Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
This episode is a fresh breath of air for me. The last episode did nothing for me I had nothing to say about it. Now this episode without moving the plot much further along; focused on characters and their problem, motivation, secrets, and ambitions. I haven't played everything yet, but I can say that this episode is one of the best DPC created.

danangdew

Sep 3, 2019
If anyone's game crashes while talking to Josy at the beginning of ep7, It's not a crash. DPC did a check If you used the cheat mod while playing the game.

Fix:
- First unlock the console somehow.
(Easiest way is to download unren: https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/)
- Open the console with Shift + o
- Type in: cheatcat="" , then press enter
- Type in: def_cheat="" , then press enter

You have to do this with every save file you use.

Sorry if this information was already mentioned before.
it works
sorry for not checking prev posts

Reactions: Dr Krieger

qqqtommyboy

Nov 5, 2020
Thanks. Ill pass for today though, having to play it all over will take quite a while, too bad i cant continue. Good on the creator though. To release

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
I've never been this early to a release before, so I have a question. When do the official and unofficial walkthroughs usually get released? I want to have an idea of how long I need to wait. Thanks in advance.

Sunedosa

Jun 24, 2018
Saving everyone's bacon for your fapping convenience :
Thanks buddy, worked like a charm, although i just can't figure out why a dev of an erotic game would go to these lengths
to shut down a mod. Even when supporting him on patreon it doesn't work but can he honestly blame people who cheat to be able to see ALL the beautiful work he's done ? This is one of my absolute favorite games on this site, the character models are amazingly beautiful, original and something i would gladly support if Covid didn't cause my company to fold. The choices he forces you to take is like being a candy addict in an all you can eat candy store as long as you just eat one single type of candy, that's just a cruel so fuck that tbh.

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes