• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Jayfcsp

Nov 1, 2017
Hi, can anyone help me finding the Mixed Special Render #26 (the one between Envy and Sarah). It is said to found in a Freeroam in Ep 05, but I searched everything and haven't found it. It is the last one missing for me. Thanks! :)

Reactions: Cyamoge

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
That's how you roll back everything you're been building towards in your narrative and just milk your thirsty, obedient patrons for another year or two! :D
I wouldn't mind that as long as the quality is maintained..don't really want this game to end any time soon. there is a lot more potential

Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Hey guys i just want to ask, because while downloading the game(pirate site where you can download the game)i was reading some comments and one of those is saying "BaD 0.6 update will come next year 2021 blah blah blah" i know drpinkcake is not a shitty dev just like some dev now a days but still i just want to ask this is ine of the fake news right?
It might come out in September-October.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
I wouldn't mind that as long as the quality is maintained..don't really want this game to end any time soon. there is a lot more potential
If people continue to support him on patreon, over time he will be able to buy a better pc and even someone to help him with the development of the episodes. That would help reduce the launch time between each episode.

Reactions: Journey95

Dec 20, 2019
BELLA WAS GOOD FIRENDS WITH JILL'S OLDER SISTER!!!!!!!!!!
Is it the one carrying the girl on the shoulder in the other pic in Jill's drawer?

So how many characters do we know the actual last names of?

MC: Tremolo? (Not sure if it's simply a social media nickname in reference to his guitar playing, or if Tremolo is his actual legal last name.)

Jill: Royce

Rusty: Burgmeister

Cathy: Grant

Jade: Stevens
Tybalt, Stephen: Burke
Isabella: Roberts?

c_oriole

Sep 1, 2019
Thanks man yeah its the same with chad but not caleb with caleb its a case of choosing dodge punch or kick even u play through it with out getting hit one of the jocks will hit one of the diks and u get distracted and turn back to caleb and he punches u to the ground
I didn't play the mini game, but I used kick, punch, dodge and kick, Caleb never touched me, Anthony for the jocks steps in to stop the fight.

Reactions: Con.troller and M!

zenon63

Jan 3, 2019
so am i missing something, I rmvr a preview of chad walking in on mc/sage. but i played ep.5 on sage path and never realyl saw anything of the sort?

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
If people continue to support him on patreon, over time he will be able to buy a better pc and even someone to help him with the development of the episodes. That would help reduce the launch time between each episode.
He won't hire anyone he already said this. He will do it in his own way and his own pace. get a grip because you won't see this game engine at least 2 more year. ;)

Nero_SK

Jul 3, 2019
I only wonder what will that birthday letter from mother be like what we learn from it since it can end up as we will be relatives to Jill or Bella since atemps to get them were halted till now

Dec 19, 2019
I only wonder what will that birthday letter from mother be like what we learn from it since it can end up as we will be relatives to Jill or Bella since atemps to get them were halted till now
Most likely there will be no incest in this game.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Random question going all the way back to Ep1. Is there any significance to playing the guitar in the 2nd free roam? It marks it in your phone that "Troy seemed to like it when MC played guitar".

Dec 19, 2019
Random question going all the way back to Ep1. Is there any significance to playing the guitar in the 2nd free roam? It marks it in your phone that "Troy seemed to like it when MC played guitar".
Maybe Troy will mention something about the music that MC plays in the future? No one knows yet what is Troy's role in this game.

EunBi

Nov 15, 2018
Uhm... I meant this:

Also, a bit disappointing that the path I took ended up as me playing another version of Acting Lessons where you're almost trying to have a happy functioning threeway relationship. Can't wait for Quinn to forcefully OD one of the girls so you're left with only one of them, because the game has to be dark and gritty! :D
That's a nice song.

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes