Rome5555555

May 4, 2017
And how many of these devs were pulling 80-100k a month? Because that's pretty solid incentive to keep going :whistle:
You need to understand that for this money work not 1-2 people, but 10-20, or maybe more.. And they all need to be fed (At least every other day) ;)

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Yes, Interlude was an update. A boring, unnecessary update that has delayed several months the REAL update.
No, the Interlude was a REAL update (whatever the fuck that means).

Like it or not, this is DPC's work, and they get to decide what to put out. You don't want to pay for it? Well, I mean, that's what this place is here for. But you don't get to make up facts. It has not been 11 months since an update, it's been 8.

And for what it's worth, I liked the Interlude. Sure, I'm looking forward to the next update, but I'm pretty confident the Interlude will, in fact, add to the experience.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Many NSFW game devs have done it so far.
Sole dev with no one to answer to can just up an leave whenever he wants.
While giving the kind of updates DPC gives? Nah. Look, if they ever go incommunicado, get worried, but until then, dude has an excellent track record for delivering what they promise. Well, they aren't very good at reigning in their ambition, but that's fine by me.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
So... I heard there is a certain character called a goblin here instead of a raccoon... How did we get there, I was curious
It's a long story. A long time ago, Sasha wanted to be Jill's number one fan, so he launched a campaign to get people to dislike her.

Weird. I know.

But true story.

:ROFLMAO:

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019
No, the Interlude was a REAL update (whatever the fuck that means
First time I look at this thread in a week and you are still repeating the same thing.

but I'm pretty confident the Interlude will, in fact, add to the experience.
It adds a tiny bit if you decide to go after Zoey but adds nothing with any other character. The whole interlude adds as much to BaDIk as the start of the episode flashback of Josy and Maya. It was a small amount of background on a single character. It will add nothing to 99% of the game. Unless all the interlude characters will be coming to BaDIK then people can easily skip it and won't be missing out on anything of real value except a couple of minor things about Zoeys past.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Let's hold hands. Let us pray! Lord, please bless us with the news of going forward into testing. May the lord please bless us with an early release.
Don't be in a hurry, it's better to wait even a couple of months longer but to have a chapter with all the fluttering hair and spinning wheel close-ups that DPC deems necessary

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Don't be in a hurry, it's better to wait even a couple of months longer but to have a chapter with all the fluttering hair and spinning wheel close-ups that DPC deems necessary
Imagine if DPC did a long animated montage of the DIKs preparing halloween decorations in the house akin to . It would be the most amazingly useless shit in the funniest way possible :KEK:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Imagine if DPC did a long animated montage of the DIKs preparing halloween decorations in the house akin to . It would be the most amazingly useless shit in the funniest way possible :KEK:
A nice minigame on how to carve a pumpkin? With advanced 3D modelling? Can't wait

Can't wait to see my blue haired girl again... Some day
Which game is it from?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes