TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Her surprised face in the last render tells me she wasn't fully aware of what she got herself and the MC into.
I believe despite her actions she's a good girl and apparently developing genuine feelings towards the MC.
Her conflicting traits only make her more interesting to me - still better than another boring love story.
I do hope you are correct about her being a good girl as she is one of the three girls that actually piqued my interest. But I am not so sure anymore. "Good" people don't betray their friends or possible romantic option that is reserved for people with dog shit in their hearts.

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
Finally the new DrPinkCake! Damned, this dev won my support with his last one, let's try this one too, thanks team for sharing.

badass

Jul 24, 2017
This game is so good. Just hoping the dev doesn't decide to turn the game to tragical novel like he did for last 3 episodes of his previous game :p

Reactions: Casual Voyeur

Casual Voyeur

Formerly 'decent'
Donor
Nov 27, 2018
@maxxxzimus: Good write-up. You should probably add it to the review section.

it's clearly her initiation, like we had with DIK one
Yeah, although I suspect there could be more to it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(...) Josy is my sister (...)
Or...
;)

I do hope you are correct about her being a good girl as she is one of the three girls that actually piqued my interest. But I am not so sure anymore. "Good" people don't betray their friends or possible romantic option that is reserved for people with dog shit in their hearts.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
I am through with this game right now, and HOLY SHIT this is amazing. Can't wait for EP2, what's going on with this campus ffs

Projekt Night

Sep 2, 2016
Is it possible to get Josy to 100% at the end of the episode? I checked the walkthrough and didn't seem to miss any points with her.
How you do that? Console?
This is from my complete everything playthrough. I used the console to change Dik stat to get scenes, dialogue, or relationship points (RP) with certain requirements.

Just wondering if Josy is possible to get 100% legit. I seem to be missing a point somewhere (got 9 out of 10 possible)

edit: I did a quick search of the game files/scripts and only count 9 points possible, but the ending value says 10 max possible, weird.
Since someone sent me a PM asking about this, I thought I would share the console commands here too.

Massive Chick: dtype=-3
Massive Dik: dtype=3

Just enter the command to access Chick or Dik dialogue choices. For certain Chick/Dik only scenes, enter the command before the scene plays.

If you need to know what choices or scenes require Chick or Dik use the walkthrough in the game thread.

Here are a few other commands.

RanchFTW

Donor
Oct 21, 2017
I get the anger toward her. I personally don't think she's evil though.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I don't like it at all. It's good that you can skip them on your save but then again, you lose on some content. But I'd rather lose on some content than get annoyed at some mini game that doesn't affect the main game too much.
You can always easily extract that content from the game files.

jing_overcome

Dec 16, 2018
Damn I wish there will be cameos or reference of Acting Lesson's MC and Liam since they were DIK members before

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Dr PinkCake: Today at 8:25 AM

Being a DIK download links have been updated to v0.1.1
v0.1.1 includes bugfixes, corrections of typos and some improvements for the English test. You can still play Episode 2 using saves from v0.1.0, without downloading this version.

In 2.5 hours, the first Episode becomes available for +$10 tier patrons.

The first poll for Episode 2 will also go live later today. +$10 Patrons will get a chance to vote on lewd scene animations for an unknown (but decided) main girl.

Dr PinkCake deserves all the support (y)(y)(y)
Jill or riot.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Oh what a ride that has been. I hope that really every dollar counts because I was not able to pledge much, but I'll gladly give my very little share. Like the good Doctor I like college settings; Bully CCE is the only Rockstar game that I finished with 100% - a few came close - although I was more of a Blink guy. Sum is okay too.

There is a lot to like in this game:

Most of the girls are beautiful with just a few being not my type. Special kudos to the blinks, you don't see them that often. Some hilarious situations (most of them related to Derek, though, dude, wear some pants, please!) in there and a little bit of treasure hunt in free roam mode. The plot is off to a good start and there is already room for speculation what is going on.

Speaking of which, here's my obligatory predictions of doom:

- one of your love interests dies in a college shooting
- since there are drugs involved we got a guaranteed overdose, most likely a side character

A few things that I did not like: The sliders can result in an unsolvable setting. (They shouldn't be a problem for me since that kind of puzzle is a staple in casual Hidden Object Puzzle Adventures, usually in sizes 3*3 to 5*5, and solved in round about a minute.) In order to receive special options with Josy I had to disrespect my father. Even playing a dick should not result in demanding more of his hard earned money when the situation is tight anyway. I guess this should become less of an issue going further in as you can throw in the occasional chick choice when you are far on the dick scale. Also, I don't know if it's a bug or a plot device
but my money decreased from 5$ to 1$ in between the room "scene" and the save request screen. Maybe it would be wise to spend 4$ on cheats before you end the final free roam.

Ah yes, and I would like Sally to be able to romance - I got a thing for those shy nerds. (Even smooched a lot with the nerd girl in Bully since she was the most accessible.)

As usual, keep up the good work, dear Doctor!

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Gonna Patreon this guy not only for making a (so far) pretty awesome game but even more than that for showing that he actually gives a shit and putting a halfway decent soundtrack together instead of using the same happy anime music everybody else does. There's so much good royalty free music out there that there should be literally zero reason not to put in that work if you're serious about what you're doing.

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
Absolutely terrific work.

Some online help i found quite useful for puzzles and english test, can be helpful if you are having trouble with those games.

And I have to say usually I stay away from games with actual gameplay, I prefer pure VNs, but the gameplay is so perfectly implemented here, it is quite entertaining and not some mindless continuous grind.

Reactions: Niko009

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
I'm not so sure about the fighting minigame though...
It too is great, you can get all the rewards every free roam, power ups from derek, and store and beating jock help, also you can do save scumming during fights and defeat even jock (I did with only enhanced power, but I guess could be done without that too). It is quite a fun minigame

Reactions: Casual Voyeur

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Very true, but for some, that could be an annoyance. But as I said, it doesn't affect the main game at all as you get bonus money from the pick ups.
You can't please everyone. It's certainly much less of an annoyance than playing the minigames unless you dig them.

Reactions: Aphantasia
4.80 star(s) 1,499 Votes