Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
I look at all the hate in this thread and I say "Oh shit! That's fucked up! Sure is funny, though!"

But sometimes I think to myself:
View attachment 3623029
Fucking love the Boondocks :ROFLMAO:
In my case I got mad, because DPC wasted an entire chapter in a party that didn't advance the plot lines and finally banana jill. :KEK:
screenshot0004.png
screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
I've noticed plenty of Josy enthusiasts, Quin's dedicated followers, and occasionally some fans of Sage's character, not to mention Jill's loyal supporters. But it's kind of surprising that Bella doesn't seem to have as much love. I haven't combed through all 6,000+ pages in this thread, so maybe I've just overlooked it somewhere :unsure:

View attachment 3621073

... damn, there are so many captivating characters and diverse options. How on earth do you all pick your favorites? o_O
Why would I pick a favorite? Just fuck them all!!!!!

Jul 29, 2017
Does she look hotter here? Absolutely. But the banana is fun and shows how comfortable she is getting around MC.

That being said, Banana Jill should not be able to win the costume contest. That's just dumb. Maya and Josy probably shouldn't either, the fairy outfits are good but voting for Leon is too funny and Kylie looks hot as fuck.

And of course Bella wins as the slutty mummy :love:

• Haha
Reactions: Ray_D

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Does she look hotter here? Absolutely. But the banana is fun and shows how comfortable she is getting around MC.

That being said, Banana Jill should not be able to win the costume contest. That's just dumb. Maya and Josy probably shouldn't either, the fairy outfits are good but voting for Leon is too funny and Kylie looks hot as fuck.

And of course Bella wins as the slutty mummy :love:
So what your saying is Jill is peeling back :sneaky:
Josy fairy costume always win:love::love::love::love::love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Scopelophila

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
Isn't that just another slutty schoolgirl outfit? We can do better for Maya, and Sage while we're at it.
I meant in general Maya looks hotter there than in the game her face and body. But it could be just the pose and makeup.
It’s a generic outfit yeah and Sage’s was too. Personally I found Quinn to have the best/sexiest outfit
BF4219AF-BA9E-4174-BE42-BFCD4CD174CE.jpeg
Horns :sneaky:

4.80 star(s) 1,516 Votes