shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I completely agree with you, but mind that I said he's upper class; I was just saying he ain't über-rich, like, Hollywood-style celebrity rich. For Swedish standards, he's like a super CEO (also from an Internet source: "The average pay for a CEO is SEK 2,091,571 a year and SEK 1,006 an hour in Sweden. The average salary range for a CEO is between SEK 1,248,668 and SEK 3,459,459", which roughly is between US$10k~US$25k/month). So, taking the average of Graphtreon, he's beating the top average Swedish CEO by ~ two times (but CEOs get bonus, so he's probably just like a top Swedish CEO). This puts him in the upper class, top upper class, very comfortable, but not über-rich. And Sweden is a very egalitarian country; if it were in the US, he'd be an average CEO even after making the adjustments between USD and SEK. And let's not forget about Sweden high taxes... And people standards of living also grow as they earn more (even more likely when you have a wife...) So, yeah... He can live quite comfortably, but he also can't be negligent about his future finances, like any CEO...

As for you other comment, I don't think he'll beat his previous record (but it's just a hunch... I may be wrong...), but I don't think it'll be COVID related... Of course, people staying at home made people look for things to do at home, but I think most of the AVNs audience was already interested in gaming, and before COVID there were already AVN's success cases. COVID may have helped a li'l, but I think it was just a small amount and, as there were AVNs before, there will still be AVNs after COVID...
I don't think he'll top his November 21 tally either, you could see for that year the subscribers just kept rising until the release when it spiked hard, whereas this time around, they've just kept slowly falling, there'll surely be a spike, but probably not as much.

What I am hanging out for though, is a fantastic episode 9. Recent top tier games' (from this site anyway) updates have been rather disappointing of late, with limited content and minimal payoff.

Reactions: The Dick

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
This thread between updates is painful, you have a lot of shit that can be discussed every Episode yet the conversation always revolves around why does Zoey even exist, Maya's tuition, Jill is a goblin, the goddamn milking or how the Interlude is the worst thing ever.

I tend to avoid dropping comments specifically because of this but in the past few days it has been even more unbearable.

Harveztrau

Aug 8, 2017
This thread between updates is painful, you have a lot of shit that can be discussed every Episode yet the conversation always revolves around why does Zoey even exist, Maya's tuition, Jill is a goblin, the goddamn milking or how the Interlude is the worst thing ever.

I tend to avoid dropping comments specifically because of this but in the past few days it has been even more unbearable.
We are just the scapegoat of morons flaws aren't we?

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017

It's been like, a year. All the "good" shit was discussed after 1 week, there's fuckall left to talk about except what you listed.

The Dick

Oct 22, 2022

So allow me to give you some enlightenment: you can avoid all this just by not visiting this thread. I hope this revelation has been edifying for you. Be welcome.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020

It gets worse over time, you hear the beginning of a joke and you already know how it will end and what the comic effect will be.
BTW, why does Zoey even exist?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: QuixoteTheDon

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
what are you doing here then?
go complain somewhere else ,en let others enjoy this beautiful masterpiece :devilish:
you are free to enjoy but after playing this game from many years I came to this conclusion .. the story of loosers schoolchildren playing aimlessly
Too much characters and no one is able to create a true story line....there is nothing because it's just a series of mini-stories or boring parties that don't make any sense ... there is no plot ... ..it would be much better to focus on one or two girls .. the protagonist is an idiot who jumps from one bed to another without any passion
All parties are very far from the reality of a real college-fraternity party.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Fuck yeah, 2 fights going on at once, it's like picture in picture. Anyone else old enough to remember that shit? It predates Tivo so I doubt it, but you never know.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes