Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
Objectively BaDIK is likely to be the most professional game here. The quality and quantity combined destroys all the competition, but that doesn't mean it's the best game to suit all people's tastes.
I second this sentiment.

For me, each episode of BaDIK feels like a full episode. Unlike some other projects where they have disjointed releases of an episode or chapter like "episode 1.5" or "chapter 1 part 1" and then we wait for the next part just to finish said episode/chapter.

I also find that, the amount of content in terms of single renders and animations is balanced with the flow of the storytelling in each episode. What I mean by this, a game that had an update recently that I used to look forward to, had an update with 1000 single renders and 10 animations. Simply by looking at those numbers, that looks like a decent sized update. But after playing the update, half of those single renders seem redundant to the progression of the story which hardly progressed. Those renders felt like bloat to make the update seem large. Each update of BaDIK doesn't make me feel like that.

Dec 22, 2017
The time is here friends. I have been absent in the time between, but I return to wish everyone a happy update lets have some fucking fun goobers.

Incognymous

May 6, 2017
Milking the game would be releasing 30+ updates a year with 20 minutes of content each while charging the same amount of money. DPC spends months working on updates with several branches, thousands of renders, hundreds of animations and hours of content.

Someone explain to me how is DPC working on his game = milking, please?
I feel like you take Gender Studies with that rant

Reactions: clitcommander

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
You can feel the anticipation in this thread. We circle, like sharks in the water, waiting for the first drop of blood. When the chum comes out, the feeding frenzy will begin.

Soon. Soon.

• Haha
Reactions: thgmod and zarachi
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes