vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Clearly this is very much the case of a IJDGAF :KEK:
Okay, okay, it's my purpose! I confess! Just don't take that away from me!

How's life working out for you lately?
For reasons unknown to me or just by complete random luck i managed to avoid my posts being deleted for atleast 2 weeks by saying things that atleast could be explained as being something that theoretically might perhaps be on topic....
And you?

yup.gif Okay.... i'll try to find a real topic now....

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
MC: So it's all because of you? You set us up! The mansion was destroyed because of you! How could you!I thought...
Quinn: Baby, listen. Don't get excited. But in the end, everything ended well, right? The mansion has become better than before. You became president. Everything happened as well as possible. I realized how important you are to me.
MC: .....
Quinn: Baby, I'm sorry. What can I do for you. Let's have group sex with Riona and me. You liked it, didn't you? Come on, me, Riona... and Camila. Have you ever had sex with three girls?
MC: And Madame...
Quinn: YOU SICK BASTARD

That might have a shred of truth to it. :ROFLMAO: Quinn was taken aback losing Tommy as a friend. When on the Quinn path.... she might back track as much as possible so as not to loose MC.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Well, that's the big question, Dawe is the reason Troy was kicked from the Jocks, but other then that there's nobody with a clear motive (not yet anyway) and we know the other photo's were probably Chad and Troy together.
People suggested Quinn or Vinny but it's really unclear why, who really gets ahead from increased hostilities between the Jocks and the DIK's? Maybe it's some tri-beta's getting 2 groups that normally harrass them to fight eachother...

Who really got any improvement from the situation? Funny enough that's Dawe... he's president of the Jocks now.
Troy got beat up for MC's guitar, he had a reason, but now his boyfriend Chad got hit hardest by losing presidency.
So Troy might have reasons but no results. Still if it was revenge for Troy it could have been Sarah and Melanie too, their involvement with the Chad/Troy situation remains unclear aswell.
It all starts with Quinn and Tommy. They want to party at DIK because they want to do drugs. You can read about it in the game. Rusty doesn't want to pay for drugs, but otherwise has no problem with them. Sage, on the other hand, has a problem with drugs. But the problem is that Sage is with Chad, who is the president of the Alphas. Ergo, Sage and Chad need to be separated.

Now Chad is caught by either Sarah, Melanie or Arieth in the gym making out with Troy. One of the three girls puts her panties in Chad's gym bag. (My money is on Melanie)

Because Sage was interested in the MC, Troy gets a black eye from Tommy and Tommy gives the guitar to Quinn. Quinn gives it to Chad, who gives it to Sage. The MC can only go to the DIKs to have a roof over his head. Since the MC is forced to go to Sage. At his initiation, he has to go to the HOTs to steal a slip. In the process, he also loses his clothes, and they belong to Quinn. Who called the Quinns and told them the MC was coming? Tommy. In EP1 and EP2, it is implied that the MC is meeting with Sage. Riona says that the MC is hitting on Sage, and Tommy says to fuck Sage.

The MC picks up his clothes from Sage and sees his guitar. This leads to Sage meeting up with the MC. Quinn and Tommy's plan seems to be working. If it weren't for Chad, who gets blackmailed and then attacks the MC. But who took the photos of the blackmailer? Dawe. He wants to be president. But why? Troy attacked Dawe once and defeated him. Chad probably had to kick Troy out, but Troy went to the gym anyway. A thorn in Dawe's side. He takes some pictures of Chad and some other pictures of Arieth that he got from Jamie's cell phone. Dawes sends the pictures to Chad and himself. In this way, he deflects any suspicion from himself. He thinks he's being clever. Oddly enough, he says this to Anthony, and Dawes has a cell phone in his hand.

Quinn probably doesn't have a problem with Dawes being the president of Alpha. She could very well control him. But when Chad attacks the MC and Jill informs Cathy, things get complicated. Because of Cathy, the Alphas are under surveillance. So Cathy has to leave so Quinn doesn't lose sales.

I assume the entire Quinn gang is involved in Cathy's mess. Riona, Camila, Heather, Misha, Nick and Tommy. I suspect that Tommy was pressured by Quinn. But that doesn't absolve Tommy of guilt. Heather will not have been actively involved, but she knew about it, just as she cared about Tommy. Camila or Misha were distracting Rusty. Misha's backpack is next to JB in the hallway outside the bathroom. It's her backpack because the same backpack is seen in EP8 at the last Free Roam event in Rusty's room. Quinn and Tommy disappear. They are both standing right next to Rusty's room where the safe is located. Tommy also knows the combination to the safe. Riona must have been instructed to pay attention and bring the laptop to Quinn and Tommy so he can lock it back up. But something goes wrong. Misha or Camila lock themselves in the bathroom, climb through the window and go to the mansion's biblitohek, where Nick is waiting with a USB flash drive. They post the Cathy Cluck, Rusty gets a message on his cell phone and sees the Cathy Cluck. Rusty looks for the laptop, opens the safe and leaves the picture crooked. He finds the laptop in the library. Nick either had to leave in a hurry and lost the USB stick or he hid the USB stick in the mysterious black BOX and can't find or open it later.

Everyone assumes that nothing will happen to Rusty because Rusty and Cathy are close.

The real question would be who does the USB stick belong to and what other information is on it. Maybe it's Quinn's USB stick with information about some people's dirty laundry. Quinn is organizing the HOT's for the prep party. But her influence doesn't reach that far, so she has to involve Sage under false pretenses. But because of the prep party, the DIKs aren't at her mansion. The Alphas have enough time to find the USB key. But it is in the black box.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I just got a written warning from HR for clicking on that link! Not Funny! :mad:

For anyone not getting the irony of my comment... How's life working out for you lately? :p
How could someone in HR play BAD and not like Nicole??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ashencone

Sep 21, 2021
DDLC has scarred me for life. Now whenever the music stops and the screen goes black in a VN, I always get anxious that there is a hangman scene just around the corner. How many of you were scared at this scene? (Bella, the library scene)
screenshot0019.jpg
screenshot0021.jpg

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I still dont understand what i need to do to get that scene?
Before a required DIK party, Maya and MC decide to have a party in her room. Derrick calls and says they have to be at the DIK party now, MC says something to the effect he will be back asap (going by memory here). At the party after the shots, MC leaves the party early. No fooling with Sage. Back at Maya's room she and MC dance and kiss and fall asleep together. In the morning when MC leaves to go home by train, before he goes he tells Maya about the date awaiting him back home. I forget the exact interactions (do some saves) but I think MC kisses her on the cheek. As he goes to the door she kisses him. Maya at this point really likes MC.

Reactions: openup212

openup212

Jul 23, 2020
Before a required DIK party, Maya and MC decide to have a party in her room. Derrick calls and says they have to be at the DIK party now, MC says something to the effect he will be back asap (going by memory here). At the party after the shots, MC leaves the party early. No fooling with Sage. Back at Maya's room she and MC dance and kiss and fall asleep together. In the morning when MC leaves to go home by train, before he goes he tells Maya about the date awaiting him back home. I forget the exact interactions (do some saves) but I think MC kisses her on the cheek. As he goes to the door she kisses him. Maya at this point really likes MC.
Yeah i did it but still dont get the scene. :mad: I guess it's a bug...

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Ergo, Sage and Chad need to be separated.
You can't plan Chad being gay or falling in love with Troy... So if anybody planned to split up Chad and Sage they just got lucky this happened.

Troy gets a black eye from Tommy
Troy tells MC "some Jocks" took his guitar.... Unlikely Chad was with them, it was Dawe plus a few more and Chad just took the guitar from the Jock mansion to Sage.

Dawe. He wants to be president.
He is the only one that got anything from the whole blackmail situation, but he's the college kid most likely to staple his own pp to a doorpost... he's dumb AF, it's not likely he planned this all, atleast not by himself. He has the motive to post that Cathy cluck, he had the opportunity to take the Photo of Cathy, but he had to be taken by the hand, so by who??? And he needed help with several things like that laptop. He wasn't at that party.

For now nothing is really clear. Quinn and Tommy might have a hand in it but only as far it concerns drugs, Vinny same thing. Dawe might have a hand in it but not alone, Sarah and/or Melanie might have a hand in it and the only known "unknown factors" are the tri-beta's... We still need more info to get the complete picture.

Reactions: Walter Victor

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I just got a written warning from HR for clicking on that link! Not Funny! :mad:
You were just staring at your wedding photo... the vows :LOL:
Sorry if it caused trouble... but at the moment you read AchedCroissant or me acting like a goofball you should raise your DEFCON levels... or lower... :KEK:
Okay, okay, it's my purpose! I confess! Just don't take that away from me!
Why would I do that ?! :eek::p I don't have a clear picture what a vogelbeest is nor what it does but I hope it has nothing to do with the sorts of Gargantua :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: vogelbeest

andy maxxx

Jul 30, 2018
Honestly, using Josy's scenes should be cheating. It does not matter which girl you like, I think we can all collectively agree that Josy is the most adorable of them all.
Haha maybe you're right although to me she glams up to be a really hot one with her trademark ponytail hairstyle. Here, have a Maya custom render I found while lurking in this thread 1042067_custom_render_maya_october2.jpg
Maya's scenes I find to be more wholesome than cute but she really is one of the cutest of this game :love:

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
Damn, you almost change my mind. That is a very strong contender. Here is another.
View attachment 1728506
Honestly, using Josy's scenes should be cheating. It does not matter which girl you like, I think we can all collectively agree that Josy is the most adorable of them all.
I like this moment... but my favorite one is with Sage at the end of Episode5. When Sarah and Melanie see us kissing.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes