Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
So around what time will the game be released?
Odds are lunchtime tomorrow. I.e. 10+ hours. DPC doesn't do midnight launches, normally.

Here's hoping we get a pleasant surprise with a midnight release after the long development cycle, but I'm not holding out for it.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
A few final notes before “The Day”.

I like Maya. I like Josy. I also like Maya AND Josy. But if I’m truthful, this…

View attachment 2237326

Didn’t make me nearly as gushy as this…

View attachment 2237321

Or especially this…

View attachment 2237323

I'm all for Maya and Josy 1-on-1 scenes, but I definitely need more Cammy/Rio interactions in Ep. 9 or beyond.

Unlike some of you monsters, I was devastated when I saw how devastated Jill was when she spied Bella and MC when you were pursuing both. From a curiosity standpoint, it’s killing me to find out what happens next. From an emotional standpoint, I almost fear finding out what happens next. It could be just this…

View attachment 2237325

But it definitely won’t be this…

View attachment 2237328

Anyway, I'm signing off until I've played most of my routes in the new release, which means unless something drastic changes in my schedule, I'll see you all in a month.

View attachment 2237327
Everyone's getting amped up, but I'm with you, I'll be popping in to download the game then it'll be radio silence for a while. One or two people asking questions about the Interlude, import/exports etc is fine, but it's gonna be probably the worst pile on of people asking the same questions over and over this time due to the Interlude being in the mix.

What if DPC worked for Disney? :ROFLMAO: View attachment 2237397
So, um, who's the last girl?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are like 50+ girls to choose from, how'd she get into the mix?

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
I've heard that this Episode will feature the first double penetration scene in the game :Kappa: but it all depends on your relationship with Chad and Troy. If you didn't defend Chad and beat up Troy then it won't be optional :HideThePain: resulting in Chad and Troy drilling the MC's ass at the same time! However if you defended Chad and didn't beat up Troy then you'll have the option of teaming up with Troy to pulverise Chad's ass at the same time :BootyTime:

This leak is officially approved and endorsed by dalli_x

varage

Jun 26, 2019
True.

I'm actually hoping the english and math don't make a return.

But combat was the tits!
Yea though i still havn't been able to beat the first jock fight without buying a skill point on hard mode lol. Tommy was like way harder then any of the joke fights also lol but we know the showdowns coming if we are getting training at the gym in this season.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Are we going to find out what Mc did this time after he blackout in dorm party. I remember what happened at pink rose.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I've heard that this Episode will feature the first double penetration scene in the game :Kappa: but it all depends on your relationship with Chad and Troy. If you didn't defend Chad and beat up Troy then it won't be optional :HideThePain: resulting in Chad and Troy drilling the MC's ass at the same time! However if you defended Chad and didn't beat up Troy then you'll have the option of teaming up with Troy to pulverise Chad's ass at the same time :BootyTime:

This leak is officially approved and endorsed by dalli_x
I'm just saying it i hate the camera man in you signature he's obviously inlove with that twerking girl and his filming is ruined for it.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Yea though i still havn't been able to beat the first jock fight without buying a skill point on hard mode lol. Tommy was like way harder then any of the joke fights also lol but we know the showdowns coming if we are getting training at the gym in this season.
Sage was by far the hardest considering how much damage she did
eac747fa-47b8-47aa-a62e-35d6617736ea_text.gif
I'm just saying it i hate the camera man in you signature he's obviously inlove with that twerking girl and his filming is ruined for it.
giphy (1).gif
I'll have you know that's a form of hypnotism

Reactions: Lamset312
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes