• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
She wouldn't be half bad if she had normal hair. Nice eyes, good bone structure, full lips. Spend a little time at the gym instead of the food market and it could work.
So she wouldn't be half bad if she would be somebody else entirelly :ROFLMAO: I suppose you are right then :ROFLMAO:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Sorry, long day at work.
Do you realize you weave longer theories now about release dates then the rest of us combined about possible sex scenes? Frankly, i totally believe you when you said it was a long day at work! You are still have a SFW mindset :coffee: Relax. Drink something. Open a nude picture. Focus on the important stuff :cool:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
So she wouldn't be half bad if she would be somebody else entirelly :ROFLMAO: I suppose you are right then :ROFLMAO:
:LOL: No, I didn't write that properly. I meant she would be better if she had normal hair.
Full stop.

She has nice eyes, good bone structure, and full lips. She's still a fat pig (not as bad as her friend in the background), but that can be easily fixed in a gym and by putting the fork down.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
:LOL: No, I didn't write that properly. I meant she would be better if she had normal hair.
Full stop.

She has nice eyes, good bone structure, and full lips. She's still a fat pig (not as bad as her friend in the background), but that can be easily fixed in a gym and by putting the fork down.
Put it that way and i say if i could choose i wouldn't want to focus on her and create another relevant character out of her. I'd lobby for the gym receptionist instead. Maybe she would be fine but i find the gym receptionist already mighty fine.

• Love
Reactions: Kellermann

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Put it that way and i say if i could choose i wouldn't want to focus on her and create another relevant character out of her. I'd lobby for the gym receptionist instead. Maybe she would be fine but i find the gym receptionist already mighty fine.
Dawe's mom must be conquered!

Reactions: Ennoch

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Do you realize you weave longer theories now about release dates then the rest of us combined about possible sex scenes? Frankly, i totally believe you when you said it was a long day at work! You are still have a SFW mindset :coffee: Relax. Drink something. Open a nude picture. Focus on the important stuff :cool:
Hmmmm.

Well, I was going to try to chart out the word count of my update analyses compared to our total inane sex theory output over a similar time frame. But you make a valid point. I'll leave that for another time and enjoy a frothy mug of water instead!

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I read that wrong initially too and thought exactly what you're saying, but he's saying she already has "Nice eyes, good bone structure, full lips". So her issues are she's fat with a lousy hairstyle.

Windows XP can run BaDIK I see
Windows XP can do a lotta things. :p

So we're just accepting the lowest part of the percentage because it suits your argument? I can do the same.

50% done at the beginning of January would mean it's done by mid February.
75% done by mid February means the game is released in a week or two.
Why even throw those numbers out there? It's not even close to being true.

The added content will be fantastic - if it actually adds to the story. That is still TBD. A lot of episode 5 added little to the story. DnG was "added" content that was pure filler. The story doesn't gain much from filler like this - it just draws out the narrative.

Look, I love this game - it's my favorite out there. DPC is a fantastic developer. That said, he's not perfect, and criticism is fair game. It's also not unfair to point out that the space between releases continues to grow as his Patreon subscribers grow.
I'm taking the low end of the estimate because that's what you do to get a conservative estimate. You wanna get all hyped up and then disappointed, go ahead and believe an developer's higher end estimate, that's just the real world...

Stating that the development time between progressive episodes is increasing is a fact, no argument from me there.

Stating that the developer's estimates of completion are bullshit when he gave a vague (30-50%) gauge a while back, is unfair.

If you take the highest number from each estimate, it looks like he's struggling:

1614997802275.png

If you take the lowest indication, it looks like it's starting to ramp up at the end:

1614997838714.png

If you take the mid point of each of his estimates (which would probably be the most sensible thing) there's a slight decrease in productivity near the end:

1614997849823.png

I'm not manipulating figures to justify my argument. I'm just not taking the highest possible option and getting worked up over it...

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
To consider Maya's dad's side of the story you have to understand why he's doing what he's doing.

His goal is not to ruin Maya's life.

Parents try to stop their children from doing things that they believe will hurt them all the time. From when they are little, they stop them from running across the road into traffic, right up until they are adults and they are tying to convince them the guy they are dating is no good for them.

If the dad really believes that Maya will go to hell and suffer for eternity for being gay (which is pretty much the religious angle), that's the worst thing that could ever happen to his little girl. He has to stop her being gay!

Only 5 years ago the US Supreme Court ruled that the constitution guaranteed same sex marriage, and it was a 5-4 vote! At that time, only 18 countries around the world had legalised same sex marriage. Now it's 30 countries, and that's out of almost 200 countries around the world...

So the world has a lot of growing up to do still. And so does Maya's dad... He's not evil, he's just misguided. Just because we don't agree with him or his methods, doesn't mean he's a monster.

However, beating him to a fucking pulp might help enlighten him. :devilish:
But that's just especulation. And I don't think is well guessed. You can also say:
"When Burke saw his wife having sex with MC, he is happy couse he realized his wife is having a good time with a student, and therefore breaking the emotional dependence she had over him. Now, both are free to explore their sexuality". And, yeah, it perfectly could be, but I bet noone of us guess that. And we didn't for the meta-text (don't know the english translation), the way in wich the scene is presented to us, the light, the music, even the apereance the smile had. There is a reason why we all thought the same. And all of that could meant nothing, but you are really beting for the under dog.

Of course parental control can be justified hundreds of times. What we have right now is not like that. He made a serious threat against his own daughter to really screw her, to ACTIVELY condemn her to poverty. He did it as a punishment for a crime is not a crime. And she is 19 years old.
And more important, as it's stand right now, and judging what this people are in the real world, we don't have many reasons to think he would not honour his own threat. Actually we have an important reason to think he will: couse otherwise the story would loose sense and be just a silly misunderstanding.

Yes, you can etically justify it. Ideology, especially religion give that oportunity. But you can also justify to beat a little boy to almoast death to cure his homosexual desires. Or if you like the cruzades, the killing, rape and pillage. You can justify any sort of crimes. And yet we can't, we can't look over all thoose crimes as we can't justify things like the 9/11, and it doesn't matter if in the inside logic of that particular religion it make sense. Because at the end the only thing that remain is the crime.

As we said in my country: "The path to hell is full of good intentions".

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
Hello guys, i got a question for you... Not sure if i miss something in my gameplay... Do we know who was the guy in Bella's house? I mean, the he sees when he is drunk and wandering in her house while looking for the couch.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Hello guys, i got a question for you... Not sure if i miss something in my gameplay... Do we know who was the guy in Bella's house? I mean, the he sees when he is drunk and wandering in her house while looking for the couch.
The army guy? Thats just a mannequin

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I read that wrong initially too and thought exactly what you're saying, but he's saying she already has "Nice eyes, good bone structure, full lips". So her issues are she's fat with a lousy hairstyle.

Windows XP can do a lotta things. :p

I'm taking the low end of the estimate because that's what you do to get a conservative estimate. You wanna get all hyped up and then disappointed, go ahead and believe an developer's higher end estimate, that's just the real world...

Stating that the development time between progressive episodes is increasing is a fact, no argument from me there.

Stating that the developer's estimates of completion are bullshit when he gave a vague (30-50%) gauge a while back, is unfair.

If you take the highest number from each estimate, it looks like he's struggling:

View attachment 1069628

If you take the lowest indication, it looks like it's starting to ramp up at the end:

View attachment 1069629

If you take the mid point of each of his estimates (which would probably be the most sensible thing) there's a slight decrease in productivity near the end:

View attachment 1069630

I'm not manipulating figures to justify my argument. I'm just not taking the highest possible option and getting worked up over it...
You're fine, Shazzy. Some people just feel the need to get worked up over everything.

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes