to stay at B&R permanently will come off as contrived.
I don't think that's ever been an issue so far....

that she attends BR is a secondary problem, it is necessary to make her stay there, pink rose could be a solution, or college courses in graphic design not related to a degree pathway

Reactions: SomboSteel

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I decided to try and play this game again, and I still can't get past this fucking DIK free roam segment after the cum-petition. I can't find anyone else to talk to or new areas that I haven't been to. What the hell do I have to do?
Up the stairs, straight ahead till you're at the toilet door, right is the janitor closet, left the way down to the other part of the mansion, click that door, sometimes the arrows work a bit confusing there...

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Did you check the door that leads to downstairs, where they all gather, kitchen and all that,where the other rooms are? I missed that one too

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
:(
If it helps, all shapes and sizes of beach bros already ran a train over her. We just didn't see it.
i mean, she should have been with somebody in the time she was away. the more i think about this the more it bugs me. she could have been with somebody who is deficient in one or several ways (obvious ones or subtle ones) when compared to MC, or show how hard it is to find real chemistry with another person. that would kinda hammer home how good he was for her and what she threw away when she left. it would definitely sell the narrative point that she finally realizes what she had and why MC is so important. feels kinda cheap to try and tell that story without showing her struggle with other relationships and have some frame of reference for comparison on what she has lost.

if DPC wants to be known for making mature content, he needs to not be afraid to tell mature stories even if it upsets the wannabe-harem/"canonical virgins" bros that will always play this game. you know, where people can have sex without the MC either before or after they have met him and it doesnt detract from their characters at all and in fact makes them more believable as people with history. he is so afraid/reluctant to show Zoey go through any of these kinds of emotional hurdles herself, so he has to make to other characters to mirror her struggles and have relationship problems that she can live through vicariously. rings kinda hollow when she isnt allowed to have any firsthand experiences unless its with MC himself

Last edited:

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
i mean, she should have been with somebody in the time she was away. the more i think about this the more it bugs me. she could have been with somebody who is deficient in one or several ways (obvious ones or subtle ones) when compared to MC, or show how hard it is to find real chemistry with another person. that would kinda hammer home how good he was for her and what she threw away when she left. it would definitely sell the narrative point that she finally realizes what she had and why MC is so important. feels kinda cheap to try and tell that story without showing her struggle with other relationships and have some frame of reference for comparison on what she has lost.

if DPC wants to be known for making mature content, he needs to not be afraid to tell mature stories even if it upsets the wannabe-harem/"canonical virgins" bros that will always play this game. you know, where people can have sex without the MC either before or after they have met him and it doesnt detract from their characters at all and in fact makes them more believable as people with history. he is so afraid/reluctant to show Zoey go through any of these kinds of emotional hurdles herself, so he has to make to other characters to mirror her struggles and have relationship problems that she can live through vicariously. rings kinda hollow when she isnt allowed to have any firsthand experiences unless its with MC himself
That signature :KEK:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I'll laught if the key to the dream of most players, Josy and Maya breakup, become the hated blue-haired girl
Kinda screws all the paths if you ask me, knowing she's back, guess we'll have to keep playing to see what happens

yaroomjd

Nov 9, 2018
Oh, ok. That's really annoying. The arrow looks like it's pointing back the way you came.
Yeah the navigation early on is horrendous. It gets better and I believe starting in season 2 there's a fast travel button for most free roam events.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes