shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Yes, but why would he jump to that? Fuckface is never seen with a camera, and outside of the Sage matter has no reason to antagonize him at all.

Who else really witnessed their confrontation? Somebody with the real dirt on him, perhaps. Maybe Mel & Sarah were trying to push him, since they clearly seemed to be aware of his preferences. I'd like to give Mel a pass, but Sarah strikes me as exactly the kind of person who would do it, just to see what happens.
You don't need a "camera" to be taking snaps. Everyone has a phone. Plus this conversation with the jocks cements Chad's accusations, as well as the dialogue in the fight.

Chad: "They can. I lost my cool and beat up that freshy, Fuckface."​
Dawe: "What the fuck did he do this time?"​
Chad: "See for yourself."​
Chad: "I think he's the one who snapped these."​
Dawe: "What the hell!?"​
Dawe: "This can't be real!"​
Dawe: "Is that my Arieth?"​
Dawe: "It is!"​
Dawe: "Has she fucked all of them?"​
Dawe: "There are just...so many DIKs!"​
Anthony: "Wait! DIKs?"​
Anthony: "Come on! It can't be him who took these."​
Anthony: "Those two are clearly selfies."​
Anthony: "And look at that one! Her hair is different."​
Anthony: "These are way older than a week."​
Chad: "Yeah, I don't know. I wasn't thinking when I beat him up."​

It's funny how Anthony is the only one who can make sense of the fact that the snaps are older than the mc's involvement.

Chad just saw red and jumped to the conclusion that the only guy he was having trouble with lately was the culprit.

I believe it was Mel. She was shitting herself that something she was up to was gonna go wrong, and Sarah told her she had her back. I reckon they forced Chad's hand to get him to move on from Sage to be with Troy, since for no reason at all I reckon Troy is Mel's brother, and Mel and Sarah know all about the two guys' sexual preference.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
By the way, who do you think is some sort of Leah reincarnation in BADIK and what are your reasons for thinking so?
I bet on Jade. Alfred the Fallen made a guess about Magnar. Somebody definitely spies on Tremolo - remember that creepy night scene with flickering lampposts in Ep6.
I think the Maya spied on the MC in the night scene of EP6. We learn in EP8 so Maya likes to sneak around, she probably visited Derek. When the MC jokes in his last message to Maya in EP8 so he could use the green tarp as a curtain, Maya writes so she will throw out that green tarp the next time she is with MC. That makes sense because she can't see anything through the green tarp.

Jade wanted to expel Chad back in Ep 3 and went angry when Stephen sided with Cathy in the end. If you give away Chad's secret to Sage in Ep8, she says "Mom [Jade] was right". It appears Jade has known Chad's secret the whole time. Yet, blackmailing the jocks makes no sense for Stephen and Quinn as it can jeopardize their illegal business.
Regarding Jade, I agree with you. Here's the scenario I'm imagining. Jade and Cathy are friends, so there's a good chance they work out together at the gym. Jade, like the MC later, caught Chad and Troy in flagrante delicto. Only Jade has a problem. Sage doesn't believe her mother Jade, which we learn through Sage and the MC's conversation in EP8. But Jade also can't openly act against Chad because she is the gender studies teacher. That would damage her reputation. So she gets help from one of her students. Maya or Sarah. Because Maya takes gender studies more seriously than Sarah, and Maya probably didn't even know Jade at the time Jade found out about Chad and Troy, Jade and Sarah arranged for Sarah to put her panties in Chad's gym bag, which Sage later found. Of course, Melanie knows about it too.

Behind the blackmail of Chad will be Stephen, Tybalt, Quinn and the Nerds. Jade will have talked to Tybalt about Chad and Tybalt will then have told Stephen. However, Stephen now has to protect his wife Jade's reputation. However, Stephen also doesn't want his family to be associated with it per se. So he turns to his daughter's friend. Quinn likes to play chess, as we know, and she knows Sally. Sally, the sexy nerd girl, in connection with the cell phone she stole from Jamie in EP2, hacks into the DIK laptop.

(One of the status reports featured this dance floor and titled it as a crime scene).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sally gets the photos from the DIK's this way. The phone later gets into the hands of Arieth, who is looking at a picture of Jacob while Dawe is fucking her. But Quinn also wants Dawe to be president. Why? At the end of EP3, we see so Dawe and Quinn meet. Quinn mentions to Riona in EP4 so she can expect a big contract from the Jocks. But again, there is a problem. Chad is president so he has control of the Alpha's sponsorship money. Check. Quinn blackmails Chad over Sage and thus Stephen is in her debt. Through the pictures of Arieth and the DIK's she makes the DIK's the scapegoats.

Things turn out the way they are supposed to. Chad flips out and attacks the MC. Damn. Quinn even managed to get Chad to attack the MC. After the MC comes back from Josy in EP2 and talks to Maya, she gets a call. Got it now. The call was from Quinn. Quinn probably used Maya to make a phone call to Chad, pretending so she would help Sage with it. Quinn sets it up so Sage will spy on Chad.

Thus Quinn steers Chad on the track MC. Stupid only, so that Jill has seen everything. During the following conversation with Cathy and the Burkes something is striking. Jade wants to get rid of Chad, but Cathy and Stephen don't. This implies so Stephen and Jade didn't talk about Chad and that it all went through Tybalt. Cathy walks out of the room with Jill. Why? Cathy will have known so Chad is gay but didn't want Jill to know.

Stephen urges Chad to tell the truth. Why? Because then Jade would have calmed down, because Chad would have finally admitted it and Sage would then believe her parents. But Chad is cowardly about it. But Stephen tells Chad so they can talk about it again later. Oops. The bottom line is that it will be so Stephen and Jade will want to protect their daughter Sage without causing her pain.

Let's move on to Cathy's Cluck. In EP2 the Alpha's threw the dildo's through the DIK's windows and later Sage came out and angrily yelled at Chad that he could have hurt someone. Quinn wanted so Chad would attack the MC and Sage would have more fights with Chad over it. Stupid though so Jill got the consultants involved and so it got more complicated and the big contract Quinn negotiated with Dawe was no longer feasible. So Cathy had to be discredited and/or gone. In EP3, Heather mentions to Quinn if she got the info's from Tommy. What info's? The password from the DIK laptop. The picture of Cathy is automatically uploaded to the laptop from the stolen phone and just needs to be sent through the official DIK Rooster account. Who dropped off the cluck. I can well imagine so it was Sally. We don't see her during the party in EP4. But what is very strange so we don't see Tommy's room either, which is the scene of the crime as described above. Heather also asks the MC at the party if Tommy is in trouble. Why? He gave Quinn the password, which is the info Heather mentions to Quinn.

Wow. Once again, a mega text.

Last edited:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
The problem with the above theory is so that we have three branches in EP4 and I think so that the theory might differ. Why?

On the screenshot is the place of a special render. On this one there are carrots. Who eats carrots? Rabbits. There is only one person on campus who has a rabbit. Dani. Who is her friend? Jamie. After EP4, which folder can the MC look at on the DIK laptop? Jamie's.

So why does Derek have Jamie's information already in EP4?

COACHRIDDLA

Dec 2, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :

Being a DIK [v0.8.2] + Scrappy's Mod

Android (Apk+Data) : Mega, G-Drive1, G-Drive2,

If you trouble to installation apk+data, watch video

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

View attachment 1993172

The anon file installed malware on my tablet. Now I keep getting annoying pop up randomly

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
I realized one thing. Episode 3, which featured the Chad situation, was released in 2019. It's 2022 now, 3 years have passed. We still don't know exactly who is blackmailing Chad and we can only guess. Three years. :oops:
Besides this we still do not know what happened to Isabella's husband and their mystery was introduced earlier in Ep2. I hope we all will live till the day when all the secrets are finally revealed.

I think the Maya spied on the MC in the night scene of EP6. We learn in EP8 so Maya likes to sneak around, she probably visited Derek.
I can't imagine Maya doing this. It's so out of character for her.

Sally, the sexy nerd girl, in connection with the cell phone she stole from Jamie in EP2, hacks into the DIK laptop.
It still remains a question whether Sally did steal Jamie's smartphone in Ep2 or it was a red herring like Sage's fake daddy in Ep5 - that Manbun dude.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Besides this we still do not know what happened to Isabella's husband and their mystery was introduced earlier in Ep2. I hope we all will live till the day when all the secrets are finally revealed.
I'm sure he's already planned ahead for when these secrets are to be revealed. DPC is a writer-architect and his work is built according to plan. The problem is that it can really be very long, given the new development timeline.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018

It still remains a question whether Sally did steal Jamie's smartphone in Ep2 or it was a red herring like Sage's fake daddy in Ep5 - that Manbun dude.
If you are curious, shazba can provide you the full table of plots yet to be resolved.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

Why would that be so out of character for Maya? She herself says in EP8 that she likes to sneak around and she wants to know if she can trust the MC 100%. Also, in EP7 there will be a picture of Maya in a DIK while standing in front of a bookshelf. The MC's room was the library of the DIK mansion.

Also consider what can happen in EP6. Jill can come to the mansion, the MC can fuck Quinn and hang out with Jill or Sage. I think Maya wants to play it safe when it comes to the MC since her brother Derek could say anything.

The red braid guy = Geoff. I never believed that was Sage's dad, as I would attribute it more to Rusty and/or Elena.

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
If you are curious, shazba can provide you the full table of plots yet to be resolved.
I am aware of that comprehensive questionnaire. It's slightly incomplete though. I'm curious, how many items will get crossed off the list after Ep9... and how many new items will be introduced :HideThePain:

The red braid guy = Geoff. I never believed that was Sage's dad, as I would attribute it more to Rusty and/or Elena.
Then, who are these two mature tough guys aka Rusty's dad and Tremolo's uncle/grandpa in your books? False flags?

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I am aware of that comprehensive questionnaire. It's slightly incomplete though. I'm curious, how many items will get crossed off the list after Ep9... and how many new items will be introduced :HideThePain:

Then, who are these two mature tough guys aka Rusty's dad and Tremolo's uncle/grandpa in your books? False flags?
I wish I knew. At first I thought the redheaded guy was Sage's father because he fit Sage's character description better. The guy on the right has more to do with Derek. He looks at Derek very well wanting when he goes to the sprinkler with the lighter. In contrast, the MC gets more or less a serious look from these guys. But given the fact that the MC's grandfather was actually against Neil and Lynette's relationship, that could be the clincher as to why he might be related to the MC.

But I don't want to commit myself to that.

Traitus

Aug 6, 2017
The whole blackmail thing was total amateur hour anyway, given the recipients completely failed to figure out who was mailing them and for what reason. It's not exactly what you want to achieve when you blackmail someone.
Or it isn't blackmail nor a thread. Just provocation to put the alfa's in colision course with the diks.
Tremolo is just an unknown variable that ended in the way by chance.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Were they, though? We don't know what pictures Chad saw. If they were him and Troy, we definitely didn't see them, otherwise this place wouldn't have had such a hard tine believing it when I and several others called him out as gay in the early episodes. It could have been anything. The photos we did see were for Dawe, and some were almost certainly manipulated in some ways.

When he got the pics his first reaction seemed to be anger, which isn't usually how someone would respond if there were 'proof' of their darkest secrets. I suspect it started with some edited pics of Sage & Fuckface, before it moved on to anything that threatened him directly.

Given the rest of the photos I think whomever was behind the photos was behind the Cathy cluck which means their aim wasn’t Chad. He was a tool.

My theory is someone is out to destroy the DIKs. Someone with access to the DIKs cloud storage (their phones sync) and was around in the past. The Alphas talk about the photos being out of date based on hairstyles as evidence MC wasn’t involved.

I don’t think Chad was the target. They wanted to enrage the Alphas into attacking the DIKs to damage them. Same with the cluck. Someone has it in for the DIKs.

Reactions: Doowacko
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes