• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Dfggffghgtreeg

May 30, 2020
Just made an Unofficial Android Port

It's an obb release because the game is now too big to port in a single apk file (thank you Java) and it would not be easy for most people to install. (especially if you've got limited space on your phone)

READ the installation instructions !

UPDATED: 30 May, 2020
Download the non-modded version here: Being a DIK [v0.5.0] [Dr PinkCake]
Download the modded version here: Being a DIK [v0.5.0] [Dr PinkCake] + Scrappy’s Walkthrough and Cheat mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation process
1. Download all necessary files (Including APK and OBB). They both are included in a ZIP file.
2. Extract the files from the archive
3. Install the APK file. Do not open it because you need to do one more step.
4. You will also get from the zip file a folder usually named in.time2fap.[game_name] Move this folder to Android/obb
You should end up with Android/obb/in.time2fap.[game_name] when done correctly.
5. (Give the game storage permission if needed)

You can now launch the game.

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)
Hey thanks so much for porting the game can't wait to try it but but I'm having trouble installing. I've followed your installation steps after I've installed the app and moved the obb folder into the android, obb directory I try to run the app but it doesn't open just says its looking for resources to download. I assume I've done something wrong but can't see what your help would be much appreciated thanks!!

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Orl?

You're basically the one to keep bringing Jade into it over and over in every convo about it. Just an example of one chain:
I said:

While I was right about how both flashbacks will come into play, I overestimated the amount of info in the later one...but then you replied with both the wrong set-up and the Jade thing AGAIN.

To which Tserr correctly replied:

...to which:

LOL wut???

I think admanant is the right word, and Mormont (and others) get the victory lap.
Firstly, how do we know Cathy doesn't know that Jade and Bella don't get along?

Secondly, would have it been so outside the realms of possibility that the conversation could have gone in that direction if written differently?

Thirdly, Bella might not have told the MC about her college days had it not been for Jill being there to help coax her, a fact nobody could've known because we had no idea she'd be there with Bella and Cathy.

And finally, yes, I got it wrong because I saw it possibly going in another way had the circumstances been different, big whoop-de-friggin-do. :rolleyes: I don't give a shit. But hey, if we're all about taking victory laps, then I get this one:

Red469

May 18, 2018
Well Damn... Love the fact that the true two stars of this vn finally get the airtime they deserve...
The additional personality info for both Bella and Jill is a good thing, Getting to know those two better

Then theres tybie lol

• Haha
Reactions: Mormont

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I mean I told so many of the people in here that fan fiction writers will have it wrong when it came to ep 5

And what happened I was rite so many fan fiction writers got it wrong

And me and the real fans told u guys the truth on basicly every count of what happened in ep 5 and it came true

So just saying if u want to have realistic theories and predictions don't listen to fantasy essay makers :ROFLMAO:

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Could someone pls provide a save before the Camila scene so I can see what the difference is or what I did wrong?

I've tried every path and different choices but she still says she cant.

Thanks

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Firstly, how do we know Cathy doesn't know that Jade and Bella don't get along?

Secondly, would have it been so outside the realms of possibility that the conversation could have gone in that direction if written differently?

Thirdly, Bella might not have told the MC about her college days had it not been for Jill being there to help coax her, a fact nobody could've known because we had no idea she'd be there with Bella and Cathy.

And finally, yes, I got it wrong because I saw it possibly going in another way had the circumstances been different, big whoop-de-friggin-do. :rolleyes: I don't give a shit. But hey, if we're all about taking victory laps, then I get this one:
Was it confirmed they were a couple in this? No did something happen between them sure it looks like it but that's as far as it went.

I remember you also saying Riona was behind everything nothing been confirmed with that either and now that is looking less likely.

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes