ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
It's not, of course, quite so precise a calculation - the GPU's DPC uses now are considerably more capable than what he started with.
That's true, but it seems that extra rendering power is spent on additional render features (more accurate radiosity, hair etc calculations and such) which mostly evens things out.

Reactions: Lightaces

Kassandara

Aug 24, 2022
Why does the wallet upgrade go all the way to 10$? Will there be some possible purchases in the future over 5$? And if so, what could they be?

Sorry if this has been already discussed/cleared but I'd like to hear your opinions :unsure:

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
That's true, but it seems that extra rendering power is spent on additional render features (more accurate radiosity, hair etc calculations and such) which mostly evens things out.
And i'm thankful to DPC that he is doing so, comparing Ep1 to Ep8 (or Interlude) images there is a huge improvement. Can't think if he didn't improve, even when it takes its time, story is an important part but an AVN also lives from its images.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Why does the wallet upgrade go all the way to 10$? Will there be some possible purchases in the future over 5$? And if so, what could they be?

Sorry if this has been already discussed/cleared but I'd like to hear your opinions :unsure:
2D art would be the logical explanation. Up to $3 per pic as you unlock the later pictures. That would be over half the previous wallet size. And as Dr Soong mentioned the extra frame is $8 on it's own.

Reactions: Kassandara

Kassandara

Aug 24, 2022
2D art would be the logical explanation. Up to $3 per pic as you unlock the later pictures. That would be over half the previous wallet size. And as Dr Soong mentioned the extra frame is $8 on it's own.
Oh yeah those, already forgot that there will be more :KEK: Only bought them because I wanted everything unlocked, don't really care about them myself.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Just finished Season 2 , so what are your predictions on season 3 ? do you think we can romance Quinn and turn her into good girl or its out of the pic , plus i just saw that we play with entire different people in season 3 why is that ?

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Just finished Season 2 , so what are your predictions on season 3 ? do you think we can romance Quinn and turn her into good girl or its out of the pic , plus i just saw that we play with entire different people in season 3 why is that ?
Interlude. It's some back story DPC wanted us to have before moving on.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Would have preferred an Interlewd with Ladies Night at the Pink Rose featuring MC on the pole, then the Ladies on MC's pole.
Because what this thread needs is more people complaining about the interlude....

But your name and avatar is fucking funny!

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
so as for now who can we fully date as far as i know Bella/Jill/Josy/Maya/sage and the rest are just sex right ?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes