Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
I swear by everything that is most sacred, that Quinn enters my top 3 female electronic game characters, in these 26 years of life she reminds me a lot of girls from my college days, like hot bad girl who will step on you and break your heart ... but look at this cute face, WORTH IT VERY WORTH IT.

View attachment 1159976
Just a little detail for those didn't catch, when at HOTs party, check how she gets her hair out of her ear's way before talking to MC. Adding that on top of that wonderful scene was cherry on the top :love:

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
Holy butt cheeks... This VN is getting too big for some of these file downloading sites. Even 13-14 gigs would take 5-10 min to download... I'm looking at a 15 hr download :HideThePain:

troublingyogi

Mar 2, 2019
Damn i cant even start the game. I downloaded 13gb for nothing :cry:
It happened to me too. But it opened it eventually. Don't click on anything when your screen shows "Loading" in the bottom right corner with pics of main girls. It takes like 30 seconds to load, then the loading screen will close, and renpy app will open.

Feb 29, 2020
question for all you people talking about your time in V0.7.0
What the hell kinda voodoo alien technology internet you guys using?
My options are get it downloaded in 3 days up to 65 days.
Mega- about 2 days (cause I aint paying a monthly fee)
FileMail- 65 days
AnonFile- 7 days
and GoFile- 32 days

Tgsaudoiz

Aug 15, 2018
If anyone's game crashes while talking to Josy at the beginning of ep7, It's not a crash. DPC did a check If you used the cheat mod while playing the game.

Fix:
- First unlock the console somehow.
(Easiest way is to download unren: https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/)
- Open the console with Shift + o
- Type in: cheatcat="" , then press enter
- Type in: def_cheat="" , then press enter

You have to do this with every save file you use.

Sorry if this information was already mentioned before.
Hey man i did what you guide but still not work?, sorry it work now. Thanks you

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes