sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
So there's a wopping 1% chance Sally is indeed pregnant and that's why Magnar is down! Or should it be Arieth?
Nope :p

Sally ?! :p Actually no point ( she has no interest in fuckface and fuckface has no interest in her... ) and that's a little to zero drama effect... Magnar is down ?! :eek::eek::eek: Like it would really matter for our MC you try to sell this thing... :LOL: Plus a Genius with a monsterdick does not know how the birds and bees story goes ?! Pathetic... :KEK:

Arieth ?! :p Again no drama factor... she allegedly slept with the complete campus & staff so who gives a fuck about that tosser who impregnates Lipet's Seafood Company ? :KEK: The games called Who's da daddy ??? :p:rolleyes::p

It's simply Heather... that test is depicted on HER desktable and the most logical candidate WITH connections to DIKs it is really simple just when you try to complicate and spin things for whatever reasons you will end up in shoehorned scenarios like these above ^... :LOL:

Another possibility could be Ashley but I don't see her crying like " oh fuck I'm pregnant now what ?! " but " oh fuck what was I thinking ?! " and now she realised that her little payback play went too far and now she won't be able to get back to a healthy point... again with my personal opinion about things just like this... you made your choice now live with them ! :devilish::devilish::devilish:

Reactions: FlyinginTime

anon2323j

Feb 8, 2022
So there's a wopping 1% chance Sally is indeed pregnant and that's why Magnar is down! Or should it be Arieth?
Pondered on Sally but narrative relevance would be rather small.
his parents

It's simply Heather... that test is depicted on HER desktable and the most logical candidate WITH connections to DIKs it is really simple just when you try to complicate and spin things for whatever reasons you will end up in shoehorned scenarios like these above ^... :LOL:
Pics comparing the test pic and her desk?

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
As far as I see the upcoming (at least 8, according to the DPC) episodes will be kind of testaments of chosen road. The whole story was already written long before and I can see it unwrapping already. As I already saw it some time ago the whole story looks like sermon for upcoming DIKs and it feels really sad those inital connections to Action Lessons been dropped.
For Sally I could say only one thing - whenever or wherever she'll be I'll always roll 5 out of 3 for her :BootyTime: But she's not pregnant for sure.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
At that point you might as well have at least half of all the male students at B&R write their names on a small piece of paper, put it into a a large box and mix it up before having her pick one out and decide that's who baby daddy is.
Or that they do a DNA test on the baby and he/she share DNA with all the men and women of B&R

It's like using a blender with all of them

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Pondered on Sally but narrative relevance would be rather small.
his parents

Pics comparing the test pic and her desk?
Pics are posted here in the thread so if you are THAT interested in them go search for it or play the game again and pay attention ;) :LOL:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Or that they do a DNA test on the baby and he/she share DNA with all the men and women of B&R

It's like using a blender with all of them
BUT when he/she is actually born he/she starts to bark or neigh for some undisclosed reason... :devilish::devilish::devilish::LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Nope :p

Sally ?! :p Actually no point ( she has no interest in fuckface and fuckface has no interest in her... ) and that's a little to zero drama effect... Magnar is down ?! :eek::eek::eek: Like it would really matter for our MC you try to sell this thing... :LOL: Plus a Genius with a monsterdick does not know how the birds and bees story goes ?! Pathetic... :KEK:

Arieth ?! :p Again no drama factor... she allegedly slept with the complete campus & staff so who gives a fuck about that tosser who impregnates Lipet's Seafood Company ? :KEK: The games called Who's da daddy ??? :p:rolleyes::p

Another possibility could be Ashley but I don't see her crying like " oh fuck I'm pregnant now what ?! " but " oh fuck what was I thinking ?! " and now she realised that her little payback play went too far and now she won't be able to get back to a healthy point... again with my personal opinion about things just like this... you made your choice now live with them ! :devilish::devilish::devilish:
Well, dropping your obvious overusage of emotes, you're right.
I've been thinking some time about it after I got 100% proof that neither MC nor Derek guilt in that pregnancy.
Using simple deduction I came to reason that's the best one for story whole is Heather and Tommy (as a father). Maya will join HOTs and will live with Josy in Heather bed (sorry Heather fans) and MC will take Tommy's place (he already did it, face it).

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
It's simply Heather...
I don't see much drama value there either.... Tommy is a cunt already so that's not gonna change, no matter who actually is the father he's out of there, he will say "finders, keepers! good luck and cya!"...

Jamie's girl will give more drama just because she is drama by default, Sally will give more drama especially if it's not Magnar's, Arieth will give more drama especially if it's Magnar's, so that leaves Ashley with 2 possible fathers, one in the Jocks and another in the Dik's.... Plenty drama if Patrick needs to be pulled back in the story i think....

But okay, i'm curious who it will be! ;)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Jamie's girl will give more drama just because she is drama by default, Sally will give more drama especially if it's not Magnar's, Arieth will give more drama especially if it's Magnar's, so that leaves Ashley with 2 possible fathers, one in the Jocks and another in the Dik's.... Plenty drama if Patrick needs to be pulled back in the story i think....
^ these are the ones that I mentioned beforehand so if you really have this opinion have to respect them but from my side this is a nonsensical waste of time ;)

Ash been through the rest is pointless :p

Reactions: vogelbeest

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
It's either Ashley or Heather for sure, but I'm betting on Heather, DPC has been setting up cheating drama between her and Tommy for several episodes now, add heavy drugs and a kid into the mix, sounds exactly like something he would write.
Dammit I was hoping Heather or Ashley would cheat with the MC...
At least there is Sally who seems to be falling out with Magnar

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
I don't see much drama value there either.... Tommy is a cunt already so that's not gonna change, no matter who actually is the father he's out of there, he will say "finders, keepers! good luck and cya!"...

But okay, i'm curious who it will be! ;)
I wouldn't say Tommy such a cunt. As far as I can see through the whole plot Tommy is the basically filler character. Like Fallout 2 Vic, which seems like very important character in the beginning but ends up like one of simple followers for MC.
Tommy kind of DIK (whatever you put in that meaning) but still he is filler character. If you look at him from all of possible sides of game you'll see that he is bottled "DIK Sage with others character". MC reaction on Tommy's conversation with Heather in latter dialog of ep 8 will show you much more then simple following affinity and status points. There is so many variables used you don't even think about.
Long story short - Tommy was a preparatory character for MC and a player.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
just finished the new update (finally). good stuff. I didn´t expect so much depth for somebody I thought of as an obvious side character. I actually like Zoey now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wouldn't mind if Zoey had a fling in San Diego (without showing a sex scene) but she wasn't in lack of sex beforehand, with the MC. So not finding someone is perfectly reasonable in only 1 year, and she still has feelings for him. And anyway DPC is not that shy about the so called "NTR"

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Here you go:

"The Vixen poll

According to the survey, most want to see a lewd scene poll first, so here it is.

I will design a lewd scene with the winning options in mind with an unknown Vixen.

What I can tell you about this girl is that she doesn't have a lewd scene with the MC yet.

Vote on the option you want to see in this lewd scene.

The top two choices will get a heavy focus in the lewd scene.

Handjob
Blowjob
Assjob
Titjob
Titsucking"
So I hope there's going to be at least 20 pages of outrage about how the mc just committed himself to a girl and now he's going to have lewd scenes with one of these... these... vixens! :eek:

No? Nothing? It's about blue hair isn't it... You fucking prejudice cunts! :p
(Of course the term "cunt" used here is a term of endearment, any offence is to be taken at your own discretion).

Oh, and I'm hoping it's Goth Girl.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
But that is the thing, Tommy has been spiraling for a while and a kid is the only realistic way I can see him be redeemed/ finally mature. Unless DPC goes the extra dark route.
Another possibility is that it goes down like vogelbeest says and being a cunt Tommy fucks off... leaving Heather in trouble where Fuckface ( who else :KEK: ) lends his helping hands out to her... which COULD result in the opening of a Heather path ( from others ) where he could lend her his dick as well :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes