XCharlie

Apr 28, 2021
I think it also shows that he's making enough money that he doesn't need to bother with custom renders anymore. DPC picked up over 1000 new patrons this month without even releasing episode 9 (from 12000 to 13000). I assume they joined expecting the episode to drop this month.

There have been changes to DPC's attitude over the years. Look at the very first post in this thread, where he was happy for people just to play and spread the game, only to later disown F95 for "ruining his business model". A few weeks ago he said in an update to stop supporting him if people didn't like the long wait times, to this update where he basically stopped giving any benefit to his whale backers. He's getting frustrated, or cocky.

There was someone in this thread a while ago (I forget who), who said DPC was only going to do 2 more episodes and then quit. I thought he was trolling and he probably was, but the more I think about it I'm concerned DPC isn't going to make it to 16 episodes. I remember when DPC used to talk about the game he was going to make after BaDIK, but now he said recently that he might not make anything after BaDIK. I'm sure him and his wife are crunching the numbers to figure out how long this game needs to go on for them to retire.

Whatever happens, the episodes need to come out faster. We have 7 more episodes to go. They can't take a year each. DPC won't make it that long.
Dude you are overthinking things, overthinking causes nothing but headaches. what's going to happen in future ,will happend no matter the initiatives. So just chill , relax and enjoy.

Reactions: VOYEUR and Sasanid

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
Dude you are overthinking things, overthinking causes nothing but headaches. what's going to happen in future ,will happend no matter the initiatives. So just chill , relax and enjoy.
Yeah, dude be like "Episodes need to come faster", but they won't lmao. If you haven't accepted this yet, 9 chapters later, then just move on from this game. I also wanted the episodes to release more quickly, but I know that's not happening, it's futile to stress over this.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Miracle Max and his misconceptions aside ("to blave..." what bullshit. :rolleyes:)

If we spend 5 minutes or more (and we've had a year!) bullet-pointing the potential repercussions to all of the scenarios, the chances are, there are none. Like all of DPC's cliff hangers, they fizzle out as soon as the next episode starts (except for episode 3's cliff hanger with the mc taking most of the episode to get his shit in order after Josy turned up).

So under every one of the Jade/Sage possible scenarios:
  • mc rejected Jade (after she sexually assaulted him) and he's just friends with Sage
  • mc rejected Jade (after she sexually assaulted him) and he recently broke up with Sage
  • mc rejected Jade (after she sexually assaulted him) and he's dating Sage
  • mc is still fucking Jade and he's just friends with Sage
  • mc is still fucking Jade and he broke up with Sage
  • mc recently dumped Jade and he's just friends with Sage
  • mc recently dumped Jade and he recently broke up with Sage
  • mc recently dumped Jade and he's dating Sage
  • (luckily there's no scenario where he's still fucking both of them! :eek:)
There really is no immediate problem.

Sage has either accepted the mc has no interest, moved on, or wants to date. She's cool with any option.

Jade has either lost interest in the mc, angry with him for dumping her, or still fucking him. All three scenarios she'll likely take to the grave.

So the mc really has nothing to worry about, unless he's still dating Sage and he just dumped Jade; that could come to a head at some point, but most likely not in the meeting.

So yeah, I'm not saying he's gonna die in the meeting or that Jade is gonna blow up (but you can bet she'll be staring some serious daggers if that's the path you're on).

But what I'm saying is, with maybe 30 seconds notice, the mc was confronted with this information (whatever the scenario was) and he freaked out.

His mind, like a lot of people when suddenly confronted with something daunting, started playing over the worst scenarios for his situation.

If he was fucking Jade, you can bet his mind went straight to this!

But if he was a good boy, that doesn't mean he isn't worried. "Oh fuck, these are Tybalt's parents, they aren't gonna help Maya" or "Oh fuck, it's Jade! This isn't good. What if she's still angry that I didn't accept her advances? What if she won't help Maya because of me? What if she thinks I'm trying to blackmail her into paying Maya's tuition with the threat of exposing her lustful escapades and she hires a hitman! :eek:"

So he started freaking out.

It doesn't have to be like that, but the key point is: It is fucking plausible. And if it's plausible, you don't even need to suspend disbelief, you can just accept it and move the fuck on, instead of harping on about it for the entire fucking year as if it has ruined the entire game for you.

Even the Maya loan, which we all agree is total bullshit, can be swept under the carpet as "Maya doesn't know what the fuck she's talking about", and then you just move on. Of course, I'm still here for anyone who needs further clarification of what actually happened regarding the loan.

And the Tybalt blackmail, he was bluffing, I knew he was bluffing (;)). And Jill is naïve. Jill truly didn't believe Tybalt was a slimy as she finally realised he was, and then she fucking gave it to him, and I don't mean her v-card.

And for fun, to put this into a real life context that I have lived through, I have had two separate but slightly similar experiences:
  1. I gave a friend of a friend a ride home several years back. I didn't know this woman at all (she was probably about 10 years older than me, I was around 20 at the time), and I wasn't interested in her, but her house was on the way and my friend asked me to drop her and it was no trouble.

When we arrive at her place, she literally grabbed my cock through my jeans and started to suck on my ear. It was awkward as fuck, and was all like, "I think you got the wrong idea", and she got kinda angry and left the car in a huff.

I haven't met her since (I don't even catch up with our mutual friend all that much, but it's unrelated), but when I think about it, I would feel very uncomfortable if I met her again.

I reckon the age difference plays into it, because if she was my age, I wouldn't feel so bad and would probably tease her if we met again, but because she was a lot older, it just feels like it tips the scales. If she was a teacher, it would tip the scales even more.

2. And that brings me to my second story (and I've told this one before). In high school my Japanese teacher (who wasn't actually Japanese, but whatever), was giving me afterschool tutelage (because I sucked at Japanese). She was married, and even joked on the phone to her husband that I was her "boyfriend" (in hindsight I'm glad her husband didn't track me down and beat the fuck outta me or something).

In the end I quit Japanese because I really did suck at it, and she never spoke to me again. If she was on duty in the schoolyard and I walked past her, she'd totally ghost me. She wouldn't even look at me. Like I made her really angry for quitting.

Now I never spoke to her again, but if I was still in school and suddenly found out I was going into an important meeting with some friends and it turned out to be with her, I don't know what I'd think, and I wasn't even fucking her!

For the record, she was quirky cute, and I totally liked her, and when I look back I can't help but think maybe I missed an opportunity there... :cry:
Also, you keep purporting (almost didn't wanna use this word, makes me come across like a freshy trying to look smart), that the mc should have weighed up that his current situation isn't as bad as it could have been; that's something you do retrospectively, not in a moment of panic:

Derek: "Cheer up, it could be worse, imagine if you actually ended up fucking Jade, filmed it for Hell Week, and somehow the video got into Burke's hands!"​
mc: "Good point, that'd be way worse. Now I feel like a snowflake for freaking out when all that happened was my friend's mom groped my balls a few times and flashed her cunt to me."​
Derek: "You are a snowflake."​
The game has its faults, sure it does. There are genuine scenes where suspension of disbelief is required. E.g. the mc blew will blow his load faster with Sage if he fucks Lily, Becky (or at least her face), Riona and/or Cammy first. But it doesn't work like that. What DPC was obviously trying to portray was that the mc was worn out from all his fucking, but it would have looked worse if the mc ran out of steam and couldn't cum at all, so he just used poetic licence for this 2-out-of-5 / 3-out-of-5 scene.

But the take away from all of this is his "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." reaction to any of the scenarios, when suddenly confronted with the knowledge of who Sage's family is, is justifiable enough in isolation. And that it's the same reaction regardless of scenario doesn't mean shit, since there's only one scenario in any one timeline. And who knows, maybe in the most benign of all scenarios, the mc was just in a more dramatic mood that day.

That's a very good point, because it seems very early on Jacob is gonna say something about Sage and the Burkes to the mc but he gets cut off, so at least some of the DIKs know, if not all of them. :unsure:
Isn't it possible to be FWB with Sage but pick Others at the end and keep both her and Jade open?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Isn't it possible to be FWB with Sage but pick Others at the end and keep both her and Jade open?
Nope, if you choose "Others" the mc ends things with Sage at the park. And that's the only way to keep your options open with Jade.

The only way to keep things going with Sage is to choose her specifically.

But I mean, in episode 8 at the end you can get two choices in a "Sage" playthrough. Sage or Others. If you pick Others what happens?
If you choose "Others", you will end it with all the main LIs (Maya & Josy, Jill, Bella and Sage).

By the end of episode 8 the mc will have only ended it with Sage and Bella, but he intends to end it with M&J and Jill too.

This means you can continue things with Quinn, Jade and the other side girls.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Nope, if you choose "Others" the mc ends things with Sage at the park. And that's the only way to keep your options open with Jade.

If you choose "Others", you will end it with all the main LIs (Maya & Josy, Jill, Bella and Sage).

By the end of episode 8 the mc will have only ended it with Sage and Bella, but he intends to end it with M&J and Jill too.

This means you can continue things with Quinn, Jade and the other side girls.
Thanks, I wasn't sure about that outcome, I never chose it. Weird of DPC, keeping all open meant a lot of possible drama :KEK:

Reactions: shazba

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

Sage doesn't accept a NO even when you reject her 3 times... Why would this time will be different?

Reactions: sava75 and nyrek

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
But I mean, in episode 8 at the end you can get two choices in a "Sage" playthrough. Sage or Others. If you pick Others what happens?
We don't know.

Can we have a second chance with an LI? I don't know, in addition we must distinguish the case where the player had the choice (therefore had followed the right path with this girl) but did not choose her, from the case where the player did not have the option to choose her.

For Sage, if the MC isn't with her at the end of EP 8, it's because he's already missed several opportunities. In the best of cases, the organization of the Halloween party is the last chance.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Sage doesn't accept a NO even when you reject her 3 times... Why would this time will be different?
Well, we don't know if it gonna be different or not. Mc and sage still gonna bang I think unless Mc himself doesn't want to as it clear that he is growing feelings for sage unlike other side girls.

FapAnimePro

Jan 8, 2019
Never thought that this Ep would take longer to develop than me to decide for the new computer hardware and getting it, new PC runs since today, so lost my own bet.
you should do something about the bet since you lost
like delete all of your saves and start fresh

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
25332.jpg

Status Update Episode 9
The render queue is now down to a single digit. 9 animations remain, meaning that private beta testing, with my team of testers, can start within the next 1-2 weeks.

I have started preparing for the release, and the final preview will be posted next week.

It looks like it will be Halloween in December for every DIK and HOT.

Stay tuned for the release date announcement.

Have a nice weekend Dr PinkCake

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes