DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Inb4 the Quinn stans show up and claim everything she does is honorable and she does it to save herself and Riona. :WaitWhat: I don't know, clearly DPC is going for some redemption arc, but it sounds so shitty that it's almost like Vince Russo wrote it. :Kappa:

Worst thing he can write is dropping all the blame on Vinny to make Quinn and the other look good as if they were being blackmailed by him and etc. and making him look like he was behind it all ever since the beginning.
She's a sadistic cunt, or at least she looks like she enjoys tormenting Maya and putting Riona and Mona in their place, a redemption arc where she she shows regret and tries to make up for her crimes? Sure, I can dig that. If instead she's portrayed as a victim who only did what she did due to blackmail or some other bullshit... fuck that.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Getting some Darth Jar Jar vibes from this post.
I think the real difference is that Darth Jar Jar has a lot of supporting evidence, both in the first film and from certain cast interviews.

Jill, though, probably couldn't mastermind a group of people to bake cookies, so that's out. Mel/Sarah are the most likely, but I suspect they'd have needed an assist on the photo manipulation. Maybe that's where Bert and his Ecuadorian pride factor in.

Reactions: nyrek

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I think the real difference is that Darth Jar Jar has a lot of supporting evidence, both in the first film and from certain cast interviews.

Jill, though, probably couldn't mastermind a group of people to bake cookies, so that's out. Mel/Sarah are the most likely, but I suspect they'd have needed an assist on the photo manipulation. Maybe that's where Bert and his Ecuadorian pride factor in.
*Ron

Ron is the guy with the Ecuadorian amazon anaconda. Bert is the karate master that beat the fuck out of Derek. :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: schinoize

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
You know, I'm wondering if Zoey turns out to not be the drama bomb everyone is expecting. Sure, when she returns, there'll be a bit but as things progress, and she definitely enrolls, she'll probably turn out to be an important ally and friend for the MC. I could see her helping the MC undermine Quinn's shenanigans like helping Riona out from under her influence.

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
About Chad, blackmail, Mel and Sarah.

Blackmail or not? Chad receives something (we don't know if it's a message, or a photo, or something else) and he considers it blackmail. Putting yourself in his shoes, if you receive a simple message saying "I know about you and Troy", it seems that the author of the message wants something, otherwise the info would have leaked. So we think of blackmail. And we don't know more about it.

For Mel and Sarah. They are friends with Sage and with Chad. They know Chad's secret. This puts them in a shitty situation: betray Chad's secret by revealing it to Sage, or "betray" Sage by not telling her. They choose the middle ground, saying nothing but pushing Chad to leave Sage. Their reaction in EP8 is fear that Sage would know the truth, and since they're Chad's friends, Sage might ask them if they knew, and why they didn't say anything, and so on.

Knowing that in the envelope addressed to Chad, there were also photos of Arieth fucking DIKs, we can exclude Mel and Sarah from the "conspiracy". Why embarrass Arieth? No interest here.

After all, who did this and why? Sounds like someone trying to troll Chad and Dawe to me. The latter by showing that his girlfriend is a slut, and for Chad by freaking him out about his secret. For the who, I think of a DIK member who had access to the photos with Arieth (which are taken by DIK, in my opinion); and for Chad's secret, either this DIK knows about his relationship with Troy (unlikely) or it's some kind of misunderstanding. If Chad received a message saying "I know your secret", he thought it was about Troy when in fact it could be about something else (for example the use of doping substances).

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Isn't Bella wearing a similar jacket in ep7? I have a feeling they are all part of a secret gentlewomen club, with handshake and all. :cautious:

EDIT: It was bugging me, Bella seems different, but Josy and Quinn have the same jacket 100% :oops:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ep7_ending4.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: felicemastronzo

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Isn't Bella wearing a similar jacket in ep7? I have a feeling they are all part of a secret gentlewomen club, with handshake and all. :cautious:

EDIT: It was bugging me, Bella seems different, but Josy and Quinn have the same jacket 100% :oops:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 2189151
Considering some characters share the same face and expressions, sharing a jacket should be no big deal.

Reactions: ffive

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018

You underestimate Jill, just watch until she takes her masterclass revenge against Bella

IsabellaJill-004-A.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes