sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
No, no, no, no, no. Admitting he cheated on her with a random woman is one thing, it 'only' concerns their marriage. Admitting he slept with 3 students ruins his and his wife's career, so he has all the reasons in the world to scream "No" right there...and yet he doesnt.
You forget that most humans don't think rationally especially under stress... ;) It could be it could be otherwise... will see :p or not :KEK:

Reactions: dalli_x

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
You forget that most humans don't think rationally especially under stress... ;) It could be it could be otherwise... will see :p or not :KEK:
Think the stress part is over when he finally folds and admits he cheated.

But what could have an impact or add stress is the fact that it would not only ruin their careers, but that he did it with his very own daughters sorority. Like I can see how that would give him pause and make him scared to death to answer in the affirmative, because thats obviously a whole different level of fucked up.

Reactions: Walter Victor

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Think the stress part is over when he finally folds and admits he cheated.

But what could have an impact or add stress is the fact that it would not only ruin their careers, but that he did it with his very own daughters sorority. Like I can see how that would give him pause and make him scared to death to answer in the affirmative, because thats obviously a whole different level of fucked up.
I think you downplay it a little... their careers are over either way if this comes out ( it will ;) :LOL: ) question is who get's to go to jail and for how long :KEK: maybe a race to the solitary confinement deal... :devilish:

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
people does anyone know what game it is?

game where the mc is in a relationship with his younger sister and the older sister is also in love with him but she never told him and one day the younger sister goes camping for 2 months and the older sister takes advantage and confesses her feelings to the mc and has sex before she goes on a trip too and to all this the older sister confesses that her mother knows that he is a bit perverted and that is why she hired maids in the summers so that he would have sex with them.
Not a clue, but man it sounds like a swell game, easy to follow too...

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
And then I was thinking how the mc gets away with being a manwhore, whereas we all hate Burke for wanting a piece of that same pie
But , There is some fundamental difference between the two. IMO
In MC case, just like he told Josy, during the "Dorm Party" : People keep wanting to Drink with me, and I let them.(y)
to summarize, essentially , every girl, Wants to have sex with MC:ROFLMAO:, He just doesn't say no to them, Why he would right? Who in the right mind reject it, when Rio is like, hey I think I can make Camy to join us, would you like that? Right?:ROFLMAO:. Or say no to the Quinn & Sage threesome , and etc etc

Whereas in Burke case. No one wants to Fuck with Burke, so he use Manipulation, that he disguise or rational it as some kind of "Quid pro quo". Favor for Favor. Just like ...wait for it .. Tybalt did it with Jill:ROFLMAO:. I guess Tybalt did learned this from his father.:ROFLMAO:

I think that is a big difference between the two approach:unsure:

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
In MC case, just like he told Josy, during the "Dorm Party" : People keep wanting to Drink with me, and I let them.(y)
to summarize, essentially , every girl, Wants to have sex with MC:ROFLMAO:, He just doesn't say no to them, Why he would right? Who in the right mind reject it, when Rio is like, hey I think I can make Camy to join us, would you like that? Right?:ROFLMAO:. Or say no to the Quinn & Sage threesome , and etc etc

Whereas in Burke case. No one wants to Fuck with Burke, so he use Manipulation, that he disguise or rational it as some kind of "Quid pro quo". Favor for Favor. Just like ...wait for it .. Tybalt did it with Jill:ROFLMAO:. I guess Tybalt did learned this from his father.:ROFLMAO:

Well said, of all the times the MC can have sex, he initiates it less than 10% of the time, all the other times all he does is say "yes".

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Never thought I would catch post-game depression on this site but here I am.
On the bright side, if you just discovered BaDIK and played through all of it, it's just gonna get worse ! From now on it's gonna be waiting 5-6 months for each new episode.

Reactions: Jamo9669

Jamo9669

Sep 26, 2021
On the bright side, if you just discovered BaDIK and played through all of it, it's just gonna get worse ! From now on it's gonna be waiting 5-6 months for each new episode.
Oof thats gonna be a rough wait. I guess i am just going to have to do a few more playthroughs and explore the game some more

But yeah I just finished my 1st playthrough today. I was postponing playing this game, thought it was gonna be a sort generic, quick game but it completely blew away my expectations.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Oof thats gonna be a rough wait. I guess i am just going to have to do a few more playthroughs and explore the game some more

But yeah I just finished my 1st playthrough today. I was postponing playing this game, thought it was gonna be a sort generic, quick game but it completely blew away my expectations.
It is, as we call it, the gold standard of adult games.

Did you play the Interlude too ?

And yea, its an excellent idea to discover all the paths in the game, if you have questions or need help, we're right here !

Welcome to the nuthouse !

Reactions: Jamo9669

Jamo9669

Sep 26, 2021
It is, as we call it, the gold standard of adult games.

Did you play the Interlude too ?

And yea, its an excellent idea to discover all the paths in the game, if you have questions or need help, we're right here !

Welcome to the nuthouse !
I am gonna finish off the interlude tomorrow. Thank you and I'll be sure to ask for help if I need.

Reactions: TimHawk

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

While Tybalt is a massive jackass I will give him this the guy aims high in fact he aims to high. He went for the hottest rich girl he knows and likely the only one talking to him, well no one is perfect( other then Josy) :LOL:. But even if Jill was as short as Josy he still could not reach her pussy. The "man" try but Yoda said "do or do not there is no try" Tybalt did not:LOL:

QuixoteTheDon

May 18, 2017
While Tybalt is a massive jackass I will give him this the guy aims high in fact he aims to high. He went for the hottest rich girl he knows and likely the only one talking to him, well no one is perfect( other then Josy) :LOL:. But even if Jill was as short as Josy he still could not reach her pussy. The "man" try but Yoda said "do or do not there is no try" Tybalt did not:LOL:
golden rule of badik for me: Tybalt is always mocked, punched, teeth knocked out and his mom and sis are properly serviced. :WeSmart:

no mercy for the little yellow fucker.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
That's a tough one, isnt it ? I also dont ( wanna ) believe that Cathy had a roll in the hay with Burke, but it looks more likely than not. She semi fessed to it at the bar with Tommy.

Code:
Cathy "Why are you so mad with me?"
Jade "I'm not mad with you. I was upset, but I'm over it."
Cathy "I didn't know before going there."
Jade "I know and it doesn't matter. None of that matters now."
Cathy "You hate me."
Jade "I love you. And I'll support you, even though this is the worst thing that has happened in a very long time."
The assumption being, that when she said "I didn't know before going there.", is prob not in reference to a gym lockerroom. And then of course the "You hate me." follow up. It's not definite proof, but it strongly points towards it.
But what about the conversation Jade and Cathy have at the Milf bar?
Man, it did add more weight to the suspicion; DPC was keeping it vague and left much to people's imaginations :cautious: if dialogues were implying some "real actions", as they seemed more likely, the actions could range from touching and kissing to real fucking; since the conversation in gender study class happened just days before and Jade was unsure what was between the two till then. it is hard for me to accept that, Cathy, could withhold for years the reality that she fucked her bestie's husband while keeping hanging out with Jade (it's more about keeping secrets than the reality that was the hard part, I would say) the kind of behaviour only you-know-who is capable of in the game :(

Obviously there's plenty left open to interpretation when it comes to Jade's relationships, mostly with Stephen, Cathy, and Isabella, and I like when an author doesn't spell everything out for you. However, I think DPC has presented enough allusions that can validate certain viewpoints more than others, especially when it comes to the dynamics between Jade, Stephen, and Cathy. To me, some of them even seem crystal clear.

Maybe I'm wrong about some of this, but here is The Jade/Stephen/Cathy Situation as I see it:

She made her first move on the MC after Gender Studies in Episode 2:

Ep 2 after Gender St.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It came from an attraction to the MC, but she also justified it as a reciprocation to someone else's behavior, although we didn't learn more about that last part until later.

It's "later," and we find out details about the friction between Jade and Stephen in their Episode 3 Intro fight:

Ep 3 Intro.jpg

I don't see what the confusion is here. Several things are obvious to me here. Two I'll mention now, and one later.
  • First, Jade hadn't cheated on Stephen up to this point. Jade: "Yes! With each other! Not on our own!"
  • And second, he cheated with three students. No, he didn't admit to it, but as some folks here have already pointed out, if he didn't have sex with students, he absolutely would have denied it.

Jade further explains her marriage troubles to the MC in Episode 4:

Ep 4 Gender St.jpg

As Jade admitted, there's no evidence that anything happened between Stephen and Cathy, and she chose to ignore it for the sake of her friendship. Likewise, I think Cathy feels as strongly about their friendship that I don't think she would have an affair with Stephen.

Later, Jade says a little more during the bath in the same episode: (Damn, I would love to be lying in that tub with her instead of the MC)

Ep 4 Jade Bath.jpg

Here she admits:
  • Stephen hasn't pleasured her properly in months.
  • She has never had a relationship with a student.
  • Her infidelity with the MC is just as I said above - a result of her lust for the MC and Stephen's cheating.

Jade and Stephen's exchange at the Episode 5 ANO party delves more into the Cathy portion:

Ep 5 ANO.jpg

There can be no doubt "the company Cathy chooses" is Isabella. After all, that is exactly who Cathy was with at that moment.

This is further touched on at the bar during Episode 6:

Ep 6 Bar.jpg

Even though it is not explicitly mentioned, I don't think it takes a great leap here to infer that Cathy assumes Jade is mad because she sought consolation from Isabella instead of Jade after her nudes were published. They are not talking about any supposed affair Cathy had with Stephen. What Cathy "didn't know" was Stephen's lust for Isabella and Jade's resulting jealousy "before going there" (i.e., Isabella's home). And "the worst thing that has happened in a very long time" is the release of Cathy's nude pictures.

Seems simple to me.

Now, the implied friction between Jade and Isabella is the least explained in the story, so I won't outline much of an interpretation, other than to say:
  • I think Jade's dislike of Isabella results from jealousy that her husband is very open about his desires for Isabella. This is evidenced in the fight dialogue:
    • He has a thing for Isabella because he keeps mentioning her.
    • She is jealous of Isabella because he keeps mentioning her.
  • I can't fully guess as to Isabella's apparent dislike of Jade (although she never outright admitted not liking her), but I will say she has her own reasons, justifiable or not.

Some final points that are actually side notes. A couple of interesting things were said during the motel scene in Episode 8:

Ep 8 Motel.jpg

First, I'm not the first to mention there is a distinct possibility of an MC/Jade/Cathy threesome whispered here. I'm just throwing my name into that particular prediction pool.

And second, wouldn't it be some great entertainment to see what happens if, during the act of masturbating next to Stephen while fantasizing about the MC, Jade actually calls out the MC's name just as Stephen did to her with Cathy?

If only...

Last edited:

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Never thought I would catch post-game depression on this site but here I am.
Embrace the madness, think up wild theories to pass the time.

I myself am working on a thesis regarding the connection between Sage’s biological parents and Jill’s horse. It’s really a derivation of my previous work entitled “Did Jill’s horse birth any of the central Love Interests?”.

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes