Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
At current rates a total of 4000 stills could be reached by the 7th October.

View attachment 1980571

The problem is the animations. He's only averaging 8 a week this episode, so he might not hit his target of 300 untill mid November.

View attachment 1980568

I think he'd be a fool not to try and get realsed by Halloween this year, especially given the episodes content. That would mean he'd need to have Beta testing done by the week of October 28th, which seems possible if he downgrades his animation plans. In episode 7 and 8 he did manage an average of 12.5 and 13 animations a week, so if he could do that for the rest of the development window he would finish animations right around the same time as stills. This would make his animation average 9.68 a week, so still around 3 fewer than 7 or 8.
Small mistake in the static render graph, it looks like 3050, DPC has already done 3250. At the rate he's doing now (300 per week), he'll reach his final goal of 4000 by the end of August. He said that there are complex renders ahead with a lot of characters, so maybe the production speed will drop a little, but I think that 4 weeks, that is, September 9th, is the limit.
As for animations...we'll see. He'll have a free September for them and part of October, so he'll be there before Halloween. It all depends on how "heavy" the remaining animations will be.

While I can give one 100% guarantee - we will have time to type 10,000 pages before the release of Episode 9 :LOL:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

I also posed the longest animation in the episode so far; a ~1 min 19 seconds animation consisting of 27 animations. The longest animation in the game so far has been 30 seconds. Episode 9 will breach that minute mark with three animations.
Important question that bothering me. Does this animation count as 1 or 27 in animations list?
that-still-only-counts-as-one-lotr.gif

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Redd23 and zarachi

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
What can I expect from a person who likes rent a girlfriend and whose favorite girl is chizuru
You gave me a facepalm, and first of all, its hurts my feeling because I never gave you one, even if you go too far. :LOL:

and second: Seriously if anyone one of the Girls might end up with one of MC's friend, that's gonna be Zoey.

I mean Blue Hair, Tattoos, end up with the Black dude, ring a bell?:LOL:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
You gave me a facepalm, and first of all, its hurts my feeling because I never gave you one, even if you go too far. :LOL:

and second: Seriously if anyone one of the Girls might end up with one of MC's friend, that's gonna be Zoey.

I mean Blue Hair, Tattoos, end up with the Black dude, ring a bell?:LOL:
Admit it every time I give you a faceplam you get a boner

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes