Jun 12, 2020
Holy Fuck. I just realized why "Tybalt" talks the way he does. There is a character in William Shakespeare's Romeo & Juliet with the same name, he's also Juliet's cousin and Romeo's rival. Of course, I don't think Tybalt from the the book is a dickface or sleeps with a watermelon, but holy shit I just found the connection.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Am I the only one who thinks that girls in DIK jackets look really cool? I made a small compilation, who else has screenshots - send, I don’t remember all the moments. View attachment 2189301

Maya, Jill and Bella didn't seem to be wearing the MC jacket yet.
You can say or write what you want, but Quinn is already hot, if she didn't just have such a shitty character.:rolleyes:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Can't decide whether to try out the interlude or wait for the release, maaaaan...
Since this is an interlude, i'd say it's probably better if you try it now. This way when episode 9 comes out you won't be tempted to rush through the interlude just so you can pick up the main story again.

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
I'm wondering if Zoey turns out to not be the drama bomb everyone is expecting. Sure, when she returns, there'll be a bit but as things progress, and she definitely enrolls, she'll probably turn out to be an important ally and friend for the MC. I could see her helping the MC undermine Quinn's shenanigans like helping Riona out from under her influence.
It seems we will never ever have a chance to retaliate against Quinn, which looks odd, especially on the non-DIK alignment. Zoey undermining Quinn's business would be fascinating to watch though.

Why in tarnation does Tremolo keep silence on her restaurant if he is not a customer of it and took the hostile approach in Ep1? The dev intentionally deprives the players of apt and simple choices, and it happens not because he wrote himself into the corner of the plot limitations.

Reactions: ename144

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
*Ron

Ron is the guy with the Ecuadorian amazon anaconda. Bert is the karate master that beat the fuck out of Derek. :Kappa:
Bert, Ron, Magnar?! I can't keep all the big-dicked beta club memorized, man, I have important shit to worry about, like turning Sally and KRJ into spinners.
Nick's "confession" sounded like a lie to me, but so much about Nicks sounds like a red herring, so I don't know about him anymore.
Virtually everything I have seen where Nick is involved makes me feel that he really isn't all that interested in women in general.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Why in tarnation does Tremolo keep silence on her restaurant if he is not a customer of it and took the hostile approach in Ep1? The dev intentionally deprives the players of apt and simple choices, and it happens not because he wrote himself into the corner of the plot limitations.
The only explanation that makes the tiniest bit of sense is, he is saving it for a drama bomb to go off down the road, but yeah. It's frustrating, to put it mildly.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Bert, Ron, Magnar?! I can't keep all the big-dicked beta club memorized, man, I have important shit to worry about, like turning Sally and KRJ into spinners.
You're lucky Magnar is MC's best homie and doesn't get mad at him for spanking his girl. :Kappa:

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
The only explanation that makes the tiniest bit of sense is, he is saving it for a drama bomb to go off down the road, but yeah. It's frustrating, to put it mildly.
This absurdity could've been easily avoided since the start: Tremolo got humiliated by her a day before, so he is furious at her and perceives her offer as another prank that, he thinks, will end up with another humiliation. Thus, his conscience is clear if someday Quinn's business gets out.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
About Chad, blackmail, Mel and Sarah.

Blackmail or not? Chad receives something (we don't know if it's a message, or a photo, or something else) and he considers it blackmail. Putting yourself in his shoes, if you receive a simple message saying "I know about you and Troy", it seems that the author of the message wants something, otherwise the info would have leaked. So we think of blackmail. And we don't know more about it.

For Mel and Sarah. They are friends with Sage and with Chad. They know Chad's secret. This puts them in a shitty situation: betray Chad's secret by revealing it to Sage, or "betray" Sage by not telling her. They choose the middle ground, saying nothing but pushing Chad to leave Sage. Their reaction in EP8 is fear that Sage would know the truth, and since they're Chad's friends, Sage might ask them if they knew, and why they didn't say anything, and so on.

Knowing that in the envelope addressed to Chad, there were also photos of Arieth fucking DIKs, we can exclude Mel and Sarah from the "conspiracy". Why embarrass Arieth? No interest here.

After all, who did this and why? Sounds like someone trying to troll Chad and Dawe to me. The latter by showing that his girlfriend is a slut, and for Chad by freaking him out about his secret. For the who, I think of a DIK member who had access to the photos with Arieth (which are taken by DIK, in my opinion); and for Chad's secret, either this DIK knows about his relationship with Troy (unlikely) or it's some kind of misunderstanding. If Chad received a message saying "I know your secret", he thought it was about Troy when in fact it could be about something else (for example the use of doping substances).
and how could they ever embarrass Arieth? it's not as if the photos revealed such a well-kept secret.
it doesn't seem to me that Arieth was particularly damaged, she left Dawe and his very small dick, took a ride on Big A, and now will be waiting for some other desperate person. Arieth's involvement could also be just a diversion

if Mel and Sara somehow know Chad (not just as Sage's boyfriend, but directly) it doesn't make sense that they sent the message, such a gesture is too violent. they always fear Sage and his reaction, never Chad. towards whom on the contrary they seem quite protective (at least Melanie)

maybe Melanie tried to convince Chad and Sara tired of this back-and-forth decided to force Chad's hand with the message?

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
This absurdity could've been easily avoided since the start: Tremolo got humiliated by her a day before, so he is furious at her and perceives her offer as another prank that, he thinks, will end up with another humiliation. Thus, his conscience is clear if someday Quinn's business gets out.
Could have easily be avoided by having CHICK MC that has refused her number be oblivious to the restaurant in the first place, but he wanted a big spicy plot to kickstart the VN and probably didn't want to make the CHICK run light on content, or to have to work extra into some exclusive content for that branch.

Right now it just seems stupid. Tremolo is an idiot for not telling Maya straight, or to his friend/lover Sage. Maya should have pressed the MC to explain wtf he was on about, Sage is an idiot for being completely oblivions for anything that goes with the sorority...We are not dealing with some 4d conspiracy theory only dalli_x can put together, these are some of the first questions/issues that come to mind to most players and imo, most characters look bad in the end and DPC is experienced enough as a writer to have known better.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Nah, it's just because the people here are clearly bothered. DPC has to give them some new material at least.
DPC doesn't have to give anyone here ANYTHING. They choose to let some of their moderators give this site a LOT of content (including almost instant access to the updates), but they certainly don't have to.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Isn't Bella wearing a similar jacket in ep7? I have a feeling they are all part of a secret gentlewomen club, with handshake and all. :cautious:

EDIT: It was bugging me, Bella seems different, but Josy and Quinn have the same jacket 100% :oops:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 2189151
Quinn stole Josy's jacket. Isn't that kinda obvious?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes