TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
Oh, it's good! It's time for you to make up for you title of "active member" and stop being a passive boy. (Is it boy? Or, since you like that GoT crap, I should address you by "they"?)
This is gonna be a slaughter if you start with that crap, that was horrible.

I expected more for someone that calls himself The Dick.

• Haha
Reactions: StultusAnglicus

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Probably just to create forced drama now that we have chosen a love interest.
Same reason this game has more than one LI -- people have different tastes. And not everyone has to like any of the options offered so far.
Guys, c'mon!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I remember that during the first season, they kept a list of theories in DPC's discord, like "what's in Bella's locked room" or "who Chad is cheating with". They even put the "Chad is gay" there long before it's revealed
Does it still exist?

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
Oh, my god! You're gonna hunt me around the world? I'm so afraid of li'l boys who get triggered by jokes on Internet forums! I think I won't be sleeping at night anymore! Sorry, it won't be possible to engage in any more conversations with you. I'll be planning my escape from now on. If you allow me to apologize, I was just trying to be helpful because I thought you believed you have an obligation of attending to this forum. I hope all this stress of yours wasn't caused by a micro-penis.
My dude, I was complaining about the constant repetitiveness of discussion here, I obviously don't think I have any obligation of being here 24/7 as you can see at my profile of how little I comment but when I browse here I don't want to read the same crap for 20+ pages.

Then you just tap me on the shoulder saying "jUsT lEaVE HUeHue".

I like it here, it's usually a damn good place to have some laughs and discuss a variety of subjects, not lately though.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I'm not very good at English slang words, so I translated "narc" as a drug addicted.

Yea I was just hoping to clear up some possible confusion.

I'll buy all of Season 3, but until it's out, I'll be waving a pirate flag. Patreon is too expensive. If I take a subscription for a month and buy each episode, then it will be $80 for Season 3.
True, that's another way to approach it. Although the one caveat about getting it from here is that it's a pure free-for-all, whereas on Patreon it can still be kind of a clusterfuck but DPC at least actively tries to make sure everyone can download it as quickly as possible. Though from what I can remember, it wasn't a huge difference for the last episode. About the difference of a few days at most.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
can someone share me save files with full scenes, please? I could't unlocked all of scenes
There is a scene from Sage that not everyone can have. And my know they do not have the scenes of madame
Oh, my god! You're gonna hunt me around the world? I'm so afraid of li'l boys who get triggered by jokes on Internet forums! I think I won't be sleeping at night anymore! Sorry, it won't be possible to engage in any more conversations with you. I'll be planning my escape from now on. If you allow me to apologize, I was just trying to be helpful because I thought you believed you have an obligation of attending to this forum. I hope all this stress of yours wasn't caused by a micro-penis.
This is the day to day here. There are people of all kinds. I only read funny topics, the rest doesn't matter to me. It's been almost 9 months without an update and for me the game no longer has any secrets. That's why I prefer future theories they seem funny and crazy sometimes :devilish: do as I laugh at everything with good humor ;)

Reactions: QuixoteTheDon

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
you are free to enjoy but after playing this game from many years I came to this conclusion .. the story of loosers schoolchildren playing aimlessly
Too much characters and no one is able to create a true story line....there is nothing because it's just a series of mini-stories or boring parties that don't make any sense ... there is no plot
Perhaps you simply have trouble grasping the overarching story "after playing this game for many years"?

The plot isn't very complicated, but it's there. The MC attends a college, undergoes some hazing and trials to join a fraternity, afterwards the fraternity house gets wrecked due to conflict with another fraternity, and MC together with his new friends work in order to restore it. They eventually succeed, and to celebrate it there will be a Halloween party MC secretly organized together with the head girl of the local sorority, someone he'd befriended in the previous months. That's the point from which the story will continue in episode 9.

Reactions: eM-Ka

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
And I was just joking, dude. Chill. No harm intended and I'm now sincerely apologizing for any inconvenience. I'm just a li'l cocky sometimes. And, of course, you can stay as much as you want. I'm also taking suggestions the raise the level of the conversation, but it ain't happening too much in the world of BaDIK, since, like... The deluge... I mean the Interlude...
It's all good, man. I apologize as well for reacting like that, that was not a good first impression of me if it's the first time you read one of my comments.

Reactions: The Dick
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes