BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
It depends if there was more to the blackmail.

Obviously this is gross speculation, but my stab in the dark is that the blackmail photos were accompanied with a demand (blackmail usually needs some instructions otherwise the recipient doesn't know what the fuck they want).

It's clear Mel and Sarah were hoping that Chad was going to break up with Sage. The scene when Mel and Sarah spot Sage and the mc making out on the HOTs yard:

Sarah: "See? I told you that they're more than friends."​
Sarah: "No one gives private lessons for free like that."​
Mel: "Maybe she's just fucking him on the side?"​
Sarah: "No. You hide a side-bitch, you don't kiss them passionately out in the open."​
Sarah: "Not when you're in a relationship."​
Mel: "..."​
Sarah: "This will make it easier when Chad breaks up with her."​
Mel: "I'm gonna go call him."​
Sarah: "Easier...but Sage will still be furious."​
Mel: "If things ever go south..."​
Mel: "...you'll have my back, right?"​
Sarah: "Don't I always?"​
Mel: "I'll always have yours too."​

Why do they think that Chad will break up with her? Because the blackmail photos told him to do it or else? Although it's a shitty thing to do to someone, what Chad is doing to Sage is even shittier. By forcing his hand and making him break up with her, everyone actually wins in the long run.

But Mel and Sarah are aware that it could go wrong: "If things ever go south... ...you'll have my back, right?"

And when they witness the actual breakup, Mel is obviously distraught. It's clear it hurts her to see Sage so upset, it's not like they don't like Sage. Hence the previous comment: "This will make it easier when Chad breaks up with her".

Eventually the breakup scene is too much for Mel, and she leaves, with Sarah following her:

Mel: "I can't..."​
Sarah: "Shh... It's ok. It will be ok."​
Neither of them wanna see Sage or Chad hurting, but it's for a "good cause". Their plan is working, even if it's currently unpleasant to witness.

Then in episode 8 there's more panicking from plotting duo:

Mel: "Ok, Sage definitely knows something!"​
Mel: "You saw that look she gave me."​
Sarah: "I'm pretty sure that look was meant for both of us."​
Mel: "I can't deal with this anymore... We gotta tell someone."​
Sarah: "Who the hell would you tell to make this any better?"​
Mel: "If we talked to Sage now, we could give her our version of the story."​
Sarah: "It's way too late for that. It would crush her. That we knew all this time and never told her."​
Mel: "Don't you think it's better than her finding out another way?"​
Sarah: "It looks like we'll get blamed no matter what we do."​
Sarah: "We're gonna have to wait and see what happens."​
Mel: "If she accuses us...what do we say?"​
Sarah: "..."​
Mel: "Do we tell her the truth, or do we deny it?"​
Sarah: "We deny it."​
Sarah: "If she thinks that we're sluts and she ends up hating us..."​
Sarah: "Fine! I can live with that. It's just for less than a year; then, she'll be gone."​
Sarah: "I'm not telling her the truth."​
Sarah: "Not only because it would end up hurting us, but also..."​
Sarah: "...if I were in her shoes, I'd prefer the lies."​

What the two of them don't realise is that Sage doesn't suspect any of their plan, she just thinks Chad is fucking one of them.
It fits neatly, I just dont like it. I cant fathom why they would want to interfere? And play both Chads and Sages feeling in this particular way. While staying hidden and at the same time fuck with all of the Alphas and DiKs? Why meddle at all? Its just plain weird to me because they seem kinda close to Chad already, why the fuck would you screw with a friend like that as well as their sister Hot? If they are about to crack and confess to either one it would come back and bite them so hard in the ass from either one.

To me its just so stupid and overly complicated that I just dont like it. I prefer a simpler answer. If it is a convoluted and inept "supportive" blackmail gesture its a huge negative to DPCs writing. It paints Mel and Sarah in a horrific stupid light. You just dont do shit like that.

Reactions: ename144

roupe

Jan 19, 2022
I apologize for everyone who might read this since It may or may not be a bunch of really dumb questions.

So how far can you go with Neutral Path characters in like 90% DIK Path? (Characters like Bella and Maya)

Are there characters exclusive to that Wimp (forgot the name) Path? (the path to the right of neutral)

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I apologize for everyone who might read this since It may or may not be a bunch of really dumb questions.

So how far can you go with Neutral Path characters in like 90% DIK Path? (Characters like Bella and Maya)

Are there characters exclusive to that Wimp (forgot the name) Path? (the path to the right of neutral)
If you have DIK affinity Jill and the throuple (Maya and Josy) will reject you, there's no CHICK only characters, they will accept you with Neutral affinity. However there are sex acts that can only be done on CHICK affinity,

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
It fits neatly, I just dont like it. I cant fathom why they would want to interfere? And play both Chads and Sages feeling in this particular way. While staying hidden and at the same time fuck with all of the Alphas and DiKs? Why meddle at all? Its just plain weird to me because they seem kinda close to Chad already, why the fuck would you screw with a friend like that as well as their sister Hot? If they are about to crack and confess to either one it would come back and bite them so hard in the ass from either one.

To me its just so stupid and overly complicated that I just dont like it. I prefer a simpler answer. If it is a convoluted and inept "supportive" blackmail gesture its a huge negative to DPCs writing. It paints Mel and Sarah in a horrific stupid light. You just dont do shit like that.
It comes down to what is their motive.

Why do they want to break Sage and Chad up? Do they want Chad to be with Troy? At this point we never see anyone with Troy except Chad. y guess is Troy is Mel’s brother, and they hate seeing what’s happening. The status quo has everyone unhappy. So they try to fix it.

In the real world, they’d be talking to Chad to end things with Sage, they’d be telling him it’s not right to be using her as a beard. But maybe they already did.

Maybe Chad doesn’t know that they know he’s gay (but I think he might).

I do hope it all comes out, so we know what the fuck it was all about, but ultimately, Sage is free now, so who knows what we’ll find out.

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
It comes down to what is their motive.

Why do they want to break Sage and Chad up? Do they want Chad to be with Troy? At this point we never see anyone with Troy except Chad. y guess is Troy is Mel’s brother, and they hate seeing what’s happening. The status quo has everyone unhappy. So they try to fix it.

In the real world, they’d be talking to Chad to end things with Sage, they’d be telling him it’s not right to be using her as a beard. But maybe they already did.

Maybe Chad doesn’t know that they know he’s gay (but I think he might).

I do hope it all comes out, so we know what the fuck it was all about, but ultimately, Sage is free now, so who knows what we’ll find out.
Theres a bunch of things that doesn't add up in this world but lets go with it.

Only got two ironclad premises in all this, first Chad doesn't want to lose his beard as he is very angry and physical about it, secondly, the blackmail having homosexual Chad&Troy evidence in it due to his shock then fear and anger, then fearfull crying sadness. It was an overblown reaction unless that was what was in it.

If Mel and Sarah is behind it then Chad doesnt know that they know. No way in hell.

So lets start at the beginning and you want to break a couple up. Easy, you don't start with blackmail, you do the obvious thing first and when that doesn't work you THEN escalate to blackmail. The obvious thing we have seen is the planting the panties among his stuff that Sage finds. Should have been an open and shut case right there, that she would dump his ass. But she doesn't, some people are too angry/forgiving and Sage just so happens to be one of them or whatever.

So they resort to blackmail. I just cant make it mesh with the rest of the blackmail material that happens to fuck with other people. Plus they seem way too chummy with Chad later on (the Hots Party) and he should be real suspicious if they KNEW. Random new people just don't have that much material if that is what they are talking about. This fails too and they begin to crack. If they were the blackmailers only the one thing about Chad and Troy should have been in it.

The extra blackmail and the chumminess at the party as well as concern for Sage and then the cracking really mess with stuff. If they are close enough with Chad from the beginning to know then it couldn't be them with the panties first and then the blackmail because Chad would have suspected them at once.

Its just a fucking mess with too many angles imo whichever way you look at it. I get a headache just trying to put together it all. Theres tiny caveats that sets you down a new path depending who knows what and is behind which part. I don't like any of it. Its shoddy work unless something very compelling stuff is going to be revealed. Or we are misunderstanding what have been shown and lead down a false path.

I really hate this all to be honest. It all feels off and convoluted. I really want clarity in all of this. I feel we are missing something significant. All the extra blackmail stuff is just so OFF as well as the chumminess and then the clear concern for peoples feelings.

Kirikou_x

Jul 6, 2021
How to use the phone to text Josy and check the stats? My mini game is enabled. The phone display is not the same as in the walkthrough..

As you can see I just started playing the game..
Hoping that anyone can help me thanks!
Hi.
That phone belongs to the android port's configuration and you acces to it through the phone in the left-middle of the screen, the phone you are looking for is only visible when you pick over it, and it is in the left-upper corner, just over the other.

This is my very first comment in almost two years just visiting, so i must say, this is not an AVN, this is a f++++g videogame, kudos to Dr.Pinkcake for making this possible, stop asking if there are games like this... there are not.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

Only got two ironclad premises in all this, first Chad doesn't want to lose his beard as he is very angry and physical about it, secondly, the blackmail having homosexual Chad&Troy evidence in it due to his shock then fear and anger, then fearfull crying sadness. It was an overblown reaction unless that was what was in it.

If Mel and Sarah is behind it then Chad doesnt know that they know. No way in hell.

So lets start at the beginning and you want to break a couple up. Easy, you don't start with blackmail, you do the obvious thing first and when that doesn't work you THEN escalate to blackmail. The obvious thing we have seen is the planting the panties among his stuff that Sage finds. Should have been an open and shut case right there, that she would dump his ass. But she doesn't, some people are too angry/forgiving and Sage just so happens to be one of them or whatever.

So they resort to blackmail. I just cant make it mesh with the rest of the blackmail material that happens to fuck with other people. Plus they seem way too chummy with Chad later on (the Hots Party) and he should be real suspicious if they KNEW. Random new people just don't have that much material if that is what they are talking about. This fails too and they begin to crack. If they were the blackmailers only the one thing about Chad and Troy should have been in it.

The extra blackmail and the chumminess at the party as well as concern for Sage and then the cracking really mess with stuff. If they are close enough with Chad from the beginning to know then it couldn't be them with the panties first and then the blackmail because Chad would have suspected them at once.

Its just a fucking mess with too many angles imo whichever way you look at it. I get a headache just trying to put together it all. Theres tiny caveats that sets you down a new path depending who knows what and is behind which part. I don't like any of it. Its shoddy work unless something very compelling stuff is going to be revealed. Or we are misunderstanding what have been shown and lead down a false path.

I really hate this all to be honest. It all feels off and convoluted. I really want clarity in all of this. I feel we are missing something significant. All the extra blackmail stuff is just so OFF as well as the chumminess and then the clear concern for peoples feelings.
I believe that 99% we will never know who was behind those photos (there is no reason to consider it blackmail)

the function of that scene has been completely exhausted, no one is looking for the culprit, no one is talking about it anymore.

among the many mysteries that are pending and will be added even in the ninth chapter why should DPC waste time to close this one?

maybe we will find out why Melanie's coivnolation, if she was involved then maybe it would close the case, otherwise it will remain unsolved

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I believe that 99% we will never know who was behind those photos (there is no reason to consider it blackmail)

the function of that scene has been completely exhausted, no one is looking for the culprit, no one is talking about it anymore.

among the many mysteries that are pending and will be added even in the ninth chapter why should DPC waste time to close this one?

maybe we will find out why Melanie's coivnolation, if she was involved then maybe it would close the case, otherwise it will remain unsolved
When Chad attacks the mc, he says:

Chad: "You fucking asshole!"​
Chad: "You think you can blackmail me!?"​

When the mc is telling Jill about it, he said:

mc: "I got ambushed from out of nowhere."​
mc: "He screamed something about being blackmailed."​
mc: "But I have no clue what he meant."​

And when the mc is lying in Jill's bed thinking about it, he thinks:

mc: "(What the fuck did Chad want from me?)"​
mc: "(Maybe Dawe told him I snuck around in their locker room?)"​
mc: "(That could've been it...since he's been cheating on Sage.)"​
mc: "(But I wouldn't call that blackmailing.)"​

So to say "...there is no reason to consider it blackmail" is a bit weird. Chad, and the game, refer to the act as blackmail. Now sure, Chad is possibly not the sharpest tool in the shed (although it's never been established that he is as retarded as the rest of the jocks), so maybe he doesn't understand blackmail, but now we're trying to justify not calling it blackmail when it actually was called blackmail.

To say "...no one is looking for the culprit, no one is talking about it anymore.", it was only at the halfway mark in episode 8 that Sage confronted Mel & Sarah, or apologised to them, regarding their involvement. Considering this shit started at the end of episode 2, and Mel & Sarah are still shitting themselves in episode 8 (remember Mel is caught off guard and Sarah quickly speaks for her), I'd say it's still relevant.

That said, maybe we won't understand what it was all about. Just like we might never know who took the photos of Cathy (even if the Alphas were distributing it around campus). We may also never know who trashed the mansion.

I'll be disappointed if these actions are just random scenes to generate drama, with no thought process as to how they happened.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019

Ya know Sarah and Mel have two different scenes with Sage depending on if you told her the truth about Chad or not it's interesting how different both scenes are.

Here's what happens if you don't tell Sage

Start reading from png 13 first to 50.png

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
All the subplots like Chad's blackmail, Cathy cluck, Jade sex tape, the tuition (including Mona's leaving and Maya's final resolution), the drugs, Rio's real stalker, perhaps even Fuckface's real parentage are all wrapped up together. Once one thing gets resolved then everything else quickly unravels so I don't think we should expect answers until season four.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
When Chad attacks the mc, he says:

Chad: "You fucking asshole!"​
Chad: "You think you can blackmail me!?"​

When the mc is telling Jill about it, he said:

mc: "I got ambushed from out of nowhere."​
mc: "He screamed something about being blackmailed."​
mc: "But I have no clue what he meant."​

And when the mc is lying in Jill's bed thinking about it, he thinks:

mc: "(What the fuck did Chad want from me?)"​
mc: "(Maybe Dawe told him I snuck around in their locker room?)"​
mc: "(That could've been it...since he's been cheating on Sage.)"​
mc: "(But I wouldn't call that blackmailing.)"​

So to say "...there is no reason to consider it blackmail" is a bit weird. Chad, and the game, refer to the act as blackmail. Now sure, Chad is possibly not the sharpest tool in the shed (although it's never been established that he is as retarded as the rest of the jocks), so maybe he doesn't understand blackmail, but now we're trying to justify not calling it blackmail when it actually was called blackmail.

To say "...no one is looking for the culprit, no one is talking about it anymore.", it was only at the halfway mark in episode 8 that Sage confronted Mel & Sarah, or apologised to them, regarding their involvement. Considering this shit started at the end of episode 2, and Mel & Sarah are still shitting themselves in episode 8 (remember Mel is caught off guard and Sarah quickly speaks for her), I'd say it's still relevant.

That said, maybe we won't understand what it was all about. Just like we might never know who took the photos of Cathy (even if the Alphas were distributing it around campus). We may also never know who trashed the mansion.

I'll be disappointed if these actions are just random scenes to generate drama, with no thought process as to how they happened.
If there is no demand it is not blackmail, that Chad takes it as such is a legitimate impression, then once he describes in that way it is normal for others to go after it, but still it is a secondary aspect.

The questions Sage asks Melanie have nothing to do with the photos, unless Melanie herself is involved as I said. Otherwise, any developments will be more about the relationship (old friendship? kinship?) between Melanie and Chad.

On the other hand the issue of the assault on the DIKs' mansion I think will have development since it should somehow mark the debut of Vinnie

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
If there is no demand it is not blackmail, that Chad takes it as such is a legitimate impression, then once he describes in that way it is normal for others to go after it, but still it is a secondary aspect.

The questions Sage asks Melanie have nothing to do with the photos, unless Melanie herself is involved as I said. Otherwise, any developments will be more about the relationship (old friendship? kinship?) between Melanie and Chad.

On the other hand the issue of the assault on the DIKs' mansion I think will have development since it should somehow mark the debut of Vinnie
We haven't even seen the pictures (other than Dawe's), so we don't know if there's any blackmail details that accompanied them. To say there wasn't any words simply because we didn't see them (which would have given too much of the plot away perhaps), is just being argumentative, especially in light of the fact that Chad is calling it blackmail.

Mel & Sarah's involvement in Chad's predicament (however it is they are involved) has made them suspicious to Sage. But when Sage apologises to them, Mel makes a slip:

Sage: "What about you, Mel? You haven't said anything. Please, tell me if I can do something to make it better."​
Mel: "It's...uh..."​
Mel: "We'll be fine. It's the whole situation that's been in the air for weeks, you know."​
Sage: "For weeks?"​
Sarah: "She means that we've noticed it being bad between you lately."​
Sage: "Ah. I get it. Yeah, I guess it's easy to tell, huh."​
Sage: "Thanks for the talk. I feel relieved."​
Sage: "You're the best."​
Sarah: "*Whispers* You're welcome."​

The breakup only just happened, but Mel & Sarah have been shitting themselves about it for a while already, why?

And when Mel says, "...the whole situation that's been in the air for weeks..." she's talking about how she's been feeling bad about it for weeks. Like, when the photos were first distributed maybe?

When Sage questions this, Mel is left panicking, and Sarah quickly covers for her, hence her, "You're welcome" at the end to Mel.

Why have Mel & Sarah been on edge about the whole thing for weeks? Why were they worried about shit blowing up on them? If they'd done nothing wrong, or at least nothing questionable, why would they be worried about getting into trouble all along?

It's almost clear to me that they instigated the breakup.

And yeah, I agree, Vinny's got to be related to the mansion sacking.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
In this case, the absurdities of a 'casual throuple' should have been just as obvious to the characters as they were to the audience.
Am not sure if this approach can be really considered absurd, tbh. I mean, we have a pair in established relationship, with some inclination to let third party in. But they aren't exactly convinced about this themselves, both on emotional and sexual level. In such situation immediately requiring exclusivity *but* combining it with "going slow" would be pretty entitled, if not even presumptuous. It'd create unbalanced dynamic in the group -- after all it's not like M&J intend to "go slow" with each other in this arrangement.

If they were demanding exclusivity, then they should balance that out with giving the third party the same treatment they give each other, but obv. they're not quite ready for this (yet). As such, giving MC some leeway while the throuple is getting settled matches approach of how regular couples are formed in the game.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
We haven't even seen the pictures (other than Dawe's), so we don't know if there's any blackmail details that accompanied them. To say there wasn't any words simply because we didn't see them (which would have given too much of the plot away perhaps), is just being argumentative, especially in light of the fact that Chad is calling it blackmail.

Mel & Sarah's involvement in Chad's predicament (however it is they are involved) has made them suspicious to Sage. But when Sage apologises to them, Mel makes a slip:

Sage: "What about you, Mel? You haven't said anything. Please, tell me if I can do something to make it better."​
Mel: "It's...uh..."​
Mel: "We'll be fine. It's the whole situation that's been in the air for weeks, you know."​
Sage: "For weeks?"​
Sarah: "She means that we've noticed it being bad between you lately."​
Sage: "Ah. I get it. Yeah, I guess it's easy to tell, huh."​
Sage: "Thanks for the talk. I feel relieved."​
Sage: "You're the best."​
Sarah: "*Whispers* You're welcome."​

The breakup only just happened, but Mel & Sarah have been shitting themselves about it for a while already, why?

And when Mel says, "...the whole situation that's been in the air for weeks..." she's talking about how she's been feeling bad about it for weeks. Like, when the photos were first distributed maybe?

When Sage questions this, Mel is left panicking, and Sarah quickly covers for her, hence her, "You're welcome" at the end to Mel.

Why have Mel & Sarah been on edge about the whole thing for weeks? Why were they worried about shit blowing up on them? If they'd done nothing wrong, or at least nothing questionable, why would they be worried about getting into trouble all along?

It's almost clear to me that they instigated the breakup.

And yeah, I agree, Vinny's got to be related to the mansion sacking.
But when Melanie and Chad lock eyes after the break-up with Sage, they do not look to me like the victim and perpetrator of blackmail. She certainly put pressure on him, but from that to anonymous threats goes a long way.

We'll see

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
View attachment 2188009

If you try really, really hard, I'm sure you can be patient and find something else to read while we wait. This update is going to be War & Peace and I'd rather not rush greatness. Brothers... you know this update will be bigger than Fuckface's fuckstick.
Nah, it's just because the people here are clearly bothered. DPC has to give them some new material at least.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
The "blackmailer" couldn't have known that Fuckface had overheard Chad in the locker room unless it's a jock or Sage. As it doesn't appear they made any demands of Chad and Dawe the likely motive was to stress them out. Chad knowing his secret was out but not knowing who knew, Dawe finding out that Arieth was cheating on him with multiple other guys. The likely reason for someone to do that is hoping they'd do something that will cause them to have to leave the frat. In that situation Chad attacking Fuckface was a double-edged sword: while it worked to get Chad out of the frat, the fact it happened so quickly and put the Jocks on notice meant that Dawe didn't do anything about the DIKs who had been with Arieth so he remained in position. Knowing their personalities the person who delivered the photographs would have expected Dawe to get in trouble first because of his short fuse and then Chad to break later.
And this is where the problem lies. Who knew that the MC was at the gym. I show Maya because the timing of the call could be more than coincidence.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Furthermore, you are wrong about there not being a demand. Chad clearly told the MC to stop blackmailing him (Chad). Ergo, there is a demand on Chad. The only question is which one? Given the fact so Chad immediately suspects the MC behind the blackmail, it is about Sage.

In EP1, the MC intervenes when Chad is badgering Sage. Chad a little later admonishes the MC to keep his hands off Sage. The MC gets the wedgie from Dawe there too. Who else noticed all this?

From the screenshots, you should notice something. There are 4 out of 5 presidents present. Sage, Tybalt's sister, wants to know if Chad is cheating on her. Tybalt will definitely want to help his sister, but his hands are kind of tied because he has a crush on Jill, who abhors bullying. Ergo, she should also have a problem with blackmail. But that's also Magnar, whose girlfriend is Sally, who he sends away shortly after while talking to the MC, and Bert goes right along.

One thing is for sure. When presidents want something dirty rule, they hire their vice presidents. (Quinn, Rich or Trend, Sally or Bert, Tommy, Dawe). The only problem is so the Alpha President and Vice President are involved and Tybalt can't involve Sage directly because it involves Chad.

But reread my theory from yesterday. I don't feel like writing it all over again.

To quote Dalli I already have posted a theory that the point of the photographs was to change the leadership of the Jocks to someone who uses the restaurant as it's unlikely either Chad or Dawe use it as Chad is gay and Dawe is suffering from erectile disfunction. Having a restaurant user as the president of the frat would help keep the enterprise secret.

Reactions: Vixen ♀
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes