allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Early on in the developing of this episode did DPC mention something about a new minigame at the halloween party? Or am I losing my mind?
I don't recall anything explicit. From what I can remember, it was just people speculating/joking about it. I could be dead wrong since I don't remember every Patreon post he's made. Though, it'd be pretty unusual to have a mini-game in a free roam for a party. There might be some kind of mini-game for the party planning, though it'd have to be quick since the Halloween party will be in ep 9.
Josy is not that short, you know, midget-style
My guess is like 5'4" at the tallest. Though how the MC's height is in comparison sometimes fucks with my perception because I think he's supposed to be at least 6' which doesn't look correct when he stands next to other characters. It's like it's inconsistent.

who's spying?
Us. Like literally the player. It's just looking at the scenes from an omniscient point-of-view.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
But, We All know that this is actually really about Jill, But He won't say that, because his Discord is only contain Jill Simps, and they are the one who give him the big money. :whistle:

"Mic drop tips hat" :p :cool: :LOL:
If you compare Jill's one sex scene with the other scenes you could easily think Jill is the main girl. Add to that there are only two girls you have a date with you have to go on Josy and Jill. Jill is the only girl Josy is jealous of. The game is about Jill and Josy fighting over MC

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
If you compare Jill's one sex scene with the other scenes you could easily think Jill is the main girl. Add to that there are only two girls you have a date with you have to go on Josy and Jill. Jill is the only girl Josy is jealous of. The game is about Jill and Josy fighting over MC
It's so obvious and I still don't know why my ex still doesn't accept it :rolleyes:

Reactions: Darkwen

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Now you are going to really confuse some people with that girl.
Not everyone will appreciate her, but the blue-hair crew gets it.

And I can't believe it took AVNs to change that term enough that I no longer think of a bunch of old ladies.

• Hey there
Reactions: OFT

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
If you compare Jill's one sex scene with the other scenes you could easily think Jill is the main girl. Add to that there are only two girls you have a date with you have to go on Josy and Jill.
You also have a date with Bella.
Bella and Jill didn't get sex scenes the last 7 episods...so i think that's quite fair they got large ones.
Nah, the game is about how the MC becomes husband of Nicole and help her raise her child....game is about the Goblin sure :KEK:

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
So what you're saying is that Zoey will have to "take care" of Josy first if she wants to be main girl. :devilish:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Darkwen

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
You also have a date with Bella.
Bella and Jill didn't get sex scenes the last 7 episods...so i think that's quite fair they got large ones.
Nah, the game is about how the MC becomes husband of Nicole and help her raise her child....game is about the Goblin sure :KEK:
I didn't count the Bella "date" as a date date because it wasn't the purpose of the dinner from Bella side at that point in time

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I didn't count the Bella "date" as a date date because it wasn't the purpose of the dinner from Bella side at that point in time
But doesn't the MC go on a real date with her in ep 8? Or are you only talking about dates that everyone sees regardless of what path you're on?

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I'm pretty sure that was a date date in ep8, which both the MC and Bella acknowledge as such.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Early on in the developing of this episode did DPC mention something about a new minigame at the halloween party? Or am I losing my mind?
Well, you may or may not be going mad, I can't speak to that. But you are correct about the party planning mini-game. It was so long ago N7 was still posting the Dev Updates!

By the way, shazba, didn't you call out this little oversight before? From a few days ago:

View attachment 2230856

Looks like it went unnoticed for a while.

And speaking of Discord stuff, here are a couple more excerpts.

First off, I love reading about Mrs. Cake, especially her escapades when playing BaDIK:

View attachment 2230857

And second, not to try to tarnish anyone's opinion of her, but she has a less than flattering opinion of Josy/Josey/Josie/José:

View attachment 2230858
Fascinating. I have a similar response to Mrs PinkCake when I do my Jaye run on Chasing Sunsets.

Does anyone know how to unlock these? View attachment 2226202
Casiope's walkthrough has the locations for the missing artwork (pages 193-194); you need to find and click on them during the Interlude. To summarize:
  • On the counter when Zoey gets her wristband
  • On the coffee table when Zoey and Bret on on the patio
  • On the beach towel after Emma's risque photo shoot
  • On the cabinet in the Burke's bathroom when the MC gets the call from his dad

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes