RCDL

Jan 22, 2020
I certainly hope not. AL went off the rails for no good reason... Kinda messed up the whole story for me. I don't hate drama, so I enjoyed it up until a certain point, but then DPC just dove off the deep-end...
I remember that when my epilogue happened, I was looking at the pc screen, with a big empty chest and eyes full of tears
it was a surreal experience

Reactions: brichouse

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
i find that odd .. you have something for Josy from the start ... and i personally think Her and Maya are hot ...
Just hot is not enough in a game like this where the writing is important. I just think their stories and personality is not as fun & interesting as the other main girls (and some of the others too).

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Will the dev of this game ever get over rejected by a girl who had feminist thoughts? Laying it on thick, dude. Nice game otherwise, could do without the GG shit.
Feminists are trash these days and the whole gender studies thing is as insufferable as in this game lol. But I could do without it since it doesn't really add anything to the game

RCDL

Jan 22, 2020
IMO, clearly Quinn is DPC favorite character, and his bias toward her can be seen with each update, so Quinn lovers can get their hopes up. She started as the ultimate bitch, shooting herself and Tommy with heroine or something other hardcore drug shit. and then her hardcore person image started to crack. she is fragile insecure , far from being the top dog, all just an act. Hardcore drug, was retconned to just weed and some other light drug, that she smoke and dealing with. cocaine only came in to the picture when she desperately needed the money, even in this update, the dealers cleared the picture ask her why now she chose to order, she usually doesn't. also hinted that , she probably doing this for someone else sake, She probably has some noble reason why she wants money , and this is the only way she know how to do. blah blah blah. she is the misunderstand bad guy.
at this point there is more chance of Quinn and a Dik MC running off to sunset, than a happy ending for a neutral, person with Maya and Josy, because they are less popular, He wont admit it, but he does catering for a majority. :LOL:
I hope you're right
Quinn is a character that fascinates me, she looks so real. The part where she sends us a message wanting to start a conversation is super cute, coming from someone who is supposed to be the "villain"

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
Feminists are trash these days and the whole gender studies thing is as insufferable as in this game lol. But I could do without it since it doesn't really add anything to the game
Um.. as a feminist, I'm gonna have to disagree lol.
Although, if you're referring to white feminists... I maybe agree....

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
I hope you're right
Quinn is a character that fascinates me, she looks so real. The part where she sends us a message wanting to start a conversation is super cute, coming from someone who is supposed to be the "villain"
It's confusing because if you look at the official walkthrough, Quinn is in the group of girls on the first page, but is listed as a side relationship further down; however, the more recent interactions with her seem to suggest that she's actually developing some kind of feelings for MC, especially since my MC has NEVER paid for her services so all of their intimate moments have been "organic." It's making me wonder if Quinn is truly a side...

• Wow
Reactions: RCDL

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Um.. as a feminist, I'm gonna have to disagree lol.
Although, if you're referring to white feminists... I maybe agree....
I'm talking about the double standards & hypocritical type, not saying feminism in general is bad but these days it seems to be abused by some people

Reactions: Rythan25

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
IMO, clearly Quinn is DPC favorite character, and his bias toward her can be seen with each update, so Quinn lovers can get their hopes up. She started as the ultimate bitch, shooting herself and Tommy with heroine or something other hardcore drug shit. and then her hardcore person image started to crack. she is fragile insecure , far from being the top dog, all just an act. Hardcore drug, was retconned to just weed and some other light drug, that she smoke and dealing with. cocaine only came in to the picture when she desperately needed the money, even in this update, the dealers cleared the picture ask her why now she chose to order, she usually doesn't. also hinted that , she probably doing this for someone else sake, She probably has some noble reason why she wants money , and this is the only way she know how to do. blah blah blah. she is the misunderstand bad guy.
at this point there is more chance of Quinn and a Dik MC running off to sunset, than a happy ending for a neutral, person with Maya and Josy, because they are less popular, He wont admit it, but he does catering for a majority. :LOL:
Which is great..Quinn has been interesting since the first episode. I'm glad she isn't some cartoon villian & has more depth.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Jill is the only. Sage was cheating and Bella is married, not prostitutes but . And I think he was talking about Camila and the others
Well the MC is fucking around more than any of them tbh so I don't think you can hold it against the girls for "cheating". Also either way I don't really care if Camilla, Quinn etc. are prostitutes, its more about them having more interesting personalities than Maya and Josy (in my opinion).

Lord_Raven

Jun 3, 2017
I keep getting this error in Gender Studies after talking to Maya about what I've "learned" I have tried redownloading the game folder and I still get the error.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes