always86

Mar 19, 2020
When do you guys think DPC will give us the release date? He will probably release it after/during 25 December but with a release date it kinda guaranteed
Depends on a few things. We can presume the Beta testing has started, if that is going well, he may announce the 16th for release. This will be around 2 weeks of beta testing which is fairly typical. I’d expect this to be announced on Friday if it’s going to happen.

The 23rd is also possible, which would be after 3 weeks of beta testing, this would be a bit longer than usual. The downside to this is he’d have to work on patches over Christmas. And therefore he might push towards the 30th, or even the new year.

I think there is a fair chance he’ll be ready for the 16th.

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
Yea, between 2-3 years untill Season 3 is done seems like a fair estimate.

I don't know about his steam sales, nor do I care much. Only thing I remember is that someone posted a screeny at release of Season 2 and BaD was among the top 10 games played on steam, so I guess he's doing alright.

As for Season 3, I think when its released on steam, people will purchase it, play it and write their reviews and if they're positive, DPC will probably do good regardless of the development time he needs for S3.

There was a time, when I was hoping 2 Episodes a year would be the minimum, but we are long past that and if I'm honest, as long as the content we get stays at 10-15 hours per episode to see all the content it doesnt make much of a difference to me, whenever a new episode is released I'll play it and untill then I play something else.

I can understand why people are worried, DPC, at least to some degree, sets the bar and other developers may adopt the same mentality, but I've yet to see anyone match development time vs content delivered even remotely, DPC is in a league of his own there in my opinion.

DPC has been beat in render quality, render detail, animation quality and some games have a much better, albeit more linear, story. But, at least in the other games that I play, it usually takes the developers 3 Months to release 2 hours of content or 6 months for 3-4 hours of content and as long as that doesn't happen with BaD I'm cool with waiting 8-9 months, it just has to stay the BaD quality we have become accustomed to.
The very main problem that I've been having with this game actually spiked in my mind after checking steamdb details.

His main source of income is so very NOT patreon at this point. Assuming an average and on-sale return from the numbers, he made enough steam sales of season 2 to overtake a total of two years worth of Patreon subs on his default level of subscriber.

And yet.
He sticks %11000 to his idea of "I am the only one capable of developing this game!"

Well the problem is, you can have longer and more polished episodes but at a longer timeframe, or shorter episodes on a shorter timeframe as long as your manpower hours are limited.

And his financials no longer justify keeping his operation a one-man deal.

So yea, as of this year, seeing the numbers on Steam, I fully changed my stance on this. Before, 2 episodes per year for a one man op made sense.

Now even that makes less sense, let alone 1 episode per year.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So while it feels like the right thing to do is to spend time with a sick friend that you've already made plans with (i.e. Sage), there's more fallout if you don't go with Jill (unless you can't handle missing out on Nicole which is absolutely, 100% understandable).
You'll also miss out on some excellent dialogue during the Jill date
:ROFLMAO:

she's just the worst

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: shazba

Ukghar

Nov 10, 2022
I just want to pre-emptively thank people who compress games and people who make cheat/walkthrough mods, you are greatly appreciated! (y)

Also it is funny to see Sage vs Jill war in comments when clearly Nicole (Envy) is the best girl :)
Good to see you Unicornelia! I hope that your post will cause a good discussion here also.

I'll bite a little first. Why are Sage and Jill worse than Nicole, who has a child, works as a stripper, prostitutes herself, is easily offended (Derek's comments or even MCs), is easy to get (MC writes with her twice in the app and gets free access to her body) and has fake boobs?

Feel free to point out all drawbacks of Jill and Sage. Especially Jill, as I place her higher ;)

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Good to see you Unicornelia! I hope that your post will cause a good discussion here also.

I'll bite a little first. Why are Sage and Jill worse than Nicole, who has a child, works as a stripper, prostitutes herself, is easily offended (Derek's comments or even MCs), is easy to get (MC writes with her twice in the app and gets free access to her body) and has fake boobs?

Feel free to point out all drawbacks of Jill and Sage. Especially Jill, as I place her higher ;)
Well regarding Nicole I like that she is fun person and doesn't seem to carry drama around with her. I like that she is experienced woman and radiates confidence. If she gets rude remarks thrown at her, she bites back - I like that. I don't think there is anything wrong with her having a child or her profession, but I understand how others might not like it. I am not a fan of fake boobs, but hers look nice so I don't really mind. I have a thing for blondes so there is also that.

As for Jill and Sage don't really feel like typing out a storm. In a nutshell Jill lacks confidence and snitched on MC. Sage carries too much drama and lost that alpha girl spark she had at the start.

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
The very main problem that I've been having with this game actually spiked in my mind after checking steamdb details.

His main source of income is so very NOT patreon at this point. Assuming an average and on-sale return from the numbers, he made enough steam sales of season 2 to overtake a total of two years worth of Patreon subs on his default level of subscriber.

And yet.
He sticks %11000 to his idea of "I am the only one capable of developing this game!"

Well the problem is, you can have longer and more polished episodes but at a longer timeframe, or shorter episodes on a shorter timeframe as long as your manpower hours are limited.

And his financials no longer justify keeping his operation a one-man deal.

So yea, as of this year, seeing the numbers on Steam, I fully changed my stance on this. Before, 2 episodes per year for a one man op made sense.

Now even that makes less sense, let alone 1 episode per year.
What are you going to do about it at this point?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sava75

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
You guys and your optimism is affecting me. This truly disgusts me, you sick fucks :KEK: I had long since resolved myself with a jan release and suddenly theres a tiny tiny spark of anticipation for a December release. A probably buggy one but who cares. Hope is an insidious feeling, it should remain dead and beaten into submission.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
You guys and your optimism is affecting me. This truly disgusts me, you sick fucks :KEK: I had long since resolved myself with a jan release and suddenly theres a tiny tiny spark of anticipation for a December release. A probably buggy one but who cares. Hope is an insidious feeling, it should remain dead and beaten into submission.
Well the doctor said on Steam that this is the month

Conor Adams

Jul 11, 2021
I'm not here to brag about how much I love this game. I'm just posting this to make sure I'm not crazy.
screenshot0003.png
This is the PT's which I have now. and also several other branch saves. ( The season saves named MAIN is- CHase after every girl and choosing the named path. only means dedicated path.)

I started playing BAD when the EP7 dropped. This was my 3rd AVN (After Milfy shitty and AOA Academy). I liked it so much that I played the Modded version on my phone. Only 3 saves ( Dik, Chick and Neutral).
Then EP8 dropped
in EP8 we can choose a path so I decided to play dedicated PT's for the main girls.
and I bought a PC for just to play this game. and I played from the start and had 6 PT's.
but I did that using Walkthrough mod. The Mod messed up my saves and I decided to delete all the saves (again) which I had then and started fresh again by re-installing the game.
and I reached where I'm now.

So. My question is, The people here is like me?
I never get bored by doing it. I have planned to play it again right before playing EP9.
I discussed this with my friend and he called me crazy.
I just want to know That I'm not the only one

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes