Dinguz

Apr 14, 2020
Different how....I know if u make certain choices she offers her services for free & doesnt charge the MC....but other than this does the lewd scene change??
Also if you give Becky absinthe at the HOT party, then Sarah will talk about that at the dorm party. That's all I have noticed.

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
Milking the game would be releasing 30+ updates a year with 20 minutes of content each while charging the same amount of money. DPC spends months working on updates with several branches, thousands of renders, hundreds of animations and hours of content.

Someone explain to me how is DPC working on his game = milking, please?

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Milking the game would be releasing 30+ updates a year with 20 minutes of content each while charging the same amount of money. DPC spends months working on updates with several branches, thousands of renders, hundreds of animations and hours of content.

Lmfao, ignore these idiots. I bet none of the game here has as many renders as this game with branches, personality system, minigames, etc.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020

ThE gAmE I nEvEr PaId FoR tOoK a YeAr To UpDaTe BeCaUsE i DiDnT cArE aBoUt ThE iNtErLuDe.

Basically that.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Looks like one of those terrible mobile game ads.

Speaking of game ads!

This comment is brought to you by RAID: Shadow Legends!
I'm sorry, but Adblock deleted the last line, I can't read it. :ROFLMAO: Seriously, it looks like Badik would really be a phone game and not just an amateur Android port.
Jill eyes are bigger then her nose, Josy looks super cute but looks 12, Bella looks great, but i'm going to have to get this out of my head :ROFLMAO:
You, sir, are a really sick man...

:LOL:
Thanks god it wasn't created by me, and the same as Darkwen i wan't to forget it.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
A few expectations from Episode 9. The countdown has begun in a matter of hours, I propose to share what we expect to see tomorrow.
View attachment 2237447
Psst, it needs one more row. The mid square can be "ep ends on a cliffhanger"

"Riona is cumming" should be "Riona doesn't cum", obv.
"Quinn talks about vegetables"
"MC has a snowflake moment"
"Pregnancy scare"
"A new minigame and it sucks"
"Nicole scene includes Madame to crush everyone's spirits"

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes