akdomino

Feb 16, 2021
You can't get 100% on one play through. If you help Maya you get 50% but miss out on doing it with the threesome. If you don't help Maya you'll get the 50% with the threesome. You'll need multiple playthroughs to unlock 100% (or just help Maya and then rewind).
Let's get this straight. My MC fucks Josy in EP2, he pledges Maya's help and makes out with Maya at the end of EP3. Then in EP6 I can choose between Maya and Josy. I always choose Maya in EP6 because my MC fucks with Josy in EP5. Then in EP6 when I choose Maya, I always get the threesome and still only have 50% of the scene unlocked.

Wait, that makes sense because Maya and the MC already did the thigh job at the end of EP3.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
As hard as it is to watch a gay couple in a TV show I think it's not exactly like Auschwitz.

I mean, he's just trolling, and I'm not going to bother quoting him (an uncommon level of maturity for me), but the thing I liked was the whole "go woke go broke" trope, which is demonstrably untrue, and quite unsurprisingly so. I mean, growing the size of your potential audience can never be a bad thing.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
I mean, he's just trolling, and I'm not going to bother quoting him (an uncommon level of maturity for me), but the thing I liked was the whole "go woke go broke" trope, which is demonstrably untrue, and quite unsurprisingly so. I mean, growing the size of your potential audience can never be a bad thing.
Good for you, Light. It's always better to take things calmly.
I agree with you that there are right now a lot of excellent movies and tv shows left leaning with good audience Of course there is a lot of crap but there is always crap.

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
Let's get this straight. My MC fucks Josy in EP2, he pledges Maya's help and makes out with Maya at the end of EP3. Then in EP6 I can choose between Maya and Josy. I always choose Maya in EP6 because my MC fucks with Josy in EP5. Then in EP6 when I choose Maya, I always get the threesome and still only have 50% of the scene unlocked.

Wait, that makes sense because Maya and the MC already did the thigh job at the end of EP3.
There are mods that let you pick both options.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

There are 19 animations left in the queue. 5 of the remaining animations are more demanding than the rest.

The overall speed feels good. At this rate, beta testing can start in early December, usually lasting for a couple of weeks.

Mid to late December is looking good for a release, but nothing is set in stone until beta testing and proofreading start.

If you want to see a teaser from episode 9, you can download the attachment of this post.

It's nothing too spoilery, and I believe it should give you some excitement for what's to come.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes