always86

Mar 19, 2020
Sh0gvn ? :WaitWhat:

I've been posing animations, some static renders, and playtesting a lot this week.
I have 44 animations in the render queue and 252 completed ones.
I'm finishing up the lewd scene I've been working on this week. After that, I have a partial lewd scene left to pose a few animations for. Then I'm done with the planned art. I estimate that I have ~20 animations left to pose.
It will be a push, but I aim to complete what's left of the art in the upcoming week, and after that, I will test and polish like crazy while completing the remaining tasks and waiting for the PCs to render the animations in the queue.
Some of the remaining activities include:
  • Writing Bios for the episode
  • Fixing ending screens
  • Recapping the story in the intro section
  • Adding patrons to the credits section
Those tasks I mentioned shouldn't take more than a couple of days to add.
Before beta testing and proofreading can start, my personal playtests and the render time are the big things left.
Speaking of the credits section, I will lock the entries for v0.9.0 before next Friday. If you put your name as a comment before that, you will appear in the credits for Episode 9. If you already appeared in the Interlude or have commented on that post since you don't have to put your name on there again.
This week I played my game from start to finish for the first time since March. It's a helpful way for me to polish a new episode, and it's easier to feel how the new episode flows together with seasons 1 and 2.
It's always inspiring for me to do this, and each time I do it, I'm baffled by how big the game has become while knowing how much more of the story is left to tell.
Even though Season 3 is just starting, it feels complete in my head and notes. Ideas and scenes written four years ago will finally be a part of the playable game - to me, that's crazy.

I'm usually my biggest critic regarding the content I put out, but with episode 9, I can wholeheartedly say: FUCK ME, this episode is good.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
5.3-8.6 weeks of rendering time on animations. That's render completion week 39 or 25/11/22 upto around the 16th December. I'd hope that means a pre Christmas release.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
How long until release?
Who do you ask? The cry babies will answer next year and starting a whine cramp about Interlude and money counting. The fanboys will answer it's all good, you're cumming soon. DPC won't answer because he didn't read your question. My crystal ball answers it's all foggy. And if you ask me it will be released when it's done.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Sh0gvn ? :WaitWhat:

I've been posing animations, some static renders, and playtesting a lot this week.
I have 44 animations in the render queue and 252 completed ones.
I'm finishing up the lewd scene I've been working on this week. After that, I have a partial lewd scene left to pose a few animations for. Then I'm done with the planned art. I estimate that I have ~20 animations left to pose.
It will be a push, but I aim to complete what's left of the art in the upcoming week, and after that, I will test and polish like crazy while completing the remaining tasks and waiting for the PCs to render the animations in the queue.
Some of the remaining activities include:
  • Writing Bios for the episode
  • Fixing ending screens
  • Recapping the story in the intro section
  • Adding patrons to the credits section
Those tasks I mentioned shouldn't take more than a couple of days to add.
Before beta testing and proofreading can start, my personal playtests and the render time are the big things left.
Speaking of the credits section, I will lock the entries for v0.9.0 before next Friday. If you put your name as a comment before that, you will appear in the credits for Episode 9. If you already appeared in the Interlude or have commented on that post since you don't have to put your name on there again.
This week I played my game from start to finish for the first time since March. It's a helpful way for me to polish a new episode, and it's easier to feel how the new episode flows together with seasons 1 and 2.
It's always inspiring for me to do this, and each time I do it, I'm baffled by how big the game has become while knowing how much more of the story is left to tell.
Even though Season 3 is just starting, it feels complete in my head and notes. Ideas and scenes written four years ago will finally be a part of the playable game - to me, that's crazy.

I'm usually my biggest critic regarding the content I put out, but with episode 9, I can wholeheartedly say: FUCK ME, this episode is good.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Well it would have been awesome if Halloween theme episode dropped on Halloween, but I see a lot of positives in this dev log. I maybe too optimistic, yet I see the update dropping in mid November. However, late November early December is most likely.

Xabder

Feb 10, 2021
we didnt get a jade preview so far. does that automatically mean that she wont have a sex scene in this upcoming release?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Is Jade same as Riona, getting a scene every other episode?
usually the secondary girls have often had a scene in alternate espisodes.
but already we are meeting an exception by having a scene with Nicole (likely) and Lily (definitely) after the one we had at pink rose in the eighth

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Wow. I just realized if you had no idea what’s going on in this scene, and all you saw was this screenshot of an apparently topless girl and some guy was dropping this line, then you get a VERY different interpretation than what’s actually happening:

E7897DB8-7C16-45BF-8F97-D3B78D9E16E3.jpeg

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
We’re all expecting Ri to die right? So, you know, MC will get her off with Karma’s Third Leg, and then she’s gonna go OD or something, right? Or her stalker will get her.
If DPC wants to avoid deaths in this one (he has said it's less dark than AL), then it's likely she'll be arrested for the drugs and prostitution because the cops get more evidence against her than Quinn. If there are deaths then it would be probably when Rio rolls over and incriminates Quinn for a deal with the cops (or is suspected of making a deal of she gets released) then the higher ups in the drugs trade may kill her, which may be the push for Quinn to turn against her family and move to the road of redemption.

Reactions: Lightaces
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes