Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
so where is Rusty in the second free roam scene at the frat after the birthday? i have done everything except talk to rusty i can't find the guy and the main party room i can't figure out if thats him, i can't click it so it's probably tommy
Edit: you have to go in closer to him in order to click

Reactions: poopy12ag

TiefImWesten

Jan 5, 2020
Hmm. I down loaded the 0.6 update and copied it correctly into my 0.5.1 version. It shows 0.6.0 version. But when I load a previous save game - just before the end of 0.5 then I can see the end of 0.5 and but then it starts into the intro to 0.5 again. Did anyone else has the problem too?

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Bruh where tf do I even click on this screen. Dunno if i'm being dumb but just wont progress past this.
View attachment 898075
This is the tutorial, just click through and do what the text says. It will progress to assign people to various tasks. (To be honest, I wouldn't have started with the Main Party Room, but rather the bathrooms, but that's Doctor Cake's call of course.)

n7ls

May 1, 2020
Intact keg: Leon's room, next to his bed
Biggest vein: the huge orange dick on the right wall of the main party room, top vein
Air conditioner: on the back end of the room where you first bump into Tommy (where the CUM-petition was, against the ceiling

4.80 star(s) 1,516 Votes