dempun

Dec 3, 2021
That's fine, but am curious -- why does it work for you? How do you justify in your head not giving Quinn the same treatment you're giving Jill?
That's a fair question. When you're getting bullied, running to the teacher only leads to more bullying. Luckily the MC has the chance when confronted to deny it, and he gets a look from Chad that says maybe he doesn't think MC is all that bad.

As for Quinn, she's the tough chick with that hard exterior and I like the idea of breaking though that exterior. MC has done it two or three times and it should be just a matter of time before you start getting more of her story. Maybe the dev won't do such a thing, but i'm hoping so.

The fact she's not a good girl doesn't really bother me.

It's not a matter of `justifying' it, really. It's just how I want to play it with Quinn, and Jill.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
That's a fair question. When you're getting bullied, running to the teacher only leads to more bullying. Luckily the MC has the chance when confronted to deny it, and he gets a look from Chad that says maybe he doesn't think MC is all that bad.

As for Quinn, she's the tough chick with that hard exterior and I like the idea of breaking though that exterior. MC has done it two or three times and it should be just a matter of time before you start getting more of her story. Maybe the dev won't do such a thing, but i'm hoping so.

The fact she's not a good girl doesn't really bother me.

It's not a matter of `justifying' it, really. It's just how I want to play it with Quinn, and Jill.
Hmm; well, okay but... this is completely sidestepping the fact that Quinn has done far worse things to MC and purely for shit and giggles, than Jill ever did out of actual concern for him, isn't it?

(incidentally the "running to teacher only leads to more bullying" is false, at least in the game. Here Chad getting punished does work as deterrent, effectively stopping the jocks from picking on MC personally and things from escalating to physical fights)

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
He has no reason to slow it down either, considering it'll take him literal years to finish production as it is. Stretching it out he runs into a risk he'll lose some of the current backers, who won't be willing to put up with longer delivery times.
sure, i guess. but i wager that for every long term patron he loses, he will gain more who discover the game new each year with the new update. the longer this game is relevant and has the potential of future content, the more people are likely to become patrons to ensure that content train keeps rolling.

also did you see how many patrons ICSTOR had with Milfy City? that guy didnt update shit after a while and TONS of people were still paying him for literally nothing. dont underestimate stupid, horny people online. DPC knows exactly what he is doing, IMO. he has no desire to finish this game any faster than he needs to

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
just a point of clarification: chad is not bullying MC, he hardly ever does that. a wedgie is bullying, a shove in the school hallways is bullying, insults on the internet is bullying, a writing on a locker is bullying

being attacked on the street at night without knowing why (MC blames it on the Sage issue, but he does it to make sense of what happened, he doesn't know the real reason and at the same time Chad is picking on the wrong person) is not bullying

what happened is much more serious, in fact that chad is getting away with leaving the fraternity is absurd. what does one have to do to get kicked out of the BR? bang a professor and spread the video? :unsure: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

what Quinn does is bullying, heavy, extreme, but basically bullying (leaving aside the criminal aspect of course)

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
what does one have to do to get kicked out of the BR? bang a professor and spread the video? :unsure: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Well, the one person we've seen to leave the BR did that after refusing to bang a professor, so maybe that's the answer /s

(though technically the MC can get away with refusal)

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
just a point of clarification: chad is not bullying MC, he hardly ever does that. a wedgie is bullying, a shove in the school hallways is bullying, insults on the internet is bullying, a writing on a locker is bullying

being attacked on the street at night without knowing why (MC blames it on the Sage issue, but he does it to make sense of what happened, he doesn't know the real reason and at the same time Chad is picking on the wrong person) is not bullying

what happened is much more serious, in fact that chad is getting away with leaving the fraternity is absurd. what does one have to do to get kicked out of the BR? bang a professor and spread the video? :unsure: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

what Quinn does is bullying, heavy, extreme, but basically bullying (leaving aside the criminal aspect of course)
in that case a lot of teachers bully me:Kappa:

dempun

Dec 3, 2021
Hmm; well, okay but... this is completely sidestepping the fact that Quinn has done far worse things to MC and purely for shit and giggles, than Jill ever did out of actual concern for him, isn't it?

(incidentally the "running to teacher only leads to more bullying" is false, at least in the game. Here Chad getting punished does work as deterrent, effectively stopping the jocks from picking on MC personally and things from escalating to physical fights)
I don't think she has, but we'll see if it leads to anything.

• Angry
Reactions: Stemmyz
Jul 22, 2022
that guy didnt update shit after a while and TONS of people were still paying him for literally nothing. dont underestimate stupid, horny people online.
I’ve been wondering about what causes that. Are they just extremely hopeful, stupid or is it mostly just because a lot of people forget to cancel their Patreon sub? A 5$ Patreon sub can slip between peoples monthly statements, especially if they’re spending a fair amount on entertainment.

Reactions: SomboSteel

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well, the one person we've seen to leave the BR did that after refusing to bang a professor, so maybe that's the answer /s

(though technically the MC can get away with refusal)
cynically in reality a student who had sex with a teacher and disclosed the video would risk.... going through college in slippers and collecting a hefty settlement

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Until we get told otherwise in story it's safe to assume that Quinn and Zoey don't know each other.

However it is perfectly possible, Zoey is a stoner like Quinn, so if they are from the same hometown the likelihood is that they would know each other. Quinn and Fuckface have never talked about life before B&R so we don't know where Quinn is from and Quinn doesn't know where Fuckface is from.

Reactions: dalli_x

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Totally agree. I am not against fans liking Quinn more than Jill, but using that moment to justify their dislike towards her doesn't work for me; Jilly Bean was bullied during her childhood, she sees Tremolo getting beat up by Chad and believes he was being bullied just like her many years ago. I don't think she did the right call, but contrary to Quinn, she did it because she wanted to help Tremolo and even apologize about it later on. Apparently that sole action of Jill telling the teachers about Tremolo's fight is much worse and unforgivable than Quintessential mistreating and humilliating fellow students, never apologizing for her actions, and manipulating Sage to gain money for her business and other girls so they can join her "restaurant".
IMHO there's no need to over analyze the two. Both fall into the same bucket category as " X has a face only a mother could love ". In other words " love is blind " and folks' infatuation with a particular " LI " will likely be defended beyond reasonable common sense or otherwise rational thought processes. Such is human nature I reckon.

May 12, 2021
Anyway, you really, really, really don't need to worry about it. There is zero chance of DPC involving one of the core love interests in a MMF threesome. Which really rather makes this entire conversation redundant and a waste of both of our time.;)
In recent months the issue of NTR hasn't stopped being discussed here with the same points. If BADIK had NTR/Sharing I would understand, but it doesn't and we already know that it won't have it (in terms of MMF, it seems that with Elena and John Boy it could happen, but who knows) because three and a half years passed and almost 99% of the sexual content is focused on the MC (Interlude had the first full sex scene that has nothing to do with the MC nor anybody who he knows). I think even the custom renders of the LIs are centered around the MC or between the LIs themselves. DPC hasn't shown himself as a dev who adds kinks to his VNs out of the blue (although he likes fire) and his donors don't seem to be interested in that and even if some of them were I don't think DPC would care, he seems like someone going their own way. Something that is highly recommended and praised here, right? Follow your own plan and not be manipulated by one side or the other to add what they want.

Now what I am wondering is the following. Why is this discussion still being talked every half month? Whenever somebody talks about this there's a lot of presumption as to why NTR/sharing isn't in the game, mainly blaming DPC patreon donors for being too "vanilla" (derogative term for anyone who doesn't like that content), with the Interlude that "Zoey was not with anyone else since she separated from the MC, it's something tragic and unrealistic", it's a bad argument for the simple reason that this game doesn't follow a realistic path and we already know it, something that here some blame the donors because it would be seen as NTR or something and DPC would lose money (he would have to do something really stupid to lose the amount of money he earns). At this point, so many times it has been discussed, these arguments seem to be made in bad faith, for the simple reason that the content/plot that you like has not been added, content/plot that was never promised or owed to anybody.
Three and a half years that the game has been in development and someone thinks that DPC out of nowhere is going to add sharing with the main LIs or even the side LIs? Elena may be because she doesn't fall into any of those categories and she's already been in a relationship since the game started and they would be the ones to share in that situation.

I'm pretty sure that the same ones who repeat this pointless discussion here are the ones who complain all the time in other threads new or otherwise about precisely this, the eternal discussion about NTR and if the game has it. But here we are, the NTR discussion being repeated here for no justifiable reason (it has nothing to do with Maya and Josy who would be one of the only reasons to discuss this) from people claiming to be fed up with it.
I understand that the waiting time causes a lot of offtopic and that kind of thing but of all the things that can be discussed, this discussion that we already have in most of the other threads, which reaches the point of exhaustion.
One thing that surprises me is that the mods do nothing about this discussion considering that there is no reason for it to be repeated so much, this already reaches offtopic. From what I've seen in other threads they delete most of the comments when there is too much discussion about NTR and some other things.

Want a college-themed game with that content? Play Fetish Locator, it has that and it seems that the last updates that are going to finish the game will have more of that.

Calling a group 'vanilla babies' isn't kink shaming. They don't have a kink. At best it's 'lack of kink shaming'. But that's semantics anyway.
No offense but that's bullshit. Just because a lot of people don't like/are against NTR/Sharing/MMF doesn't mean they don't have other kinks. Those aren't the only kinks and they aren't even the most popular.

Reactions: neziajudas
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes