anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
The "blackmailer" couldn't have known that Fuckface had overheard Chad in the locker room unless it's a jock or Sage. As it doesn't appear they made any demands of Chad and Dawe the likely motive was to stress them out. Chad knowing his secret was out but not knowing who knew, Dawe finding out that Arieth was cheating on him with multiple other guys. The likely reason for someone to do that is hoping they'd do something that will cause them to have to leave the frat. In that situation Chad attacking Fuckface was a double-edged sword: while it worked to get Chad out of the frat, the fact it happened so quickly and put the Jocks on notice meant that Dawe didn't do anything about the DIKs who had been with Arieth so he remained in position. Knowing their personalities the person who delivered the photographs would have expected Dawe to get in trouble first because of his short fuse and then Chad to break later.

To quote Dalli I already have posted a theory that the point of the photographs was to change the leadership of the Jocks to someone who uses the restaurant as it's unlikely either Chad or Dawe use it as Chad is gay and Dawe is suffering from erectile disfunction. Having a restaurant user as the president of the frat would help keep the enterprise secret.

noobchan51515

May 6, 2020
i see we are going down the route of Lists again well Sage is Best girl and thats all that matters but i gusess i can rank the other Non Sages

Sage and the non Sages.png

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Given the rest of the photos I think whomever was behind the photos was behind the Cathy cluck which means their aim wasn’t Chad. He was a tool.

My theory is someone is out to destroy the DIKs. Someone with access to the DIKs cloud storage (their phones sync) and was around in the past. The Alphas talk about the photos being out of date based on hairstyles as evidence MC wasn’t involved.

I don’t think Chad was the target. They wanted to enrage the Alphas into attacking the DIKs to damage them. Same with the cluck. Someone has it in for the DIKs.
I believe it the nerd president, he really seem the types to attack other frat with his wits and also he hates diks and the jocks. (Due to jelaousy? Probably or it goes deeper and maybe it also have to do with their hellweek) The blackmailer is not only targeting the diks, they are also targeting the jocks and the hots (Quinn).

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
In other words, it's perfect for college soap opera. :whistle::coffee:
Nah, proper soap opera requires more dramatic irony. In this case, the absurdities of a 'casual throuple' should have been just as obvious to the characters as they were to the audience.

You don't need a "camera" to be taking snaps. Everyone has a phone. Plus this conversation with the jocks cements Chad's accusations, as well as the dialogue in the fight.

Chad: "They can. I lost my cool and beat up that freshy, Fuckface."​
Dawe: "What the fuck did he do this time?"​
Chad: "See for yourself."​
Chad: "I think he's the one who snapped these."​
Dawe: "What the hell!?"​
Dawe: "This can't be real!"​
Dawe: "Is that my Arieth?"​
Dawe: "It is!"​
Dawe: "Has she fucked all of them?"​
Dawe: "There are just...so many DIKs!"​
Anthony: "Wait! DIKs?"​
Anthony: "Come on! It can't be him who took these."​
Anthony: "Those two are clearly selfies."​
Anthony: "And look at that one! Her hair is different."​
Anthony: "These are way older than a week."​
Chad: "Yeah, I don't know. I wasn't thinking when I beat him up."​

It's funny how Anthony is the only one who can make sense of the fact that the snaps are older than the mc's involvement.

Chad just saw red and jumped to the conclusion that the only guy he was having trouble with lately was the culprit.

I believe it was Mel. She was shitting herself that something she was up to was gonna go wrong, and Sarah told her she had her back. I reckon they forced Chad's hand to get him to move on from Sage to be with Troy, since for no reason at all I reckon Troy is Mel's brother, and Mel and Sarah know all about the two guys' sexual preference.
From a strictly logical point of view, Mel wouldn't make any sense: warning Chad that *someone* knows his secret would only reinforce his belief that he needs to keep dating Sage for plausible deniability. But I agree that Mel's actions are consistent with someone doing risky things for a theoretically good cause, and it's possible she didn't think the consequences through as thoroughly as we have (you know, with us having several months pass between episodes).

So I'm not going to dismiss the Mel theory. But I'm still putting my money on the Vixens on the grounds that, until we learn something about them, it's impossible to rule them out. :p

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
From a strictly logical point of view, Mel wouldn't make any sense: warning Chad that *someone* knows his secret would only reinforce his belief that he needs to keep dating Sage for plausible deniability. But I agree that Mel's actions are consistent with someone doing risky things for a theoretically good cause, and it's possible she didn't think the consequences through as thoroughly as we have (you know, with us having several months pass between episodes).

So I'm not going to dismiss the Mel theory. But I'm still putting my money on the Vixens on the grounds that, until we learn something about them, it's impossible to rule them out. :p
It depends if there was more to the blackmail.

Obviously this is gross speculation, but my stab in the dark is that the blackmail photos were accompanied with a demand (blackmail usually needs some instructions otherwise the recipient doesn't know what the fuck they want).

It's clear Mel and Sarah were hoping that Chad was going to break up with Sage. The scene when Mel and Sarah spot Sage and the mc making out on the HOTs yard:

Sarah: "See? I told you that they're more than friends."​
Sarah: "No one gives private lessons for free like that."​
Mel: "Maybe she's just fucking him on the side?"​
Sarah: "No. You hide a side-bitch, you don't kiss them passionately out in the open."​
Sarah: "Not when you're in a relationship."​
Mel: "..."​
Sarah: "This will make it easier when Chad breaks up with her."​
Mel: "I'm gonna go call him."​
Sarah: "Easier...but Sage will still be furious."​
Mel: "If things ever go south..."​
Mel: "...you'll have my back, right?"​
Sarah: "Don't I always?"​
Mel: "I'll always have yours too."​

Why do they think that Chad will break up with her? Because the blackmail photos told him to do it or else? Although it's a shitty thing to do to someone, what Chad is doing to Sage is even shittier. By forcing his hand and making him break up with her, everyone actually wins in the long run.

But Mel and Sarah are aware that it could go wrong: "If things ever go south... ...you'll have my back, right?"

And when they witness the actual breakup, Mel is obviously distraught. It's clear it hurts her to see Sage so upset, it's not like they don't like Sage. Hence the previous comment: "This will make it easier when Chad breaks up with her".

Eventually the breakup scene is too much for Mel, and she leaves, with Sarah following her:

Mel: "I can't..."​
Sarah: "Shh... It's ok. It will be ok."​
Neither of them wanna see Sage or Chad hurting, but it's for a "good cause". Their plan is working, even if it's currently unpleasant to witness.

Then in episode 8 there's more panicking from plotting duo:

Mel: "Ok, Sage definitely knows something!"​
Mel: "You saw that look she gave me."​
Sarah: "I'm pretty sure that look was meant for both of us."​
Mel: "I can't deal with this anymore... We gotta tell someone."​
Sarah: "Who the hell would you tell to make this any better?"​
Mel: "If we talked to Sage now, we could give her our version of the story."​
Sarah: "It's way too late for that. It would crush her. That we knew all this time and never told her."​
Mel: "Don't you think it's better than her finding out another way?"​
Sarah: "It looks like we'll get blamed no matter what we do."​
Sarah: "We're gonna have to wait and see what happens."​
Mel: "If she accuses us...what do we say?"​
Sarah: "..."​
Mel: "Do we tell her the truth, or do we deny it?"​
Sarah: "We deny it."​
Sarah: "If she thinks that we're sluts and she ends up hating us..."​
Sarah: "Fine! I can live with that. It's just for less than a year; then, she'll be gone."​
Sarah: "I'm not telling her the truth."​
Sarah: "Not only because it would end up hurting us, but also..."​
Sarah: "...if I were in her shoes, I'd prefer the lies."​

What the two of them don't realise is that Sage doesn't suspect any of their plan, she just thinks Chad is fucking one of them.

Bossmcuno

Aug 11, 2022
How to use the phone to text Josy and check the stats? My mini game is enabled. The phone display is not the same as in the walkthrough..

As you can see I just started playing the game..
Hoping that anyone can help me thanks!

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
How to use the phone to text Josy and check the stats? My mini game is enabled. The phone display is not the same as in the walkthrough..

As you can see I just started playing the game..
Hoping that anyone can help me thanks!
That phone doesn't look right at all, did you download the game from here?

I'd guess from that design that you'd click the symbol that looks like a person (second from left on the bottom line) and that would bring up the contacts.

• Haha
Reactions: Anaskm07

Bossmcuno

Aug 11, 2022
That phone doesn't look right at all, did you download the game from here?

I'd guess from that design that you'd click the symbol that looks like a person (second from left on the bottom line) and that would bring up the contacts.
Yes i download it here from the android version.
I tried that icon but it send me to change character name.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes